Ms. Marvel vs Ironman vs Captain Britain vs Namor

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Endrict Nuul
Fight in London.

Who wins?

Tony Stark
IM FTV

DigiMark007
It's in London. I'll take Britain. I was debating between him or Tony, and that pushed me toward Brian.

Darth Martin
If Iron Man can keep this a range battle he can win but if he gets in and tries to duke it out with theew guys in some sort of slugfest I'd go with Namor.

guy222
bumprav

Wei Phoenix
Captain Britain ain't losing on his home turf. He'll break through and cut the distance between him and Tony.

Stoic
Namor is the last one standing, although I think Captain Britain would give him a decent fight.

namorsubby
namor wins.

he'd probably target iron man first........and kill him.

comicfan11
In this fight specifically

Captain Britain (in England) > Iron Man > Namor > Ms. Marvel

DigiMark007
Originally posted by comicfan11
In this fight specifically

Captain Britain (in England) > Iron Man > Namor > Ms. Marvel

Cavalier
Meh. Tony probably wins, but Brian would take some too.

namorsubby
namor has recently embarassed tony like at least twice.he's also the strongest here.he has the feats too.

namor wins.cap B comes in second.

edit: we should consult the list.just a few things i can think of off the top of my head.

Namor
stalemated the hulk at least 14 times
stalemated thor at least 2
stalemated black bolt twice
stalemated hercules like 4 times
stalemated silver surfer twice(circumstancial, but still impressive)
beat and stalemated radioactive man
stalemated sentry in a short scuffle
stalemated wonder man and ares together(he basically won.they were getting their asses kicked)
beat abomination
beat savage hulk twice
stalemate with an edge to namor vs beta ray bill.......on land(in a rain.Thor Corps #2)
beat an invaders team, ben grimm, mister fantastic, johnny storm and stalemated hulk one after another on land.

Cavalier
When did Namor EVER stalemate Black Bolt?

I remember when Namor and a whole team of inhumans tried to take down Black Bolt while his powers weren't working properly, and he one-shotted Namor.

namorsubby
Originally posted by Cavalier
When did Namor EVER stalemate Black Bolt?

I remember when Namor and a whole team of inhumans tried to take down Black Bolt while his powers weren't working properly, and he one-shotted Namor. i believe it was in the sub-mariner ongoing. and yeah, it did happen.

i posted in their vs topic on marvel.com. i'll post it here when i find it.

edit:

anyway, like i said, namor has the feats.

redhotrash
Well, Namor has gotten the better of Iron Man a lot lately. I think it comes down to Namor and Britain

namorsubby
Originally posted by namorsubby
i believe it was in the sub-mariner ongoing. and yeah, it did happen.

i posted in their vs topic on marvel.com. i'll post it here when i find it.

edit:

anyway, like i said, namor has the feats. here it is:
http://herochat.com/forum/index.php/topic,144124.0.html

vansonbee
namor has recently embarassed tony like at least twice.he's also the strongest here.he has the feats too.

namor wins.cap B comes in second.

edit: we should consult the list.just a few things i can think of off the top of my head.

Namor
stalemated the hulk at least 14 times
stalemated thor at least 2
stalemated black bolt twice
stalemated hercules like 4 times
stalemated silver surfer twice(circumstancial, but still impressive)
beat and stalemated radioactive man
stalemated sentry in a short scuffle
stalemated wonder man and ares together(he basically won.they were getting their asses kicked)
beat abomination
beat savage hulk twice
stalemate with an edge to namor vs beta ray bill.......on land(in a rain.Thor Corps #2)
beat an invaders team, ben grimm, mister fantastic, johnny storm and stalemated hulk one after another on land. Namor was impressive in the past, let compare him to Thor and Hulk of today age? He has to team up with avengers to attack Hulk in groups...

