superman vs galactus

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

spidey-dude
who wins this fight ?

superman or galactus ?

http://img408.imageshack.us/img408/1641/supesgalactusqd8.jpg

spidey-dude
galactus wins

Rorschach
Originally posted by spidey-dude
galactus wins

Nah.

Anything Galactus throws at Superman would just bounce off his S-Shield.

Barbarian Shams
Lol your quite the funny man Roschach, but seriously, this is spite. Nothing Supes does, will affect Galactus in any capacity. Though it was a crossover of sorts, FF/Superman showed that Galactus didnt even need to kill Superman with his superior power, he instead converted him into a herald with just a slight usage of power. Galactus takes this 9/10, that 1 percentage due to PIS or plot-devices.

CaptainStoic
This would be a munch fest! Superman is a mortal, Hercules as a Demi God was reduced to protoplasm. I doubt Superman would do any more than get Galactus to notice him. Galactus has so many ways to defeat Superman, he may even give him the honor that he gave Koon, by hooking him up to his World Ship as fuel. Oh and don't let me start on the mind rape sessions.

Inhuman
Superman has hurt tougher guys than Galactus. Plus he gives pretty much anyone trouble.
Galactus has never shown to reacts to a speed blitz. Superman could KO Big G before he could react.
Plus whats stopping superman from mindraping galactus with T-vo?

guy222
Big G FTW

CaptainStoic
Originally posted by Inhuman
Superman has hurt tougher guys than Galactus. Plus he gives pretty much anyone trouble.
Galactus has never shown to reacts to a speed blitz. Superman could KO Big G before he could react.

I know that your trying to be funny, but according to KMC rules Galctus at his best would destroy Superman in seconds. Galactus' mind is far greater than anyone that could be manipulated by Max Lord. Galactus can transmute matter on the molecular level. Galactus makes beings that could oneshot Superman (Tyrant) This is not a contest. Not even in a comic.

severance
this is the spitiest of spites. Superman is atomised in nanoist of nano seconds

Endrict Nuul
Spite thread.

Acrosurge
Plus whats stopping superman from mindraping galactus with T-vo? Happy Dance

Why not? This seems to be the prevalent argument in the Supes vs Surfer thread; why shouldn't the same thing work against Galactus? After all, he barely has any speed feats.

rolling on floor laughing

jmcnasty
What about the speed blitz. I have never seen galactus react to a speed blitz.

Acrosurge
Originally posted by jmcnasty
What about the speed blitz. I have never seen galactus react to a speed blitz. Of course. And the Living Tribunal has never reacted to a speed-blitz either. And Superman has fought tougher. Of course he could beat him.

rolling on floor laughing

quanchi112
Originally posted by Acrosurge
Happy Dance

Why not? This seems to be the prevalent arguments in the Supes vs Surfer thread; why shouldn't the same thing work against Galactus? After all, he barely has any speed feats.

rolling on floor laughing laughing laughing out loud You said it perfectly. Galactus cant react to the almighty speed blitz.

Anyways Galactus for the easy win.

Kutulu
Joke thread, Galactus wins easily.

Decimus
SPITE! bunny

janus77
QFT!

people forget, he's goddamn Superman! shifty

janus77
come to think of it, I don't think Galactus would survive a speed blitz no.

no feats = no argument! yes

Decimus
Originally posted by janus77
QFT!

people forget, he's goddamn Superman! shifty

It would be different for Batman. It would be spite against Galactus- laughing

Juntai
Originally posted by Kutulu

celestialdemon
Galactus every time.

janus77
Originally posted by Juntai

but Juntai, Galactus has no feats!
what's to prove that he's faster in combat than Superman?

come now, you were the one who went on and on and on and on about the primacy of feats over comic-book logic and common sense smile.

Superman FTW! yes

CaptainStoic
Not to beat a dead horse or anything, but Galactus is actually pretty fast, he can fly at FTL speeds which he did on many occasions, The Secret Wars for instance.

janus77
Originally posted by CaptainStoic
Not to beat a dead horse or anything, but Galactus is actually pretty fast, he can fly at FTL speeds which he did on many occasions, The Secret Wars for instance.
ah, but is he fast in a battle!
see Superman has fight-speed. Surfer, Galactus and all those other characters that are like a zillion times faster than spandexman, they can't fight as fast as him no.

Superman wins yes.

Kutulu
Originally posted by CaptainStoic

But... Superman has T-VO! innuendur superdur

iceman24567
If teh Sentry can stalemate Galactus surely the true golden boi can keel him. no expression See i can play too.

King_Mungi
Originally posted by Kutulu

but Juntai, Galactus has no feats!
what's to prove that he's faster in combat than Superman?

come now, you were the one who went on and on and on and on about the primacy of feats over comic-book logic and common sense smile.

