Sentry and WWH vs Martian Manhunter and Firestorm

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

SumOfAllFear
2 vs 2
fight takes place on earth
they start one mile apart

Gecko4lif
either of team 2 solos

Fs does it first thou

endrict
Team 2

Bouboumaster
Team 2 because, and only because of Firestorm.

quanchi112
Team one wins.

Mr. Slippyfist
One of these things is not like the other...

One of these things is wrong!

CaptainStoic
MM is not really a factor here, The Hulk would bludgeon him Sentry would melt him, but Firestorm is the wild card. He could end this quick with an atomic containment field. The Hulk however may not be able to be contained forever because the question remains whether or not Firestorm's containment vessel is greater in strength, than the dimensional barrier that the Hulk destroyed while he was on the Cross Roads.

I agree with Quanchi but I could easily be swayed to agree with Boubou and Endrict.

Mr. Slippyfist
Originally posted by CaptainStoic
MM is not really a factor here, The Hulk would bludgeon him Sentry would melt him ...

Heh?

CaptainStoic
Originally posted by Mr. Slippyfist

Heh?

The Vision was trapped inside of The Hulk and he was in disrepair, he could not die as he is an artificial life form, but the same can't said of MM. If J'onn pulled his little intangible feat on The Hulk he would surely perish.

Now Sentry on the other hand can generate the heat of a star which J'onn has never shown to be able to withstand. Even today with his ability to resist a certain amount of heat, this can not be compared to the heat of a star.

Mr. Slippyfist
The Vision was trapped inside of The Hulk and he was in disrepair, he could not die as he is an artificial life form, but the same can't said of MM. If J'onn pulled his little intangible feat on The Hulk he would surely perish. Are you talking about the time Vision got his arm trapped in Hulk?
Was that the same Vision who is a class 100, has strong telepathy, can shape shift, his body goes into another dimension when he goes intangible (or something like that), can go invisible, has super speed, is extremely durable, and has complete molecular control, has an amazing healing factor?

Man, because that Vision might have been relevant...

Mindset
That Vision was awesome

CaptainStoic
Are you talking about the time Vision got his arm trapped in Hulk?
Was that the same Vision who is a class 100, has strong telepathy, can shape shift, his body goes into another dimension when he goes intangible (or something like that), can go invisible, has super speed, is extremely durable, and has complete molecular control, has an amazing healing factor?

Man, because that Vision might have been relevant...

No the Vision that was trapped within The Hulks body.. seemingly merged with him, and was in what could be considered pain for a synthetic organism. You know when The Hulk put the beat down on The Avengers East and West? If this is The Vision in which you are speaking of then yes that Vision.

Mr. Slippyfist
No the Vision that was trapped within The Hulks body.. seemingly merged with him, and was in what could be considered pain for a synthetic organism. You know when The Hulk put the beat down on The Avengers East and West? If this is The Vision in which you are speaking of then yes that Vision. Scans?

Ah... oddly enough, I don't recall Mythos-Manhunter Vision fighting Hulk...

Mindset
Martian Manhunter is Vision's retarded twin brother.

FearOfBlood
laughing next: Spider-Man / Venom vs Sentry/WWH laughing

Estacado
Watch the retard say team 1 10/10 in .....10.....9.......8.....7

Edit: Damn it I was late.....sad

FearOfBlood
Originally posted by Gecko4lif
either of team 2 solos

Fs does it first thou

laughing laughing eek! laughing laughing

llagrok
MM couldn't solo this, no way....

The Sentry and WWH aren't high metas. In my mind they're roughly mid herald each. Which is why Firestorm is the one who ends it.

makbuns
CC is an idiot.

FOB to.

FearOfBlood
Sentry beats the team 10/10.

WWH beats the team 100/100.

makbuns
Originally posted by FearOfBlood
Sentry beats the team 10/10.

WWH beats the team 100/100. You are a ****ing retard.

You know that right?

Prove to me WWH is skyfather level.

Soljer
Team two. Without a sweat.

Papa Smurph
Team 1 would stomp Team 2

xmarksthespot
LMFAO.

Papa Smurph
My fault

Team 1 would completely and utterly destroy team 2.

Gecko4lif
Originally posted by Papa Smurph
My fault

Team 1 would completely and utterly destroy team 2.
FS turns booth of their blood into adamantium at the beggining of the fight

.000001 second ko

iceman24567
This is crazy Firestorm can bfr the Hulk in a second he bfr's people like nobody's business. Then it's 2 on 1 i won't even say mind rape because i will hear the Sentry is teh uberz telipath. I don't think the Sentry can beat The Martian and Firestorm on his lonesome.