*Did you read of new issue of Iron Man? Tony has too many high tech weapons and access to database information in his suit by his command. He can tag far range attacks and close* Read his respect thread in KMC ty

Iron Man 7/10 smokin'
Ms.Marvel 1/10 only if she bite off Tony balls in bed evil face
Namor 1/10 if he cries to Green Peace about Tony suit injecting pollution in the ocean. laughing
Captain Britain 1/10 only if he surrenders like his country! laughing out loud

namorsubby
namor recently stalemated sentry. he recently made a fool of wonderman and ares.he recently one-shotted radioactive man. not more than 4 months ago.

these feats aren't some ancient classic feats.at least not most

namor has always embarassed tony.even recently.that's not gonna change unless tony gets a few more upgrades.....big ones.

cap B could take him too.

vansonbee
namor recently stalemated sentry. he recently made a fool of wonderman and ares.he recently one-shotted radioactive man. not more than 4 months ago.

these feats aren't some ancient classic feats.at least not most

namor has always embarassed tony.even recently.that's not gonna change unless tony gets a few more upgrades.....big ones.

cap B could take him too. upgrades are in respect thread, bring up scan of sentry and namor stalement*

Depends on how he made fool of them...

namorsubby
it's on my original human torch thread.page 4.

keep in mind that he went on to embarass WM and ares right after his fight with sentry...........so what happened to sentry? he wasn't fighting along with them.i'm not saying he lost.......but it seems he was out of commission for some time.

you haven't seen the illuminati issue where namor almost kills ironman and dr.strange saves him?

namorsubby
namor vs sentry:

namor might just have momentarily Koed him with that punch. he didn't appear again until the invaders were defeated.......all except namor of course big grin

http://i202.photobucket.com/albums/aa197/namorsubby/original%20human%20torch/AvengersInvanders-007.jpg

vansonbee
namor vs sentry:

namor might just have momentarily Koed him with that punch. he didn't appear again until the invaders were defeated.......all except namor of course big grin

http://i202.photobucket.com/albums/aa197/namorsubby/original%20human%20torch/AvengersInvanders-007.jpg Don't tell me you count that as a stalemate?
Torch resisting his Wonder man hold? Strength feat? Human Torch can also hold against Hulk? Namor can never beat Hulk solo again. laughing out loud This is FACT!

namorsubby
What the f**k?

it was a fight right? they did engage, right? and in the end neither were Koed(or at least not namor), right? then what would you call it? laughing

who said anything about the hulk or the original human torch? again.........What the f**k?

vansonbee
What the f**k?

it was a fight right? they did engage, right? and in the end neither were Koed(or at least not namor), right? then what would you call it? laughing

who said anything about the hulk or the original human torch? again.........What the f**k? I thought you knew those were just add on comments.. lolz

Namor still can't beat Sentry* Just cause the capture the image of him pounding Sentry*

Did you even visit Iron Man respect thread? evil face

namorsubby
why visit his thread? like i said.......tony stark would've died at the hands of namor if it wasn't for strange. that's all the proof i need right there.

i said it appears as if OHT is struggling with WM. and it did appear so, didn't it? laughing

namor has stalemated to hulk too many times to count on both hands. he's already proved himself in that area.

Endrict Nuul
What the f**k?

who said anything about the hulk or the original human torch? again.........What the f**k?

It wasnt a KO.... it was just a punch in the face.

Than Namor must be mid herald? because he KOed Sentry...... laughing Stop trolling my thread with crap please.

namorsubby
Originally posted by Endrict Nuul
It wasnt a KO.... it was just a punch in the face.

Than Namor must be mid herald? because he KOed Sentry...... laughing Stop trolling my thread with crap please. i didn't mean with that punch, and i didn't say he KOed him, but sentry did disappear for a while after their struggle. i posted it......i know.

twisting my words to make my statement seem illogical doesn't help to promote the relevance of the argument in this thread. so i say you're being the distraction.

so i'm trolling? and with crap at that? laughing

Endrict Nuul
i didn't mean with that punch, and i didn't say he KOed him, but sentry did disappear for a while after their struggle. i posted it......i know.

twisting my words to make my statement seem illogical doesn't help to promote the relevance of the argument in this thread. so i say you're being the distraction.

so i'm trolling? and with crap at that? laughing

You said Might...

He aint hurting Sentry....

As for the trolling, just incase you want to cause trouble.

namorsubby
explanation:

i didn't mean from that punch......but he did disappear momentarily after their fight......so i said he might've been KOed.

and when i said this:

i meant that i know that namor wasn't KOed for sure. sentry was unaccounted for for some time though.

edit:

namor did hurt sentry........you saw the blood right? laughing
and sentry served him a punch in the next page.......but no blood, just saying.

