What Do You Think Will and Elizabeth's Son Is Destined For?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

SelinaAndBruce
I really wonder what kind of life he would have since much like Will he is going to grow up with his father out at sea all the time. I figure Jack will probably be far too busy chasing his dreams and is pretty much done with the Willizabeth arc of the Pirates story so the boy probably won't see much of him unless Jack needs him to barter for something or other which I doubt.

Do you think he too is destined for piracy or do you think that the way their love story ended Elizabeth might be a bit sour on the idea?

willofthewisp
Well, it's my belief that Elizabeth is still the pirate king and they live at Shipwreck Cove when they're not adventuring, so it would be very hard for Junior to not be involved in piracy at all. I don't think he'll be a mean one, though. It really depends on how good a mother Elizabeth is imo, and I think she's a good one. Her son is all she has other than her career so you know she spends hours teaching him and playing with him and making sure he knows how much she and Will love him. If not a pirate, he'll definitely be a sailor, I think. The fact that he looks out to sea singing the same song his mom did indicates he loves the sea too.

christnabarrett
Hey! Nice topic! In the children's books Pirates of the Caribbean: Jack Sparrow, Jack escapes his family bc they are pirates, and I think their son is just like him. (Jack is after magic isw.) I even read at the MySpace forum that they were worried their son was the Cabin Boy who got hanged or that Cabin Boy is Jack Sparrow. I hear it is rated R, so the boy will probably be sent off. If he were in it, he might appear as older as all child actors have. Come to think of it, if anyone is interested, that might be why everywhere I go I see ppl saying they are getting rid of Elizabeth and Will. Their son represents the child in all of us, the world before bad, now an attempt to raise something good. I wish I wasn't so old. Seriously, I'm not easily stimulated atp. I'm just glad like it's almost over, though. I don't want to be old. I wish they had a young Elizabeth, but she looked like 20 yrs older than some of us. I believe that is the only reason they gave them a baby. I like shows like Uptown Girls because they didn't go beyond private in a way. By 20 years older I mean how there was the big dilemma on people in our generation, if anyone is remotely interested maybe, on looking overly sexual and aged in such a way or being a good girl and waiting it out, to come to now and find nothing, nothing left. Meaning, "IT'S NOT GOOD ENOUGH!" embarrasment

sadangel Some things really go in circles for me if that's sexy at all.

christnabarrett
(15min) Life gets kind of quiet. I don't know what Junior will do. Just sitting in a boat all day?? boat I don't remember what life is but that I wish I had one. Basically, I don't want to see it go to the point of the show is that he just gets ignored. Like, they all live for something interesting, and this is their it. The innocent boy, not into respecting pirates, then gets whipped into the wrong kind of shape. When people don't know how to interact, life is no nursery rhyme.. I guess it would be about him learning to whip them back into shape. Maybe he'll get interested in a pirate book such as The Dark Frigate if at all possible anymore somehow I don't want to think about. drunk I always loved nursery rhymes.... That saved my life, you know. The full London Bridges: it helped me set a scene to go to bed at night, of ppl interacting the way they should'd. Always as a littlest girl, though, because it's just that hard.. Notice how your dreams are everyone else's at the same time and that it turns into a movie? Well, this was always really interesting, more than PotC way..... They are waiting for a boat, like a class, and smile they go through all these little mazes to get to places.... After a while, I dreamed about different things but I don't know what that was. Most of them were @ chutes and deserts and sacks and then pools.... One of my favorite books is The Magician's Nephew, which is the first book in The Chronicles of Narnia. I recall still dreams so interesting you want to blend into the other person. I've had dreams where I feel pressure. I've felt a few days ago sucked into a giant fan above or magnet, like the bubble scene in Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory. I've had dreams when I see people I don't want to see.

christnabarrett
(15m) About the kid thing, I don't think they should had even had him anyway. Just Elizabeth and Will and the extras. I'd like a show on keeping souls ferried out. Nobody, a lessening as ppl come to improve life itself, like DinUtopia. That or it's the ferrying OUT! Remember Hocus Pocus when they do ferry all the kids away. It's still a possibility, though.. The problem is that's not what they want. They wanted all those little singer kids. They want Elizabeth and Will in another place. They want them to have to completely take it all away because they are just selfish like-that. It's 'kinda dumb' but kinda killer. A haven for stupid folk to interact..