Fcuk 99
My fault

Team 1 would completely and utterly destroy team 2. your a ****ing tard

Draco69
Team 2 easily.

WWH is rather useless....

Darth Martin
Team 2

Galan007
Originally posted by FearOfBlood
WWH beats the team 100/100. Even after FS beams him to the other side of the Universe?! dur

quanchi112
Originally posted by Draco69
Team 2 easily.

WWH is rather useless.... WW Hulk beats up on MM so how is he useless?

TricksterPriest
Compared to Manhunter or Firestorm, yeah, Hulk's useless. Either of them can take the team solo.

Papa Smurf..............do you not know who Firestorm is? What the f**k?

quanchi112
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
Compared to Manhunter or Firestorm, yeah, Hulk's useless. Either of them can take the team solo.

Papa Smurf..............do you not know who Firestorm is? What the f**k? MM isnt as powerful as you make him out to be. He isnt a joke but couldnt take the punishment WW Hulk would dish out.

Papa Smurph
It's not my knowledge of Firestorm that should be in question

It's your knowledge of Hulk and Sentry that should be called.

What's Manhunter bring to the fight to take down WWH?

TricksterPriest
Physically? He might lose that after awhile. But who says he needs to slug it out? He's got molecular control, uber TP, and he's got abilities that would let him wreck Hulk.

and I notice you didn't address Firestorm......

iceman24567
It's not my knowledge of Firestorm that should be in question

It's your knowledge of Hulk and Sentry that should be called.

What's Manhunter bring to the fight to take down WWH? Why would he need to if Firestorm bfr's him?

Papa Smurph
Team 2 cannot put down WWH.

Unless you want to use out of character tactics involving Firestorm creating cages made of metals he's never heard of.

TricksterPriest

Unless you want to use out of character tactics involving Firestorm creating cages made of metals he's never heard of.

This post deserves nothing except for: durno

Papa Smurph
Physically? He might lose that after awhile. But who says he needs to slug it out? He's got molecular control, uber TP, and he's got abilities that would let him wreck Hulk.

and I notice you didn't address Firestorm......

Because I suspect your Firestorm argument involves out of character tactics that stray from how comics are actually written.

What's TP going to do to WWH?
What abilities does Manhunter have will wreck WWH?
Lose physically after a while? I hope by a while you mean a minute at very most.

quanchi112

and I notice you didn't address Firestorm...... Firestorm is nothing to laugh at but I feel Sentry could beat him. Hed be all over him.

WW Hulk at the end of his book would be way too much for MM to handle. The guy really failed when he took on Black Adam. Black Adam spared him. WW Hulk doesnt spare him.

Capt Spaulding
http://i95.photobucket.com/albums/l130/Red_Atom/Red%20Sigs/hulk.jpg

'nuff said, hulkling

iceman24567

Unless you want to use out of character tactics involving Firestorm creating cages made of metals he's never heard of. Firestorm can put him in a cage that WWH won't be able to get out or he could just blast him off the planet?

Papa Smurph
Oh I agree.

Movie Hulk would get dominated

WWH is whole nother beast.

TricksterPriest
Or depower them both. He's done it several times before. FS's matter manip is on par with Surfer's, or better.

Papa Smurph
Originally posted by iceman24567
Firestorm can put him in a cage that WWH won't be able to get out or he could just blast him off the planet?

WWH isn't being contained by any cage. He'll eventually get strong enough to smash his way out, and when he does, bad news for the other team as you now have a Hulk who was strong enough to bust out of *insert hard metal cage* to deal with

Capt Spaulding
Oh I agree.

Movie Hulk would get dominated

WWH is whole nother beast.

Lulz, was that meant to be clever, Because I was to busy laughing at that lame ass response. Put another quarter in and try again. That's how your mother mad eher income after all.

iceman24567
Because I suspect your Firestorm argument involves out of character tactics that stray from how comics are actually written.

What's TP going to do to WWH?
What abilities does Manhunter have will wreck WWH?
Lose physically after a while? I hope by a while you mean a minute at very most. So Firestorm bfring a person is out of character and him encaging somebody in a really strong metal is out of character? Nah he has done both before he usually contains people which he would do to a brick like The Hulk. You fail if you really think it's out of character.