Endrict Nuul
The only reason why Sentry didnt come back its because there are a bunch of other fights that have to be showen on panel, Namor vs Sentry probably continued off panel. There was no maybe or might have been Koed. Sentry is a Mid Herald and Namor is High Metahuman....theres a difference.

Endrict Nuul
Anyways, theres NO Sentry in this thread. This stops here, thanks.

namorsubby
yeah yeah.

anyway namor wins because he's already shown himself superior to stark, and his feats are more impressive than the rest's feats. and he's stronger.

namor FTW. captain britain will be his last opponent.

Endrict Nuul
Cool...

DigiMark007
What the f**k?

Stalemate implies equal power. One can survive an encounter with a superior foe, which happens frequently, but not have it be a stalemate.

So yes, it was the wrong label. He didn't stalemate the encounter, he survived it.

namorsubby
laughing wow........that was probably the biggest understatement ever.

you're acting like he just "survived" it.........like a human being survives a natural disaster or something. he competed. he faired well. namor served him a hook and made him bleed.....sentry returned with one(no blood). they both continued undetered.so no, it wasn't a wrong label.

the term stalemate doesn't imply anything, people do.you intepreted it as something. a stalemate is a stalemate.

edit:

what's with the attempts to undermine namor's performance in that fight?

DestinyGuy678
captain britain, as long as he knows he can win, no one can stop him really (at least no one on this list)

DigiMark007
laughing wow........that was probably the biggest understatement ever.

you're acting like he just "survived" it.........like a human being survives a natural disaster or something. he competed. he faired well. namor served him a hook and made him bleed.....sentry returned with one(no blood). they both continued undetered.so no, it wasn't a wrong label.

the term stalemate doesn't imply anything, people do.you intepreted it as something. a stalemate is a stalemate.

edit:

what's with the attempts to undermine namor's performance in that fight?

Fair enough then. Competed. That word still doesn't imply equal power, which stalemate does. If the fight ends early, it wasn't a stalemate....it would only be a stalemate if the fight continued indefinitely and a winner could not be decided. Like a days-long Juggernaut/Hulk fight, perhaps. So it's the incorrect usage of the word from even a technical perspective.

It's also not uncommon to call such a thing PIS and have it be completely legit. Given Sentry's power set, he probably could've ended most of that fight in the opening seconds, KOing multiple "Invaders" quickly. So they have 1-2 punches followed by an implied off-panel fight, so that they can write a better story.

It's happened to every powerhouse in the history of teams. And is a defendable claim of PIS.

namorsubby
so namor being able to compete with sentry is PIS?

i guess you haven't seen "the list"

Endrict Nuul
so namor competing with sentry is PIS?

i guess you haven't seen "the list"

Yes, because Namor is not on Sentrys level. Sentry could own Namor if he wanted to.

namorsubby
lol.then why didn't he?

some seem to have it mixed-up concerning the submariner. the showings like when he loses to wolverine, or a few fights with IM, or black panther, those are the inconsistent minority which you should cast to the side, not the opposite.many let namor's low-end feats define him as a character.......mainly because they're prevelent in recent years due to him having to take a backseat to a poster boy hero.

namor has stalemated countless versions of the hulk on his own turf. namor has stalemated thor 5 times, herc 4 times, he's fought silver surfer. he's competed with almost every top teir out there and either stalmated or won against them at least once.namor competing with sentry is completely legit........and although in a drawn-out fight sentry would emerge the victor, he's not owning anyone.

DigiMark007
lol.then why didn't he?

Because it would've made an awful issue to have Sentry beat everyone, thus ruining the entire arc. basically what I said earlier. Plot-Induced Stupidity. Thor suffered from it every 2 issues in old Avengers stuff. Does that mean Namor should "stalemate" him as well?

There's an actual term for that type of PIS, since it's so common, though I can't remember it right now. We're not hating on Namor. Just stating facts.

Endrict Nuul
Anyways...Like I said this is not about Sentry, so please stay on topic. You can make your own Namor vs Sentry thread.

DigiMark007
Anyways...Like I said this is not about Sentry, so please stay on topic. You can make your own Namor vs Sentry thread.

It pertains to the match, though admittedly only a bit. He's trying to use such showings to say namor would win.