Superman FTW! yes

Fail erm

psycho gundam
QFT!

people forget, he's goddamn Superman! shifty this is why we hate superman

LORD B
galactus with total ease

janus77
Originally posted by King_Mungi
Fail erm
are you suggesting that we not take into account the huge disparity in feats?
on what grounds good sir, on what grounds?

I'm applying juntai's logic.

Grinning Goku
who wins this fight ?

superman or galactus ?

http://img408.imageshack.us/img408/1641/supesgalactusqd8.jpg

Are you kidding?

Acrosurge
QFT!

people forget, he's goddamn Superman! shifty The goddamn Superman, surely.

Darth Martin
Galactus

janus77
Originally posted by psycho gundam
this is why we hate superman
nah, it's the undies-over-leggins look!

janus77
The goddamn Superman, surely.
let's not get ahead of ourselves here, there's only one definitive article and that's THE Goddamn Batman! yes.

I think we should be more nuanced in our usage of that term to prefix names.

Acrosurge
let's not get ahead of ourselves here, there's only one definitive article and that's THE Goddamn Batman! yes.

I think we should be more nuanced in our usage of that term to prefix names. A goddamn Superman?

The goshdarn Superman?

janus77
A goddamn Superman?

The goshdarn Superman?
duh Goddamned Superman!

Acrosurge
duh Goddamned Superman! Ah.

Seriously. Superman has no chance against Galactus. I wouldn't even give him a chance sundipped. Galactus is simply too much.

carver9
Ah.

Seriously. Superman has no chance against Galactus. I wouldn't even give him a chance sundipped. Galactus is simply too much.

You cant forget the speed blitz confused , galactus by far has more power in his pinky then superman does but superman has the speed advantage cool and should be able to take galactus out relatively easily. When have you seen galactus lift anything as heavy as superman has sad , superman feats outweighs galactus by a thousand. Superman has taken galaxy busting blast, what blast can galactus conjure that could take superman out.

Superman 10/10, speed blitz to the lip. evil face

King_Mungi
are you suggesting that we not take into account the huge disparity in feats?
on what grounds good sir, on what grounds?

I'm applying juntai's logic.

We do, but in the end Galactus has done grander things, better things, and more impressive things.

Galactus is far different then Silver Surfer, so why your are comparing what Juntai said in that thread in this one as it really has no relevance as Galactus is vastly superior to Silver Surfer and Superman.

TricksterPriest
In a straight fight under KMC rules, (disregarding the superdur effect or the S-shield as some call it), sure, Supes loses badly.

Taking the superdur effect into account, and treating this as a comic fight, it's entirely possible for Superman to win. yes

Let's face it, this is not the first time he's done something impossible and outside most comic logics. srug

psycho gundam
superman gets power from the sun, galactus is comparable to a small star if his powers get out of control(this might be an understatement now). the power difference is too vast for superman to get one win.
if surfer can beat galactus, maybe just maybe superman has a shot

janus77
Originally posted by King_Mungi
We do, but in the end Galactus has done grander things, better things, and more impressive things.

Galactus is far different then Silver Surfer, so why your are comparing what Juntai said in that thread in this one as it really has no relevance as Galactus is vastly superior to Silver Surfer and Superman.
If I'm not mistaken, it was in reference to grander figures than Surfer, that he held the whole "feats" thing.

and yeah, the logic was stupid at the time, and I said so, and now he seems to realise it ... what can I say, I told him so, I broke it down and now ... smile

Bnmcd
superman gets power from the sun, galactus is comparable to a small star if his powers get out of control(this might be an understatement now). the power difference is too vast for superman to get one win.

You do know that Surfer is 1/1000 Galactus right?

psycho gundam
Originally posted by Bnmcd
You do know that Surfer is 1/1000 Galactus right? thats my point

Acrosurge
thats my point There's major sarcasm going on in this thread that might be hard to follow. Definitely need a blatant, sarcasm emoticon.

Until then, this one will do. Happy Dance

Do we have any Superman supporters out there? In what way could Galactus be taken down? I don't even think he's ever been defeated by physical force.

King_Mungi
If I'm not mistaken, it was in reference to grander figures than Surfer, that he held the whole "feats" thing.

and yeah, the logic was stupid at the time, and I said so, and now he seems to realise it ... what can I say, I told him so, I broke it down and now ... smile

I personally didn't read your entire debate, so can't say what he was thinking or implying. I'm sure when he comes back, he will want to put his two cents into it

Do we have any Superman supporters out there? In what way could Galactus be taken down? I don't even think he's ever been defeated by physical force.

Mr.Fantastic sling-shoted Thing into Galactus and I believe it knocked him out. I know he was definetly down

Bnmcd
thats my point

When has Surfer beaten Galactus?

psycho gundam
Originally posted by Bnmcd
When has Surfer beaten Galactus? umm...never, irony prevents that from happening.

Bnmcd

You said that right here...

Badabing
who wins this fight ?

superman or galactus ?

http://img408.imageshack.us/img408/1641/supesgalactusqd8.jpg Nobody wins with this thread. Don't make another spite thread.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.