Papa Smurph
Firestorm

The same guy who can't manipulate organic matter has matter manipulation on par with Surfer.

TricksterPriest
Woah woah. What the f**k? What the hell are you talking about? He manipulates organic matter easily.

Papa Smurph
So Firestorm bfring a person is out of character and him encaging somebody in a really strong metal is out of character? Nah he has done both before he usually contains people which he would do to a brick like The Hulk. You fail if you really think it's out of character.

Yeah and putting Hulk in a cage is the worst thing you can do, Hulk will eventually break out and be even stronger. How often does Firestorm BFR people?

Papa Smurph
Woah woah. What the f**k? What the hell are you talking about? He manipulates organic matter easily.

Since when?

Creshosk
Doesn't need to be on par with Silver surfer, just an eight year old. doped

Papa Smurph
Mother jokes Capt Spaulding? Why so upset? It's only comics.

iceman24567
Yeah and putting Hulk in a cage is the worst thing you can do, Hulk will eventually break out and be even stronger. How often does Firestorm BFR people? More than once in the past 5 years? How many times has the Hulk broken out of promethium? Or maybe diamond?Or flew back to the Earth from the moon? Firestorm bfr's The Hulk and the Sentry gets double teamed.

Capt Spaulding
Mother jokes Capt Spaulding? Why so upset? It's only comics.

Lulz, Did i get up and start saying "gtfo" or anything. That's another pretty crappy response. Wouldn't expect any less from a guy who stole his username. Then again, the rest of the forum doesn't expect much from you either, in terms of quality posts. Lulz

Papa Smurph
Much weaker Savage Hulk has dented Addy, WWH breaking out of Promethium is only a matter of time. And when he does, good job Firestorm, you now have a Hulk capable of breaking out of Promy to deal with. Put Hulk on the moon and once he starts smashing it and global apocalypse occurs they have to deal with him.

Papa Smurph
Why so angry Capt Spaulding? Are you telling me your posts are an example of 'quality posts?'

That's a pretty low standard that I'm sure (know) I easily surpass.

iceman24567
Much weaker Savage Hulk has dented Addy, WWH breaking out of Promethium is only a matter of time. And when he does, good job Firestorm, you now have a Hulk capable of breaking out of Promy to deal with. Put Hulk on the moon and once he starts smashing it and global apocalypse occurs they have to deal with him. Fine Firestorm can always bfr him to Apokolips.
http://i165.photobucket.com/albums/u43/Galan007/fs134.jpg

Capt Spaulding
Why so angry Capt Spaulding?

lulz, when I say lulz, I don't sound very angry. It's no wonder you don't now anything about comics. If you can misinterpret my posts that poorly, it's only natural that comicbooks are way over your head. smile

iceman24567
Much weaker Savage Hulk has dented Addy, WWH breaking out of Promethium is only a matter of time. And when he does, good job Firestorm, you now have a Hulk capable of breaking out of Promy to deal with. Put Hulk on the moon and once he starts smashing it and global apocalypse occurs they have to deal with him. So that means he can break out of Diamond? You will go the distance to prove you're a fanboy laughing

Papa Smurph
When did Boomtubes become part of his standard equipment?

TricksterPriest
Since when?

http://i165.photobucket.com/albums/u43/Galan007/fs99.jpg
http://i165.photobucket.com/albums/u43/Galan007/fs100.jpg

http://i165.photobucket.com/albums/u43/Galan007/fs102.jpg
http://i165.photobucket.com/albums/u43/Galan007/fs103.jpg

Hell, it only took him 10 minutes after he got the power to figure out he could do that.

http://i165.photobucket.com/albums/u43/Galan007/firestorm_transmute1.jpg
http://i165.photobucket.com/albums/u43/Galan007/firestorm_transmute2.jpg

And now the coup de grace. And I'm really going to enjoy this.
http://www.intternetti.net/~jiri/motivation/objection.jpg

Game, set, and pwn. cool

Edit: And he didn't have a boomtube device on him. He CREATED the boomtube with his powers. wink

Papa Smurph
So that means he can break out of Diamond? You will go the distance to prove you're a fanboy laughing

Are you telling me Hulk, who at one point in the series was destroying continents with his footsteps, cannot break out of a diamond prison?

Papa Smurph
Oh I forgot Jason could manipulate organics. Still won't help in a fight with WWH.