Also, namorshubby, should we list everyone Tony's stalemated, by your liberal definition of the word? I can assure you, the list is more impressive.

namorsubby
Originally posted by DigiMark007
Because it would've made an awful issue to have Sentry beat everyone, thus ruining the entire arc. basically what I said earlier. Plot-Induced Stupidity. Thor suffered from it every 2 issues in old Avengers stuff. Does that mean Namor should "stalemate" him as well?

There's an actual term for that type of PIS, since it's so common, though I can't remember it right now. We're not hating on Namor. Just stating facts. namor's stalmated thor too. in one-on-one battle.....more than once. it's not PIS

you've got it mixed up my friend.

edit:

oh and tony's list doesn't matter. he'd be dead right now if it wasn't for good ole doc strange saving his sorry hide.

"namorshubby"?

Endrict Nuul
Guys, please use the Namor vs Sentry thread I just made, thanks.

Endrict Nuul
Originally posted by DigiMark007
It pertains to the match, though admittedly only a bit. He's trying to use such showings to say namor would win.

Also, namorshubby, should we list everyone Tony's stalemated, by your liberal definition of the word? I can assure you, the list is more impressive.

Sentry is way out of anyones league in this thread.

DigiMark007
"namorshubby"?

lulz. typo. But a funny one, considering who you're backing here.

wink

namorsubby
hilarious.

namor, cap B, and then the rest.

DigiMark007
I think we're agreed that Carol's 4th. The rest, not so much. But eh. Namor's hardcore, so I'm in disagreement with you, but not vehemently so.

Badabing
Sentry is way out of anyones league in this thread. QFT.Originally posted by DigiMark007
lulz. typo. But a funny one, considering who you're backing here.

wink crylaugh

namorsubby
even more hilarious the 2nd time around.roll eyes (sarcastic)

not true. there's absolutely no way sentry is way out of someone's league who has a track record like his.and then there's their fight, which you guys keep ignoring.

this can't be the site where i first discovered this:

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f98/t360473.html

Endrict Nuul
even more hilarious the 2nd time around.roll eyes (sarcastic)

not true. there's absolutely no way sentry is way out of someone's league who has a track record like his.and then there's their fight, which you guys keep ignoring.

this can't be the site where i first discovered this:

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f98/t360473.html

So, I guess Namor is Mid Herald now???

namorsubby
that's just a label. the feats speak far louder than that. check em out.

he stalemates thor multiple times..........but sentry still far outclasses him and would easily own him even after he has been shown to be able to compete in a fight with him? just how ridiculous does that sound, really?

Endrict Nuul
Anyways, I dont care.....

DigiMark007
Tony's hung with better. So has Namor. So can Britain. Sentry's at a different level, sure. But I can believe he'd take a bit of time to put them down. Stalemate? No. Hang with him for a while (compete), sure.

namorsubby
fair enough

Endrict Nuul
Also, I do believe Namor is the only one on this list to lose to Logan with IM armor and in his domain where hes supposed to at his best.

http://img527.imageshack.us/img527/9480/41584027dx4.th.jpghttp://img527.imageshack.us/images/thpix.gif
http://img150.imageshack.us/img150/9824/39740164ab3.th.jpghttp://img150.imageshack.us/images/thpix.gif
http://img296.imageshack.us/img296/2387/79079501yd5.th.jpghttp://img296.imageshack.us/images/thpix.gif
http://img525.imageshack.us/img525/7115/16722169mo3.th.jpghttp://img525.imageshack.us/images/thpix.gif

Endrict Nuul
Tony wins this.

namorsubby
that was a loss? get real

tony was almost killed by namor a little while ago..........this time there's no strange to save him. namor kills him

PIS IS NON-USABLE.......and it's evident your so-called bargaining chip is PIS from all the other showings that i have so generously listed to expand your knowledge on the subject of the submariner.

Endrict Nuul
that was a loss? get real

tony was almost killed by namor a little while ago..........this time there's no strange to save him. namor kills him

PIS IS NON-USABLE.......and it's evident your so-called bargaining chip is PIS from all the other showings that i have so generously listed to expand your knowledge on the subject of the submariner.

Not lost, but Logan did get a really good shot in. I'm too lazy to debut this....your opinion is Namor and mine is Tony.

namorsubby
1) he was in a IM suit

2)still PIS. namor was deadlocked with thor fighting him on top(and sometimes in) the water. namor withstood a cosmic beam from surfer in the water to little effect. namor beat abomination in the water(most of the fight). namor is stronger than hercules underwater.

