enraged/jelouse spider-man vs batman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

psycho gundam
probably been done before but I'm creating a much needed scenario(that most threads lack).

mary jane gets a modeling gig out in gotham city. spider-man secretly goes to gotham city to watch over her from a distance, but remembers to take a radio with him so that he can keep up to date with news from new york city. mary jane's agent informs her that the show is for a very rich business man's birthday and he is single and quite handsome, mary jane thinks she should go for it.(she currently has problems with peter)
after the fashion show, mj and bruce wayne start talking and want to see more of each other. two days later spider-man spies the two leaving a restaurant, bruce ever so vigilant spots spider-man and secretly places a tracking/listening device on mj and then the two go their separate ways for the night. back at her hotel, mj gets a visit from a very jealous spider-man and they start to argue(batman already at home is currently listening, since every woman he gets involved with becomes a potential target). after hours of arguing, mj decides that she doesn't want to see spider-man/parker again and she has a new man in her life and wants sm to leave. spider-man now distraught heads for the window but just as that happens his spider sense goes off and he is kicked through the window back into the room by none other than the dark night detective.
spider-man raises up and gets into a ready stance. parker puts two and two together and realizes this guy must be the guy he saw her with since this situation has happened to him so many times.(aiding his woman in her time of need in costume) spider-man smiles under his mask because he knows this is the "other man" and if his gets rid of him, there goes his competition. batman thinks spider-man is some crazed rapist and the fight starts.

remember spider-man is PISSED!

what say you?

Eternal Idol
Spite.

Spider-Man would punch his head off if pissed. Best Batman can hope for is to get KTFO, unless he pulls a can of irradiated pest repellent out of his ass.

psycho gundam
technically not spite because i don't hate batman, in fact i think he is the only character with character dc has

Phantom Zone
I dunno DD beat Spiderman in a similar situation. Batman has overheard what was going on and knows Spiderman is pissed he'll know hat to do and will probably easily win this.

psycho gundam
Originally posted by Phantom Zone
I dunno DD beat Spiderman in a similar situation. Batman has overheard what was going on and knows Spiderman is pissed he'll know hat to do and will probably easily win this. see... you get it.
batman's over protective nature and spider-man's rage even the odds, per say

Eon Blue
Originally posted by Eternal Idol
Spite.

Spider-Man would punch his head off if pissed. Best Batman can hope for is to get KTFO, unless he pulls a can of irradiated pest repellent out of his ass.

Batman has dealt with foes as strong as Spiderman and handled them quite impressively.

Phantom Zone
Originally posted by psycho gundam
see... you get it.
batman's over protective nature and spider-man's rage even the odds, per say

Yeah and I take it he has some basic knowledge of Spiderman ie he has superhuman strength and speed, but to be quite honest I dont think that would matter like you said Batman is very cautious.

Originally posted by Eon Blue
Batman has dealt with foes as strong as Spiderman and handled them quite impressively.

What about speed? I think Batman wins this though.

psycho gundam
Batman has dealt with foes as strong as Spiderman and handled them quite impressively. not in his own comic(i think).
i'm only a fan of batman in his own comic, thats when he shines and his role makes sense so this takes place in batman's comic.

spider-mans strength almost comes last in his fights due to lack of killer instinct, he really wins with his agility webs, spider sense, and smarts.

batman to my knowledge never fought someone this potentially deadly before, i mean sm blood lusted is worse than logan imo.

Phantom Zone
not in his own comic(i think).
i'm only a fan of batman in his own comic, thats when he shines and his role makes sense so this takes place in batman's comic.

spider-mans strength almost comes last in his fights due to lack of killer instinct, he really wins with his agility webs, spider sense, and smarts.

batman to my knowledge never fought someone this potentially deadly before, i mean sm blood lusted is worse than logan imo.

I know what you mean. Batman is a good fighter but his feats just arent as good as people like DD or Cap. I mean he has easily pawned Killer Croc who does have superhuman strength, is very fast but I wouldnt call his reflexes superhuman.

I think in the JLA and other comics he does take on superhumans but in his comics he doesnt have the feats in general to put him on par with DD.

The problem is this.....Batman has fought many costumed criminals and not all of them have superhuman stats, if Batman assumes that Spiderman is peak human he could lose very quickly, if Batman knows what hes up against then he could win a majority....anyway Batman does get basic knowledge so I dont know what im arguing about. erm

P.S. Dont think hes worse than Wolverine though.

shiv
Batman. yawn.

spetznaz

I have to admit that was a tad bit on the funny side. That is, if you meant it as irony.

If not, then I don't know what to say, because while many of Bruce's villains are not exactly world-enders (the Penguin is bad news for normal humans, but he will not exactly lead to Gehenna), there are a couple that are more than deadly.

Although, if you think Batman facing an irate Spiderman is worse than facing an entire raiding party of White Martians, be my quest.

Darth Martin
Spiderman 7-8/10.

SpiderGauntlet
Originally posted by spetznaz
Although, if you think Batman facing an irate Spiderman is worse than facing an entire raiding party of White Martians, be my quest.

Like hell batman can beat White Martians h2h.

By the way Batman thinks he's a rapist. messed

Spiderman>Batman

Batman has no prep.

He will have a hard time hurting Spiderman.

Wasted space! zorro Happy Dance.

complexbrother
Bat-god I mean Batman has the slight advantage in the fact that an enraged opponet will be a tad careless, but we are talking about Spiderman. the strength, intellegence, travilling speed, reflex speed, fighting skills, webbing, spider-sence (a form of pre-cog), and attitude will put him over the top .

in my opinion Spiderman wins this fight 8 times outa 10 .

psycho gundam
I have to admit that was a tad bit on the funny side. That is, if you meant it as irony.