Capt Spaulding
Are you telling me Hulk, who at one point in the series was destroying continents with his footsteps corner

Capt Spaulding
Oh I forgot Jason could manipulate organics. Still won't help in a fight with WWH. Lulz, you didn't know, you don't know shit about him laughing Shut the **** up dude, before you make a bigger idiot of yourself laughing

Papa Smurph
You really put me in my place with that epic argument Spaulding.

Mr. Slippyfist
Originally posted by Capt Spaulding
Shut the **** up dude, before you make a bigger idiot of yourself laughing You're an idiot for saying he can get any worse... ermm

TricksterPriest
Oh I forgot Jason could manipulate organics. Still won't help in a fight with WWH.

What's stopping him from pulling the same trick Surfer did and depowering Hulk? What the f**k?

xmarksthespot
Originally posted by xmarksthespot
Not by Alpha the Ultimate Mutant. 313

http://img219.imageshack.us/img219/8062/page13lf6.th.jpg

Alpha lulz at Grey Gargoyle's inadequacy. Alpha also lulz at the woman whose hands were made of glass and could only turn people to glass during a full moon.

Capt Spaulding
You're an idiot for saying he can get any worse... ermm

mmm true. Papa, Tell ya what. Since you know so much about comics, how about you compete in my tourney smile

Mr. Slippyfist
What's stopping him from pulling the same trick Surfer did and depowering Hulk? What the f**k? Hulk being strong.

Papa Smurph
Darwin and Elixer attempting do pull the trick on Hulk.

iceman24567
When did Boomtubes become part of his standard equipment? Do you see a boomtube? Elixir says otherwise he could cancel out Hulks regeneration ability like Elixir then one shot him. Or bfr like i have been saying. What feats do you have of him breaking out of anything as hard as diamond? Did he break Emma's arm or something? He had to push her into the ground because he couldn't damage her where is your proof?

Papa Smurph
mmm true. Papa, Tell ya what. Since you know so much about comics, how about you compete in my tourney smile

The set-up is weak. CBR rules and random partners =/= quality.

Galan007
Do you see a boomtube? Elixir says otherwise he could cancel out Hulks regeneration ability like Elixir then one shot him. Or bfr like i have been saying. What feats do you have of him breaking out of anything as hard as diamond? Did he break Emma's arm or something? He had to push her into the ground because he couldn't damage her where is your proof? Why in God's name would FS try to contain Hulk in diamond -- when he could use Promethium instead?

Capt Spaulding
The set-up is weak. CBR rules and random partners =/= quality.

not according to 9-10 other quality debators. Quality Debators = Quality Tourney. If that doesn't add up to you, I'll type with smaller words next time.

iceman24567
Originally posted by Galan007
Why in God's name would FS try to contain Hulk in diamond -- when he could use Promethium instead? I already said that and Papa Smurph was like "Teh Savage Hulk dented ademant already!!" so i was like lulz fine then.

Papa Smurph
Do you see a boomtube? Elixir says otherwise he could cancel out Hulks regeneration ability like Elixir then one shot him. Or bfr like i have been saying. What feats do you have of him breaking out of anything as hard as diamond? Did he break Emma's arm or something? He had to push her into the ground because he couldn't damage her where is your proof?

Guess what happened to Elixer 'cancelling out Hulk's regeneration'
Yup that big ole BOOM says boomtube.
The proof is in the pudding, Hulk's strength is dynamic with his rage, he's learned to focus his rage. You put him in a diamond cage he's only going to get madder and madder (thus stronger and stronger) that he can't get out until he does get out.

TricksterPriest
Not to mention Red's tournament doesn't have the glaring loopholes others do, like no 5D imps, or Galactus, or Darkseid, or Amazo. wink

Mr. Slippyfist
Hold on... Hulk has to exert himself to break out of diamond?

FS punches him out if that's the case... or something like that...

Papa Smurph
not according to 9-10 other quality debators. Quality Debators = Quality Tourney. If that doesn't add up to you, I'll type with smaller words next time.

Quality debating in an unfun CBR fest with random partners. Very nice incentives for me to join.

xmarksthespot
Elixir didn't cancel out Hulk's regeneration he sped it up, in some weird convoluted logic that that would somehow work. He didn't use his death touch, he used his healing touch.

http://img219.imageshack.us/img219/8062/page13lf6.jpg

Capt Spaulding
Quality debating in an unfun CBR fest with random partners. Very nice incentives for me to join.