Endrict Nuul
1) he was in a IM suit

2)still PIS. namor was deadlocked with thor fighting him on top(and sometimes in) the water. namor withstood a cosmic beam from surfer in the water to little effect. namor beat abomination in the water(most of the fight). namor is stronger than hercules underwater.

Sure, whatever...I am done here.

Cavalier
If my gang tries to kill a bunch of cops who are trying to detain us, and I punch one then get lost in the fray, I stalemated that cop, amirite?

namorsubby
that statement is so not hitting the point like you think it is.

namor didn't hit sentry and go anywhere.....they fought. sentry punched him back. the fight apparently ended off panel and namor later went on to embarass wonder man and ares together.

i guess you only saw that one page i posted for you and made a conclusion from that. next time, read the comic.

Cavalier
that statement is so not hitting the point like you think it is.

namor didn't hit sentry and go anywhere.....they fought. sentry punched him back. the fight apparently ended off panel and namor later went on to embarass wonder man and ares together.

i guess you only saw that one page i posted for you and made a conclusion from that. next time, read the comic. lolz?

I'm accused of drawing wild accusations from someone who's listing two people battling in the middle of a huge super powered brawl as a "stalemate or sentry got KO'd" when any number of things could have happened that were completely unrelated to either Namor or Sentry but still affected the outcome of the fight.

Hypocrisy at its finest.

And no, I've seen more. You can extrapolate my hypothetical situation to include the cop punching me back... ZOMG! STALEMATE!1!

happy

namorsubby
Originally posted by Cavalier
lolz?

I'm accused of drawing wild accusations from someone who's listing two people battling in the middle of a huge super powered brawl as a "stalemate or sentry got KO'd" when any number of things could have happened that were completely unrelated to either Namor or Sentry but still affected the outcome of the fight.

Hypocrisy at its finest.

And no, I've seen more. You can extrapolate my hypothetical situation to include the cop punching me back... ZOMG! STALEMATE!1!

happy meaningless babble. an inconclusive fight is commonly called a stalemate in comics is it not? so that's what it is.

i said he could've been......nothing more. mentioning that and trying to use it as a negative or positive on me is also ridiculous.

hypocrisy? what? did you just say that because it's a pretty big word? because there's not a hint of hypocrisy anywhere in my statements here.

we'll talk after you come down a bit........no, not calm down. laughing

bye

edit:

at least you didn't just say "scott" repeatedly to "advance" your point. you're evolving.

namorsubby
http://www.quizrocket.com/dumb-test/4?gatherer_id=100500&utm_source=100500&utm_medium=Pop&utm_campaign=DumbTestRev4

Cavalier
meaningless babble. an inconclusive fight is commonly called a stalemate in comics is it not? so that's what it is.

No. Not even close.

Do you even know what stalemate means?

In chess, in order to stalemate, you have to be able to draw the fight out to the point where there can be no winner or to where the person with more pieces has made all attempts to put you in checkmate, and proved unsuccessful after a long time.

If people just get up and leave in the middle of a chess match, that's not a stalemate.

There are hundreds of instances where we see a couple panels of a fight in the midst of a much greater brawl, and never see a conclusion. Those aren't "stalemates".

The only feat there is that Namor punched Sentry.

Whoop-de-****ing-doo.

i said he could've been......nothing more. mentioning that and trying to use it as a negative or positive on me is also ridiculous. k

hypocrisy? what? did you just say that because it's a pretty big word? because there's not a hint of hypocrisy anywhere in my statements here. You accused me of making a conclusion from only one scan when you concluded that the fight was a stalemate or victory for Namor off of a couple panels.

But, you're right. I'm limited to using big words cuz they sound good.

If you're going to try to be condescending, at least do it well.

we'll talk after you come down a bit........no, not calm down. laughing I'm upset?

at least you didn't just say "scott" repeatedly to "advance" your point. you're evolving. I just do that because I don't like the Jim Hammond threads.

Badabing
I think most everyone summed it. We have 3 characters with mach + flight speed and ranged attacks and one brick who can fly.

All the misdirection, cries of PIS and tantrums can't refute those facts.

And Namorsubby, you've been in the reports lately. Your best bet is to tone down the sarcasm and trollish posts. Thanks.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.