KizzMaster
He'll end up being part pirate like Will and his father, Bootstrap Bill. Think of the end of Pirates 3...Davy Jones stabbed Will and now he has to spend his life as a pirate til his son takes his place. Sucks for that family...wonder how Liz feels.

christnabarrett
Originally posted by KizzMaster
He'll end up being part pirate like Will and his father, Bootstrap Bill. Think of the end of Pirates 3...Davy Jones stabbed Will and now he has to spend his life as a pirate til his son takes his place. Sucks for that family...wonder how Liz feels.

I never read that his son takes his place. People say they changed after the show came out whether or not Will has to stay at sea for infinite decades, like in a leaflet in the DVD, but I see the reference was removed online.. There is no reason to think Will III has to be a pirate unless for a prejudice just because you felt like it. No details?? These are A.D.D. assumptions, so don't listen to them. It's really hard to figure out these days because of this.

The show is ACTUALLY about okay, so he's not Elizabeth Swann's father's son. He's pirates' son now. Does he wish he had different parents? Does he want to be different than his parents? What happened? Anything? Nothing.. O well.. It's not a big deal unless the boy shows signs of mental retardation, you know. It's just a heavy topic. Don't allude it is something else. It's, he's like the best boy even from Beckett and Norrington. Does he want to be king? Does he want to be a prince? Who does he want to hang out with? Is he okay? What is his life based on? Hurting everyone? Because other people don't do that at all. I hope he slides fine into the utopia.

But we don't care that he is better than them. It's good to try to get grounded in what everyone's grounded in rather than turning into a balloon yourself.

KizzMaster
Originally posted by christnabarrett
I never read that his son takes his place. People say they changed after the show came out whether or not Will has to stay at sea for infinite decades, like in a leaflet in the DVD, but I see the reference was removed online.. There is no reason to think Will III has to be a pirate unless for a prejudice just because you felt like it. No details??

He probably won't be a true pirate, like the old Will's father was...but he could practice piracy on the side. Maybe become a blacksmith for his real job like his dad. I guess there aren't really rules or guidelines they have to follow, like Jones and his crew did. It's all up to Will the 2nd, I guess.

christnabarrett
He probably won't be a true pirate, like the old Will's father was...but he could practice piracy on the side. Maybe become a blacksmith for his real job like his dad. I guess there aren't really rules or guidelines they have to follow, like Jones and his crew did. It's all up to Will the 2nd, I guess.

That's what I did for my final mental sanity. Be Undecided but want to do Music Education on the side. Now I quit. And I am not sane in a way (but that I am.)

Blacksmith isn't hot anymore. He should be a zookeeper for stuff like the dog and Pelegostos. Ahaha. I feel like a Pelegostos myself right now.. Now, that's action in it. You're really quite stimulating.

smile Advanced member.... New members are friendly and smart.

I'm glad I joined ALREADY!! censored

But, no, there should-ought to be a story like CotBP for him, just as big. He can't be that kind of idiot kids seem to be. dev That's when I leave.... If the kid has anything wrong with him, even if it's that he's noot alll quite there, it'll be blaming ppl like me, fans. Alla stupid kid.

....What is wrong with Will, anyway.. He really just shows up in the background in all light. Not safe to say for the rest.

christnabarrett
(15m)

I miss when big sis Elizabeth was the baby.

KizzMaster
That's what I did for my final mental sanity. Be Undecided but want to do Music Education on the side. Now I quit. And I am not sane in a way (but that I am.)

Blacksmith isn't hot anymore. He should be a zookeeper for stuff like the dog and Pelegostos. Ahaha. I feel like a Pelegostos myself right now.. Now, that's action in it. You're really quite stimulating.

smile Advanced member.... New members are friendly and smart.

I'm glad I joined ALREADY!! censored

But, no, there should-ought to be a story like CotBP for him, just as big. He can't be that kind of idiot kids seem to be. dev That's when I leave.... If the kid has anything wrong with him, even if it's that he's noot alll quite there, it'll be blaming ppl like me, fans. Alla stupid kid.

....What is wrong with Will, anyway.. He really just shows up in the background in all light. Not safe to say for the rest.

