Empress Lilandra declares War on Onslaught

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

SpearofDestiny
Let's just say, that in an alternate version of the original Onslaught saga, Empress Lilandra discovers the menace that threatens Earth early. Although she loves Professor Xavier dearly, she has the make the same tough decision she made earlier when she decided that Jean Grey (the Dark Pheonix) needed to be eradicated.

She finds out what Onslaught has been doing on Earth, so she sends the entire Shiar Armada, including the Imperial Guard led by Gladiator against them.

Do the Shiar defeat Onslaught, or does he topple the once glorious galactic empire ?

****(D'ken and DeathBird are not involved. D'Ken is in a coma, and Deathbird is imprisoned for her usual treason. )

No Vulcan

No M'Kraan Crystal involvement

DISCUSS

SpearofDestiny
I dunno, quite honestly, I'd think Lilandra would have the resources to destroy Onslaught.

If Earth was able to accomplish that, there's no reason the Shiar empire can't.

iceman24567
Originally posted by SpearofDestiny
I dunno, quite honestly, I'd think Lilandra would have the resources to destroy Onslaught.

If Earth was able to accomplish that, there's no reason the Shiar empire can't. How about blowing up Earth instant ko?

llagrok
Shi'ars can't deal with telepathy.

They fall.

SpearofDestiny
That's not entirely true.

Lilandra has limitted telepathy. If you read the current "Fall of the Shiar Empire" saga with Vulcan, it shows you that the Shiar has various telepaths from around the empire.

The only problem is that some of them have been rendered comatose due to indirect exposure to the M'kraan Crystal (trying to awaken D'Ken from his coma).

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.