Lulz @ talking about CBR. If you find the tourney CBR esque, and since so many users hate you, you must find KMC in genral to be like CBR. why don't you just leave? Lulz

Mindset
Elixir's attack was basically a death touch, Hulk's regen was strong enough to offset this. Also that Hulk was not nearly as strong as the one at the end of WWH. (If that is the one being used)

iceman24567
Guess what happened to Elixer 'cancelling out Hulk's regeneration'
Yup that big ole BOOM says boomtube.
The proof is in the pudding, Hulk's strength is dynamic with his rage, he's learned to focus his rage. You put him in a diamond cage he's only going to get madder and madder (thus stronger and stronger) that he can't get out until he does get out. So you have no proof then but Hulk getting madder and madder hell i can do that. Elixir did it and if somebody had stabbed the Hulk in his heart it would have been the end of the series. Remember Beast wanted him to try again but Elixir was drained Firestorm is above that omega level mutant he isn't fainting from little things like that no expression.

Papa Smurph
Users hate me over arguments involving comic book characters?

That's actually pretty depressing, for the users.

Papa Smurph
Firestorm > infinite?

xmarksthespot
Why would he need to be?

Capt Spaulding
Users hate me over arguments involving comic book characters?

That's actually pretty depressing, for the users.

that's all you talk about, therefore since they don't agree with you, they hate you. Lulz @ thinking everyone liked you

TricksterPriest

Pshh. You're just too chicken to join a tournament with judges who actually read comics. You're too afraid to compete in a tournament that won't allow for blatent loopholes. wink

Papa Smurph
Firestorm is above that omega level mutantno expression.

TricksterPriest
Firestorm > infinite?

If you consider Elixir 'infinite' (lulz), then yes, FS>Infinite.

iceman24567
Originally posted by Mindset
Elixir's attack was basically a death touch, Hulk's regen was strong enough to offset this. Also that Hulk was not nearly as strong as the one at the end of WWH. (If that is the one being used) No Elixir's touch weared off from what i remember he could have used it again if he wasn't weak from it. Remember Hulk couldn't regenerate for a few panels because of it what if Firestorm does the same thing but blasts Hulks body in half with nuclear energy? Gameover?

Mr. Slippyfist
I predict zero warnings being handed out, and this thread probably not being closed...

srug

Team 2... easily.

xmarksthespot
LMFAO at the assertion that Elixir has infinite power. Thanos>Infinite? Run Thanos, run from Elixir.

Papa Smurph
LMFAO at the assertion that Elixir has infinite power. Thanos>Infinite? Run Thanos, run from Elixir.

What's an omega mutant?

I just need to be reminded what the term omega classifies.

Galan007
FS puts hulk in a Promethium straight-jacket, and beams him across the Universe via zeta-radiation...

Seriously,
wtf is the debate here? srsly

iceman24567
What's an omega mutant? Somebody that faints after using his power laughing

Mindset
No Elixir's touch weared off from what i remember he could have used it again if he wasn't weak from it. Remember Hulk couldn't regenerate for a few panels because of it what if Firestorm does the same thing but blasts Hulks body in half with nuclear energy? Gameover?

How does that differ from anything I posted?

Elixir's attack was a death touch, Hulk's regen offset the effect, which is why he didn't die.

Papa Smurph
I guess Iceman must be pathetic.

xmarksthespot
What's an omega mutant? Out of comicverse, whatever they decide to label conclusively as an omega mutant, whether it be Jubilee or Wanda Maximoff.

In comicverse, a mutant with infinite potential to grow, not infinite power.

Capt Spaulding
I guess Iceman must be pathetic.

lulz, and you're talking? You won't even join my tourney.

Mindset
Omega level mutants are more about the potential power they could have.

Just like Iceman isn't going around beating everyone neither could Elixir.

Papa Smurph

In comicverse, a mutant with infinite potential

And what do you call Elixer using his power to the greatest extent?

Papa Smurph
lulz, and you're talking? You won't even join my tourney.

At least I can correctly context posts.

Mindset
And what do you call Elixer using his power to the greatest extent?

He has never done that.

Papa Smurph
He did against Hulk.