New members are smart? Lol, I highly doubt I'm smart cuz of my opinion that nobody is required to agree with. But if you like it, then thanks.

But Will should teach his son the same job he had...plus, it's not like the curse is going to come back anyway.

christnabarrett
New members are smart? Lol, I highly doubt I'm smart cuz of my opinion that nobody is required to agree with. But if you like it, then thanks.

But Will should teach his son the same job he had...plus, it's not like the curse is going to come back anyway. Actually, I didn't like it at all.

Why should Will teach that boy that now? He probably already has, so that's besides the point. All boys like that, but life is only so short. Right now, I feel that blacksmithing and everything is stupid. I don't WANT to do anything. I do things only because I really have to, though: kind of smart. I guess it depends on what kind of life you have. I think he should just be a KID!

KizzMaster
Actually, I didn't like it at all.

Then why'd you say that above about new members being smart?

christnabarrett
Then why'd you say that above about new members being smart? We aren't usually ever direct.

KizzMaster
We aren't usually ever direct.

So my opinion is wrong? Wow, that took only about 2 posts from me.

I just think that his kid should be like his dad was, that's all. He doesn't have to be a pirate, if he doesn't want to. He can be called a pirate, but that doesn't mean you have to act like a pirate or anything.

SelinaAndBruce
Yeah you are right Elizabeth probably is still Pirate King though I don't see why someone hasn't wrestled that title from her by now being that she more than likely has no crew, or ship to speak of. Little Willy the third is probably going to end up a pirate.

christnabarrett
So my opinion is wrong? Wow, that took only about 2 posts from me.

I just think that his kid should be like his dad was, that's all. He doesn't have to be a pirate, if he doesn't want to. He can be called a pirate, but that doesn't mean you have to act like a pirate or anything. Yea, your 'opinion' is wrong, and you were saying that the boy has to do whatever you say. It wasn't opinion.

Now, when you say kid, it's either you do or you do not notice the boy rather than who his father is. I say you do notice. And I think, that's sick. (No offense, just think it's funny! You should know @ north Florida.)

Yes, he can be called a pirate.... Ppl always do that.... O, ur an indian, ur a Chinese, etc....

katelovespirate
the kid looks sweet, well-mannered, and mischievous. I think he's destined to be the chosen one, you know, bring balance between the pirates and the greedy westerners. oh wait, that's not the right film... wink

I reckon he'll be a sailor. He'll be sensitive because he grew up without really knowing his real father, and being the man of the house with Elizabeth. He'll be a top-A fighter, because Elizabeth will train him. But he'll have manners and good breeding, also thanks to Elizabeth. I'm thinking he'll be a bit of a Robin Hooder... risk-taking but fun. Will was quite melancholy really, but I imagine this kid will be happy-go-lucky. He'll be raised around pirates and sea-men, so he'll be tough as well. I imagine him idolizing Jack Sparrow and always being a bit suspicious when Jack visits he and Elizabeth. I don't think Jack will hang around them much, but visit now and then, check in on them.

Anyone see Stardust? The guy in that film, that's exactly what I picture the kid as... they could cook up a mighty fine "coming of age" story for him.

KizzMaster
Yea, your 'opinion' is wrong, and you were saying that the boy has to do whatever you say. It wasn't opinion.

Now, when you say kid, it's either you do or you do not notice the boy rather than who his father is. I say you do notice. And I think, that's sick. (No offense, just think it's funny! You should know @ north Florida.)

Yes, he can be called a pirate.... Ppl always do that.... O, ur an indian, ur a Chinese, etc....

He doesn't have to do anything that his dad tells him to.

christnabarrett
He doesn't have to do anything that his dad tells him to. He already has?

christnabarrett
I almost just hope to see another young girl, first time I thought of that.

I wonder if Liam III will be as heroic like the way Elizabeth Swann was for some odd reason.

SelinaAndBruce
I'd actually be surprised if Jack did pop in on them he seemed totally detached at the end of At World's End like he was leaving that whole chapter behind. I could see maybe a visit or two by a stretch.

It would be an interesting life he is going to lead though with his father in that peculiar situation and him having to wait 10 years to see him at a time

VioletEyesPop08
I think he is not destined for much sometimes bc..

zac_depp_is_luv
death.

muahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

tap that! lmao!

VioletEyesPop08
Death above the rest....

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.