X-Baddies run the gauntlet

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

stupendous man
Magneto, Apocalypse, 8th Day Juggernaut & Mr Sinister

The big hitting X-Men villains get together to take over the world. They come up against the following groups. How far do they get?
Two weeks of rest between fights, all of which can be used as prep time for the X-Baddies. Apocalypse also has the original Horsemen (i.e. with Archangel as Death)

1. Spiderman, Luke Cage, Captain America, Iron Man, Human Torch & The Thing

2. Venom, Sandman, Absorbing Man, Electro, Ultron, Kang & The Wrecking Crew

3. Cyclops, Wolverine, Nightcrawler, Banshee, Colossus, Rogue, Emma Frost, Storm, Havok & Ice-man

4. Gladiator, Hulk, Namor & Dr Doom

5. Dr Strange, Silver Surfer, Invisble Woman & Thor

6. Molecule Man & Sentry

Bouboumaster
Stop at 5.

llagrok
Was 8th day juggernaut an x-men villain?

stupendous man
Originally posted by llagrok
Was 8th day juggernaut an x-men villain?

Technically no, but since Juggy was and I wanted this team to be very powerful, I thought 8th Day would be appropriate. embarrasment

llagrok
I think they would stop at 5 or 6

Dgw2007

Unnatural-POWER
I think they start getting problems with Gladiator, but eventually pass.

It's possible they could stop at 5, but if they dont, MM stops them at 6.

basilisk
Stops at 5 definitely but could have serious problems with 4. Without Juggernaut could well be in trouble even earlier.

janus77
no conceivable way past 5.
they prolly all die at 4. Hulk's power + Doom's and Banner's prep-brains no good bye and goodnight smile.

Darth Martin
Originally posted by janus77
no conceivable way past 5.
they prolly all die at 4. Hulk's power + Doom's and Banner's prep-brains no good bye and goodnight smile. Doom's shioelds are pretty much impenetratable.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.