Thor,Silver Surfer,Sentry vs Superman,Orion,Hal Jordan

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

quanchi112
Who wins?

Mr. Slippyfist
At first glance I saw...

Thor,Silver Surfer, *another character* vs Superman,Orion,Hal Jordan

Then I looked over it again, and saw:

Team 2. erm

Sirius77
Team two.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Mr. Slippyfist
At first glance I saw...

Thor,Silver Surfer, *another character* vs Superman,Orion,Hal Jordan

Then I looked over it again, and saw:

Team 2. erm You dont feel that the Sentry is powerful I take it then.

Sirius77
Well he definitely cant take Superman, Orion, or Hal in a fight...

Bouboumaster
Team 1.

Because if someone go down in no time, it's Superman, that'll have his ass handed by magic (Thor) or by matter manipulation (Silver Surfer)

The ONLY way that Team 2 could "possibly" win, is if Sentry go against Superman.
And again, I give an edge of Thor over Orion, and SS over Hal.

Team 2 would give a hell of a match, but in final, they a screwd.

Sirius77
Originally posted by Bouboumaster
Team 1.

Because if someone go down in no time, it's Superman, that'll have his ass handed by magic (Thor) or by matter manipulation (Silver Surfer)

The ONLY way that Team 2 could "possibly" win, is if Sentry go against Superman.
And again, I give an edge of Thor over Orion, and SS over Hal.

Team 2 would give a hell of a match, but in final, they a screwd.

I see what your trying to say man, but the way that it will most likely end up is Orion vs Thor, Superman vs sentry, and Hal vs Surfer.

Orion and thor will go on, and on and on and on... their both angry and ridiculous. Superman will dispatch sentry quite quickly. Hal will go round and round with surfer. Once the battle between Orion and Thor has reached a standstill, superman will come in and turn the tides (because he has beaten thor before). After superman and orion get done with thor, Orion will blast the surfer (preoccupied with hal) with a very powerful blast of the astro force, while superman pummels him with continual speed blitzes. After about a minute or less at most of this, after already being exhausted from fighting hal, it really doesnt matter how bloodlusted the surfer is. He will fall.

So I give it to team two, but not easily.

I love DC
Team 1 wins this. Surfer is the baddest guy here and could take out anyone of my dc homies.

Erik-Lensherr
Team 2.

Bouboumaster
Originally posted by Sirius77
I see what your trying to say man, but the way that it will most likely end up is Orion vs Thor, Superman vs sentry, and Hal vs Surfer.

Orion and thor will go on, and on and on and on... their both angry and ridiculous. Superman will dispatch sentry quite quickly. Hal will go round and round with surfer. Once the battle between Orion and Thor has reached a standstill, superman will come in and turn the tides (because he has beaten thor before). After superman and orion get done with thor, Orion will blast the surfer (preoccupied with hal) with a very powerful blast of the astro force, while superman pummels him with continual speed blitzes. After about a minute or less at most of this, after already being exhausted from fighting hal, it really doesnt matter how bloodlusted the surfer is. He will fall.

So I give it to team two, but not easily.

Hum... Sentry is no slouch either, man... Maybe he's less powerfull that Sups, but not by a big margin...

Team one have more firepower in Surfer and Thor... And I still run with my Marvel boys...

guy222
team one

quanchi112
Originally posted by guy222
team one I concur. smile

Eon Blue
Originally posted by Erik-Lensherr
Team 2.

janus77
this is an unfair stomp for Team 1.
Surfer nails Orion and Superman quite easily.
at the very least he could handle Orion whilst Sentry distracts Superman and Thor holds back Jordan.

then it's Kryptonite Surfer versus Superman... and Sentry & Thor versus Hal Jordan.

Unnatural-POWER
Gotta go with team DC on this one!

llagrok
Depends upon the matchups

Gecko4lif
Originally posted by quanchi112
You dont feel that the Sentry is powerful I take it then.
Sentry is the weak link

He cant beat anybody here

I suppose he could help jump someone but then again that 3rd person could do the same so.....

I think thor kills sentry just to stop his sniveling

Estacado
Surfer got one shoted by Planet Hulk.

Gecko4lif
Originally posted by Estacado
I think you need to re-read planet hulk

quanchi112
Surfer got one shoted by Planet Hulk. Did you read it?

Priest
confused

quanchi112
Originally posted by Gecko4lif
Sentry is the weak link

He cant beat anybody here

I suppose he could help jump someone but then again that 3rd person could do the same so.....

I think thor kills sentry just to stop his sniveling Sentry utterly assraped Terrax. Didnt he also contain the power of a cosmic cube?

He went toe to toe with WW Hulk which no one else in that whole series was able to do.

llagrok

biscuits

iceman24567
Originally posted by llagrok
Depends upon the matchups Agreed depending on who faces who it can go either way. 5/10

Gecko4lif
Sentry utterly assraped Terrax. Didnt he also contain the power of a cosmic cube?