Fell unconscious.

xmarksthespot
And what do you call Elixer using his power to the greatest extent? Current Elixir, has not reached his potential, and under the assumption of infinite potential will never reach it. Current Elixir can be rammed into a wall by Emma Frost in diamond form and be helpless. Current Elixir does not have infinite power. Current Elixir taxing his powers does not mean he used "infinite power." Current Elixir has taxed his powers before healing the Astonishing team and repairing a heart, nor did he use "infinite power" in either of those cases. Current Elixir is a flea to Firestorm.

Capt Spaulding
At least I can correctly context posts.

But oddly read comics out of context mhmm

Papa Smurph
Current Elixir, has not reached his potential. Current Elixir can be rammed into a wall by Emma Frost in diamond form and be helpless. Current Elixir does not have infinite power.

Current Elixer can kill any being capable of being killed in comics with a touch.

It's just happens that the one person he used this developed on the spot power for happens to have infinite strength/healing potential.

Mindset
He did against Hulk.

Fell unconscious.

That wasn't using his power to the greatest extent.

Him using his strongest attack =/= him using the strongest attack possible when he reaches his full potential.

iceman24567
This is dumb Papa Smurph claims the Hulk can break out of anything even if it were a cage made out of diamond blessed by god himself "If the Hulk gets mad enough he can break it"......FearOfBlood has nothing on this man.

xmarksthespot
Current Elixer can kill any being capable of being killed in comics with a touch.

It's just happens that the one person he used this developed on the spot power for happens to have infinite strength/healing potential. Elixir didn't use his death touch on the Hulk, nor does it kill instantaneously anyway. Nor could he likely kill any being capable of being killed at his current level of power.

Elixir used his healing touch.

Mindset

It's just happens that the one person he used this developed on the spot power for happens to have infinite strength/healing potential.

Actually, there is no proof that any other person with regen couldn't have survived.

Regen on Deadpool or Logan's level. (Before his regen was lowered)

Gecko4lif

Wow. Just wow.

I was gonna tell you to go die. But then I realized darwinism would do it soon enough.

Papa Smurph
Originally posted by Mindset
That wasn't using his power to the greatest extent.

Him using his strongest attack =/= him using the strongest attack possible when he reaches his full potential.

What more potential can be reached on a death touch?

It actually working on Hulk who's strength and durability is just as unlimited.

batdude123
LOL. This is cute.

Team 2 in a stomp. smile

Mr. Slippyfist
Originally posted by ExodusCloak
New X-Men vs World War Hulk

They pretty much get beat down, but Santo does manage to sucker punch him...which actually staggers him. They pin him down for a very brief period of time...and the New X-Men get taken down.

Highlights:

Elixir overloads his Healing Factor using his powers. And X-23 slices his eyes.

http://img339.imageshack.us/img339/5236/worldwarhulkxmen001010cx8.th.jpghttp://img339.imageshack.us/img339/8364/worldwarhulkxmen001011gm1.th.jpghttp://img223.imageshack.us/img223/6759/worldwarhulkxmen001012dz5.th.jpghttp://img164.imageshack.us/img164/8328/worldwarhulkxmen001013jc0.th.jpghttp://img223.imageshack.us/img223/1071/worldwarhulkxmen001014bn9.th.jpghttp://img164.imageshack.us/img164/4646/worldwarhulkxmen001015vh5.th.jpghttp://img223.imageshack.us/img223/2392/worldwarhulkxmen001016tp1.th.jpghttp://img47.imageshack.us/img47/8385/worldwarhulkxmen001017lz9.th.jpghttp://img47.imageshack.us/img47/2554/worldwarhulkxmen001018kc5.th.jpghttp://img339.imageshack.us/img339/2451/worldwarhulkxmen001019dc3.th.jpg

Dat death touch has a different name here... hmm...

batdude123

crylaugh

xmarksthespot
Dat death touch has a different name here... hmm... I think I already said it like three times, but maybe you saying it will make the difference.

Everyone also ignored Alpha.

That makes Alpha sad.

Capt Spaulding
hey batdude, why don't you have msn, and Sex, Why haven't you been on lately mhmm

Mr. Slippyfist
I think I already said it like three times, but maybe you saying it will make the difference.

Everyone also ignored Alpha.

That makes Alpha sad. I know... I laughed everytime. smile

Don't be ridiculous... you know proof has no bearing on what happened. wink

Papa Smurph
Those Hulk scans are awesome

Just shows how much more dominant he'd be in this fight.

iceman24567
I know... I laughed everytime. smile

Don't be ridiculous... you know proof has no bearing on what happened. wink Lulz sarcasm at it's best in this thread. Team to wins no matter how much fanboys don't want them too.

