ABSORBING MAN(Earth X) vs. GL(Kyle)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Sin I AM
No BFR
Bloodlust is on
Evacuated city, so there is no excuse about civilian casualties.

guy222
I thought Creel was in Universe X

Mr. Slippyfist
Originally posted by guy222
I thought Creel was in Universe X He was... people just get it confused a lot...

Sin I AM
Originally posted by Mr. Slippyfist
He was... people just get it confused a lot...

I think your the confused one....Creel was in Earth X. Who do you think killed all those Avengers?

SpiderGauntlet
Earth X absorbed Ultron's knowledge.

Mr. Slippyfist
Originally posted by Sin I AM
I think your the confused one....Creel was in Earth X. Who do you think killed all those Avengers? I specifically remember him battling people in Universe X...

Either way, AM one shotted Surfer of that Universe...

Entity
Could Absorbing Man take on the very properties of Kyle's ring itself?

If not what would happen if he touched a GL ring?

DigiMark007
You know, the Avengers that he punked weren't really that powerful. Thor was noticeably absent, and Visions eventually killed him...who was probably the most powerful of the bunch that Creel killed.

Mr. Slippyfist
He one-shotted Silver Surfer (or stomped him if it wasn't a one-shot... haven't read it in a while).

Originally posted by Entity
Could Absorbing Man take on the very properties of Kyle's ring itself?

If not what would happen if he touched a GL ring? In 616 he absorbed Quasar's energies...

Also, he absorbed pretty much everything when he fought people. He even absorbed intangible...

So I would say yes.

Sin I AM
He's also absorbed Mjolnir and Asgard itself, but for some reason was "overpowered" by Sentry. I think should he come in direct contct with it he would be able to absorb a Green Lanterns ring, but Kyle is smart enough to not let that happen once he sees his power base. IMO Creel 7/10

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.