He went toe to toe with WW Hulk which no one else in that whole series was able to do.
1. Terrax is only a good character when he is the only one with a real name in the comic
2. What does that have to do with anything? It proves what?
3. He lost to hulk... And hulk Didnt fight anybody.

1. Thor = didnt fight
2. Ghost rider = admitted he could beat him but didnt want to
3. Black bolt = a f*cking skrull
4. Brb = no where to be seen
5. Current molecule man = didnt give a f*ck

quanchi112
1. Terrax is only a good character when he is the only one with a real name in the comic
2. What does that have to do with anything? It proves what?
3. He lost to hulk... And hulk Didnt fight anybody.

1. Thor = didnt fight
2. Ghost rider = admitted he could beat him but didnt want to
3. Black bolt = a f*cking skrull
4. Brb = no where to be seen
5. Current molecule man = didnt give a f*ck He beat Dr.Strange/Zom,Iron Man,the FF4,the avengers,the xmen and xfactor,bfr'd Juggernaut and took him on easily...the guy beat down everything that came his way and wasnt even at his most powerful until the end of the story. wink

Ps. Blackbolts whispers still would have levelled Rhode Island so its still impressive. stick out tongue

Gecko4lif
He beat Dr.Strange/Zom,Iron Man,the FF4,the avengers,the xmen and xfactor,bfr'd Juggernaut and took him on easily...the guy beat down everything that came his way and wasnt even at his most powerful until the end of the story. wink

Ps. Blackbolts whispoers still would have levelled Rhode Island so its still impressive. stick out tongue
1. strange /zom had a glass jaw for some reason. If he hadnt stopped hulk would be a stain on the ground
2. Iron man? wow. who the hell cares? Beating black panther would have been a better feat
3. The ff4 arent good by any measure of the word unless they have a reasonable amount of prep
4. The avengers is pretty much all street levelers now adays
5. The current X-men suck. Beating them in their prime would be a good fat.
6. Skrull bolt is a B*tch. The real bb would eat his ass up

iceman24567
He beat Dr.Strange/Zom,Iron Man,the FF4,the avengers,the xmen and xfactor,bfr'd Juggernaut and took him on easily...the guy beat down everything that came his way and wasnt even at his most powerful until the end of the story. wink

Ps. Blackbolts whispoers still would have levelled Rhode Island so its still impressive. stick out tongue The only impressive characters that he beat down were Black Bolt and Strange (the stupid people made him lose) Juggs could have handled him but bfr is still a win so whatever. The Sentry fight was also good but almost everybody in this thread can tie or beat him anyways.

quanchi112
1. strange /zom had a glass jaw for some reason. If he hadnt stopped hulk would be a stain on the ground
2. Iron man? wow. who the hell cares? Beating black panther would have been a better feat
3. The ff4 arent good by any measure of the word unless they have a reasonable amount of prep
4. The avengers is pretty much all street levelers now adays
5. The current X-men suck. Beating them in their prime would be a good fat.
6. Skrull bolt is a B*tch. The real bb would eat his ass up You didnt addresss Juggernaut and how easily he just dismissed him. Hulk beat Zom into the ground and took his fury while he couldnt stand up to Hulks fury.

Gecko4lif
You didnt addresss Juggernaut and how easily he just dismissed him. Hulk beat Zom into the ground and took his fury while he couldnt stand up to Hulks fury.
Hulk wasa stain on the ground until strange choked

Had their been no civilains hulk would have bit the dust

An juggs was retarded

Why didnt he just stop running?

Soljer
As another before me said; depends on the matchups.

However, as any of team 2 can take the Sentry for a majority, team 1 automatically starts at a disadvantage.

Estacado
Did you read it?
I did.

Thorion
Classic Surfer had the glass jaw to end all glass jaws. Orion, imo could take him 5.5/10, Supes and Thor would stalemate, and Hal would beat Sentry.

Or Surfer would beat Hal after a long, hard fight, Orion would stalemate or beat Thor, and Supes would beat Sentry.

Or Surfer would beat Supes (In a very close match), Orion would beat Sentry (Easiest match yet) and Thor would beat Hal, but would be worn out. A relatively fresh Orion versus a battered Surfer and a worn out Thor..(I'd give it to Orion, personally)

It's a win-win situation.

Gecko4lif
Originally posted by Thorion
Classic Surfer had the glass jaw to end all glass jaws. Orion, imo could take him 5.5/10, Supes and Thor would stalemate, and Hal would beat Sentry.

Or Surfer would beat Hal after a long, hard fight, Orion would stalemate or beat Thor, and Supes would beat Sentry.

