Brainchild's favorite thread: Ryo Sakazaki VS Alba Meira

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Sado22
The invincible dragonspoof versus rogue...err...Alba Meira. both in their MI incarnations.....and without fagooon inspired 2nd outfits.

who wins?

*brainchild peeks out of betsheets*
"I see gay people...."

~Sado

BlueTornado
Ryo wins of course. And screw whatever braindeadchild has to say.

Classic NES
Originally posted by BlueTornado
Ryo wins of course. And screw whatever braindeadchild has to say.

Such hatred.

P-Geyser
Wow the namecalling eek!

brainchild81
laughing out loud He probably spent all week thinking that one up Originally posted by Classic NES
Such hatred. That's ok. I guess I'd be bitter if my fave character was a ripoff too. big grin

BTW Gayalba wins this most likely. Going by those MI: comix which seem to be canon, Alba was kicking ass left & right whereas ripoff(in his vaunted Mr. Karate form) got beat like a bit<h by a lil' girl that didn't even take him seriously. He's the only one who officially got eliminated IIRC. Gamewise ripoff ain't been in the finals in well over a decade. He's nothing. He wasn't in Another Day 'cuz Gayalba'd already hospitalized him because of a monetary dispute. big grin His own dad laughs @him after he loses. "You ain't shit, son!!!!!"

Sado22
he has the right to though......he came before (t)akuma laughing

brainchild81
?

Sado22
nevermind, slowchild81 mad

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.