Mindset
What more potential can be reached on a death touch?

It actually working on Hulk who's strength and durability is just as unlimited.

What more potential, you ask.

How about the ability to kill anyone?

Yea, I'd say there is room for improvement.

Mr. Slippyfist
I clicked on that post... I laughed? blink

He beat up a bunch of rookies... with no power close to this team... and he'd be more dominate because of it?

Also, I like the blatant ignoring of how wrong he was...

Meh. He's better for a laugh than Superchangeling... and SC was my favorite user... ever. no expression

Papa Smurph
Yup he beat up a team of Rookies who've been in the heroing game as long as Jason. smile
A bunch of rookies whom Firestorm would have problems with btw. smile
Well maybe the Firestorm that appears outside of comics and bfr's everything while turning them into marshemellows would beat that X-team, the one in the comics, won't.

batdude123
I clicked on that post... I laughed? blink

He beat up a bunch of rookies... with no power close to this team... and he'd be more dominate because of it?

Also, I like the blatant ignoring of how wrong he was...

Meh. He's better for a laugh than Superchangeling... and SC was my favorite user... ever. no expression

crylaugh

Superchangeling...

TricksterPriest
Who's Superchangeling?

Galan007
Originally posted by Galan007
FS puts hulk in a Promethium straight-jacket, and beams him across the Universe via zeta-radiation...

Seriously,
wtf is the debate here? srsly

batdude123
Who's Superchangeling?

Before your time, son.

iceman24567
This thread makes me want to sleep.

Mr. Slippyfist
Yup he beat up a team of Rookies who've been in the heroing game as long as Jason. smile
A bunch of rookies whom Firestorm would have problems with btw. smile
Well maybe the Firestorm that appears outside of comics and bfr's everything while turning them into marshemellows would beat that X-team, the one in the comics, won't. And have nowhere near the feats as Jason. smile

And you're the Firestorm expert 'round dese parts ah c.

laughing

---

No more... you slay me!
Originally posted by batdude123
crylaugh

TricksterPriest
Before your time, son.

Was he funny like Whirly? Or obnoxious like David_richards?

xmarksthespot
A bunch of rookies whom Firestorm would have problems with btw. LMFAO. The New X-Men die quickly and horribly against Firestorm. Whose respect thread do you think those scans came from?

Mr. Slippyfist
crylaugh

Superchangeling... I know.
Who's Superchangeling? The greatest user... ever!
Anyone who missed SC should simply put the gun to their head right now.

Search for him or something... he was f*cking hilarious.

batdude123
Was he funny like Whirly? Or obnoxious like David_richards?

The latter... laughing

Papa Smurph
So, it's agreed that Jason is now the most powerful being in the DC verse. smile

He beats everyone through matter manipulating their innards and bfring them into the Source Wall. smile

Capt Spaulding
Say Trick, you watching the NBA Skills comp?

Papa Smurph
LMFAO. The New X-Men die quickly and horribly against Firestorm. Whose respect thread do you think those scans came from?

Sure, because Jason's body count is sky-high!

xmarksthespot
So, it's agreed that Jason is now the most powerful being in the DC verse. smile

He beats everyone through matter manipulating their innards and bfring them into the Source Wall. smile Why I do believe we have ourselves a passive aggressive hissy fit. Brava. Brava.

Capt Spaulding
Sure, because Jason's body count is sky-high! http://i95.photobucket.com/albums/l130/Red_Atom/Red%20Sigs/jlu01142yq.jpg

Papa Smurph
Why I do believe we have ourselves a passive aggressive hissy fit. Brava. Brava.

smile

xmarksthespot
smile Witty.

Papa Smurph
smile

iceman24567
Why I do believe we have ourselves a passive aggressive hissy fit. Brava. Brava. Nah just a Hulk fan.
http://img292.imageshack.us/img292/1825/thehulkzs6.jpg

TricksterPriest
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=414592&highlight=forumid%3A77+userid%3A97198

I'm gonna co-sign Bran. Superchangeling, most entertaining troll since Whirly. hysterical

Mr. Slippyfist
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=414592&highlight=forumid%3A77+userid%3A97198

I'm gonna co-sign Bran. Superchangeling, most entertaining troll since Whirly. hysterical That's nothing on some other stuff he's said... you should see the pictures he used to draw... and BEAST HULK!!!!

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>