Or Surfer would beat Supes (In a very close match), Orion would beat Sentry (Easiest match yet) and Thor would beat Hal, but would be worn out. A relatively fresh Orion versus a battered Surfer and a worn out Thor..(I'd give it to Orion, personally)

It's a win-win situation.

Orion oculd 10/10 surfer If he fought to the peak of his abilities

but since that shit is never gonna happen (even on a forum) I would say he could 6-7/10 surfer depending on how hard he is fighting

Acrosurge
Originally posted by Thorion
Classic Surfer had the glass jaw to end all glass jaws. Orion, imo could take him 5.5/10, Supes and Thor would stalemate, and Hal would beat Sentry.Gotta disagree. Classic Surfer beat Abomination into the ground, embarrassed the Thing on multiple occasions, and wrecked Champion. He's never crumpled against the Hulk (quite the contrary, actually), and was dominating him and a team of gladiators during Planet Hulk. (Hulk won in that instance because he made a desperation play to destroy the control disc, after which Surfer stopped fighting and Hulk cheap-shotted him). He's taken Wonder Man and Krosakis (who had the power of Gladiator and the Unipower). He's also beaten Lunatik (Lobo analog).

In short, the Surfer doesn't have a glass jaw when it comes to physical strength. He has hung with some of the best out there.

I take the Marvel Team here. Surfer and Thor have recently been through some hefty powerups, and while Superman could still compete, I just don't see Orion and Hal doing the same.

jrodslam
This isnt the first time ive heard of Thor being powered up now. Can someone tell me who hes fought and what hed displayed? Same for surfer(moreso on who hes recently fought). Just asking.

Estacado
Originally posted by jrodslam
This isnt the first time ive heard of Thor being powered up now. Can someone tell me who hes fought and what hed displayed? Same for surfer(moreso on who hes recently fought). Just asking.
He did pretty well against Destroyer.....mmm

Bouboumaster
He did pretty well against Destroyer.....mmm

What he have done against the Destroyer?! eek!

quanchi112
Orion oculd 10/10 surfer If he fought to the peak of his abilities

but since that shit is never gonna happen (even on a forum) I would say he could 6-7/10 surfer depending on how hard he is fighting You are saying Orion could defeat the Surfer ten outta ten when he got beat by the current Firestorm. no expression

quanchi112
Originally posted by Acrosurge
Gotta disagree. Classic Surfer beat Abomination into the ground, embarrassed the Thing on multiple occasions, and wrecked Champion. He's never crumpled against the Hulk (quite the contrary, actually), and was dominating him and a team of gladiators during Planet Hulk. (Hulk won in that instance because he made a desperation play to destroy the control disc, after which Surfer stopped fighting and Hulk cheap-shotted him). He's taken Wonder Man and Krosakis (who had the power of Gladiator and the Unipower). He's also beaten Lunatik (Lobo analog).

In short, the Surfer doesn't have a glass jaw when it comes to physical strength. He has hung with some of the best out there.

I take the Marvel Team here. Surfer and Thor have recently been through some hefty powerups, and while Superman could still compete, I just don't see Orion and Hal doing the same. Yeah people claiming the Surfer has a glass jar is just wrong. Gotta agree with you there. wink

Mr. Slippyfist
Orion oculd 10/10 surfer If he fought to the peak of his abilities Wow, I've never seen such a statement that only worked one way... ermm

iceman24567
Orion isn't taking more than 2/10 from Surfer ever no expression.

CaptainStoic
Excuse me but Classic Thor made Superman work hard for the win, Current Thor would crush him with ease. Silver Surfer would break Orion, and Hal would be useless against Sentry as he finds out that his contructs are useless. Sentry is strong enough to bust them just like Lobo was in one of the Legion 9x comics, only diff is that Sentry can fly, and Hal could have bfr'ed Lobo.

Or Thor at his current power level would stomp Orion, Surfer would drain Superman like a parasite, and Sentry... well I explained that one a second ago.

Team one wins in a thrashing stomp, every single time.

iceman24567
Originally posted by CaptainStoic
Excuse me but Classic Thor made Superman work hard for the win, Current Thor would crush him with ease. Silver Surfer would break Orion, and Hal would be useless against Sentry as he finds out that his contructs are useless. Sentry is strong enough to bust them just like Lobo was in one of the Legion 9x comics, only diff is that Sentry can fly, and Hal could have bfr'ed Lobo.

Or Thor at his current power level would stomp Orion, Surfer would drain Superman like a parasite, and Sentry... well I explained that one a second ago.

Team one wins in a thrashing stomp, every single time. What has current Thor done to make you believe this? You are reaching again and making no sense. The Sentry isn't doing anything to Hal's constructs but getting beat by them Thor can stalemate Superman at the most and yeah Orion goes down to Surfer but then Superman wins against Thor sooner or later and it's two on one. Depending on who fights who it goes either way 5/10.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.