Thor vs. Wonder Girl and Supergirl

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

psy_blade
who wins?

Badabing
Thor will have two new wenches to fetch his Asgardian mead. stick out tongue

Sado22
Thor. he's a man.
close thread

*evil sexist laugh* evil face

on a more serious note though, Thor wins. I don't see how someone as lame as supergirl and wondergirl can take on the god of lightning who has only gotten stronger and has centuries of experience.

~Sado

Sirius77
Team.

UniOmni
Thor.

He'd whomp SG, and WG isn't a big enough factor to turn the tide.

Sirius77
Originally posted by Sirius77
Team.

WhiteWitchKing
Originally posted by UniOmni
Thor.

He'd whomp SG, and WG isn't a big enough factor to turn the tide. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Thor's gonna get f#$ken arrested for this sh!T!

http://www.evilmilk.com/pictures/More_Jailbait.jpg

Superboy Prime
*Remembers LoebGirl ...and leaves*

Dgw2007
I LIKE *RASE EYE BROWS AND SMILES*

Superboy Prime
Is this Classic or Current Thor?

Either way I think people are being completely biased against Supergirl. She has the same powerset as Superman. Plus she does not hold back, unlike her farmer cousin.

Anyways I'm undecided. Supergirl is pretty much Superman...so this would be Superman & a Wonder Woman lite. Wonder Girl doesn't really do much though...Is her lasso unbreakable like Diana's? Because if that is the case I can see Kara wrapping blondie in the WG's lasso for a cheap-ass win.

But like I said I dunno. Thor's da man.

Dgw2007
WITCH ONES SUPES AND WITCH ONES WONDERS. I THINK WE ALL WIN. SO I THINK JAILBAIT WINS

Sado22
Thor. i say so cuz i think he can take on Supes as well. wondergirl is just lame. as for supergirl true that she can put up a fight but would go down faster since she's:
-as dumb as her cousin
-immature
-not as experienced
-...and just overall lame.

you forgot to mention as stupid as supes
btw, how you been mang, long time no see.

~Sado

Dgw2007
Supers is not STUPID he is super intelligence

Sado22
of course he's stupid. mad

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.