If not, then I don't know what to say, because while many of Bruce's villains are not exactly world-enders (the Penguin is bad news for normal humans, but he will not exactly lead to Gehenna), there are a couple that are more than deadly.

Although, if you think Batman facing an irate Spiderman is worse than facing an entire raiding party of White Martians, be my quest. batman should never be fighting extraterrestrials, ever.
thats why street levelers feats get all tangled up.

llagrok
Spidey would probably take a full majority.

iceman24567
I see Batman Bfring himself to rethink the fight after getting punched a couple times.

psycho gundam
^what happened to all the bat fanboys?

brainchild81

Although, if you think Batman facing an irate Spiderman is worse than facing an entire raiding party of White Martians, be my quest. It is. White Martians shit themselves in the presence of fire IIRC. Spidey won't

Eon Blue
not in his own comic(i think).

Try Superman, and on several occasions Batman has come out on top

psycho gundam
Try Superman, and on several occasions Batman has come out on top superman is a given, i'm focusing on street levelers.
batman beating superman is *tarded and i don't even like superman

Phantom Zone
Try Superman, and on several occasions Batman has come out on top

Really?

psycho gundam
wasn't it a one time deal and an alternate timeline at that?

Acrosurge
Originally posted by Phantom Zone
I dunno DD beat Spiderman in a similar situation. Batman has overheard what was going on and knows Spiderman is pissed he'll know hat to do and will probably easily win this. Daredevil survived that encounter because of his senses. They provide a partial equalizer for speedy foes. Batman doesn't have that and without prior experience with Spider-Man (speed, strength, Spider-Sense), he'd get taken down pretty quickly. He might land some hits, though.

brainchild81
Doubtful. Pissed Spidey beat the shit out of Kingpin recently. The same Kingpin who outquicked Cap b4. Kingpin didn't land a hit on Spidey. Spidey landed a lot on Kingpin though, but Spidey was of course holding back. If he didn't one hit would have killed Kingpin.

psycho gundam
spideys like bruce lee on roids in terms of fight speed/strength. add webs, spider-sense, serface adhesion, agility, leaping skill, and experience and you get one of the hardest street-level opponents to beat. but, he is angry and that makes you that much sloppier and when fighting batman that could make all the difference.

Inhuman
Both bloodlusted and going all out, excluding the "has beaten tougher foes" thing...

Spiderman webs bruce swings him round and round and throws him into the next city.
Or just punches a new nostril in bruces skull the size of peters fist.

psycho gundam
Originally posted by Inhuman
Both bloodlusted and going all out, excluding the "has beaten tougher foes" thing...

Spiderman webs bruce swings him round and round and throws him into the next city.
Or just punches a new nostril in bruces skull the size of peters fist. thats gotta hoit. laughing

brainchild81
laughing out loud Not for long

Eon Blue
superman is a given, i'm focusing on street levelers.
batman beating superman is *tarded and i don't even like superman

Your own opinion about Superman is irrelevent. Bats has beaten him before and that's the simple truth. You should have been more specific and said "I'm focusing on street levelers".

Superman>Spiderman.

brainchild81
We all know that when Supes fights Bats he becomes a super idiot or is holding back. I hate Supes, but if he used his powers to the max, Batman'd be dead b4 he could make a fist.

psycho gundam
hey, brainchilde81 eek! I'm a huge fan of your debating on the superman sucks thread. keep up the good work thumb up rock

psycho gundam
Your own opinion about Superman is irrelevent. Bats has beaten him before and that's the simple truth. You should have been more specific and said "I'm focusing on street levelers".

Superman>Spiderman. you missed my point. superman is way more powerful than spider-man and if the two were to meet, spider-man would say it himself. I'm just saying that batman won because frank miller hates superman more than I do. against spider-man, batman would have a much more difficult way of countering
his webs and agility. besides, spider-man isn't allergic to rocks

brainchild81
hey, brainchilde81 eek! I'm a huge fan of your debating on the superman sucks thread. keep up the good work thumb up rock Oh shit!! I'd forgot all about that. Thanx! I just went back there & it's degenerated into a Goku vs. Supes thread.

psycho gundam
Originally posted by brainchild81
Oh shit!! I'd forgot all about that. Thanx! I just went back there & it's degenerated into a Goku vs. Supes thread. yeah man you owned that shit

psycho gundam
I'll way in on this, spider-man 8/10. only because one punch will end it all(the 8 wins), as opposed to gas and other stuff bats has in his sleeves(2 wins, just survives but still triumphs).

BUSTER1
Spiderman definitely for the win

psycho gundam
actually, spider-man wins 6-7 out of 10 more that i think about it.

TricksterPriest
Spidey has a tendency to get owned by martial artists pretty badly.

Juk3n
I can definetley see Bats MA ability helping him a little here, although after he Blocks Petes 15 tonne punches and his arms a broken..i think it's pretty down hill from then on.

*And the crowd says "not if he dodges"

to which i reply.. mmhmm mmhmm because everyone knows batman has superhuma.....

S-Man wins Lots, and lots.

Not counting prep obviously.

psycho gundam
Originally posted by Juk3n
I can definetley see Bats MA ability helping him a little here, although after he Blocks Petes 15 tonne punches and his arms a broken..i think it's pretty down hill from then on.

*And the crowd says "not if he dodges"

to which i reply.. mmhmm mmhmm because everyone knows batman has superhuma.....

S-Man wins Lots, and lots.

Not counting prep obviously. batman does however have those blade things on his gauntlets, and an electrical defense system in his suit. if spider-man connects a punch on those blades, he may be as damaged as bruce is.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.