Deathstroke with the Gem of Cyttorak...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Entity
Slade Wilson has just gained possession of the Gem of Cyttorak. Can anyone stop him?

Who would it take minimum?

WhiteWitchKing
Originally posted by Entity
Slade Wilson has just gained possession of the Gem of Cyttorak. Can anyone stop him?

Who would it take minimum?

Nimrod, if Slade isn't prep and knows nothing of Nimmy.

Entity
Originally posted by WhiteWitchKing
Nimrod, if Slade isn't prep and knows nothing of Nimmy. Well I was thinking Slade with prep and the gem would be pretty much literally unstoppable.

I mean I'm sure there's people that could do it but I have no idea how high they'd have to be to do it.

I mean he was taking on Flash, Supes, and Green Lantern level guys without anything special. Amplify that by the gems power! eekfear

WhiteWitchKing
Originally posted by Entity
Well I was thinking Slade with prep and the gem would be pretty much literally unstoppable.

I mean I'm sure there's people that could do it but I have no idea how high they'd have to be to do it.

I mean he was taking on Flash, Supes, and Green Lantern level guys without anything special. Amplify that by the gems power! eekfear

With no prep, Nimrod's gonna eat him for breakfast.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.