Superman/Captain Marvel vs Silveri surfer/ Current Nova

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carver9
This is nova during annihilation.

Who win.

Gecko4lif
Dc marvel?

If it is he solos easily

Sirius77
Billy solos.

Bouboumaster
Classic or Current Marvel?

If it's classic, team Marvel shit all over them.

Current Marvel, beh... Team Marvel are screwd.

guy222
bumprav

Enyalus
Nova is out of his league here.

Mindset
Herald Nova?

Acrosurge
Current Silver Surfer? Annihilation Nova will be fine... unless this is Wizard Shazam Marvel. Current Nova would be way out of his league.

Enyalus
He means Richard Rider from Annihilation. Who admitted that Firelord was much more powerful than he was.

So, either Supes or Marvel should give him fits.

Mindset
Oh, I guess I need to pay more attention.

Acrosurge
I don't disagree with that, but IMO, Post-Annihilation Surfer could make up for Nova's weaker levels, unless Captain Marvel is at uber, magicky levels. And especially unless Nova is at his current levels.

Enyalus
Originally posted by Acrosurge
I don't disagree with that, but IMO, Post-Annihilation Surfer could make up for the Nova's weaker levels, unless Captain Marvel is at uber, magicky levels.

I agree that Surfer is probably the most powerful one here. Dunno if it's enough to overcome his teammate's handicap. Perhaps. It's why I haven't said who would win yet, lol.

Stoic
Superman and Captain Marvel double up on the Surfer, and win... Nova is done in 20 seconds.

Enyalus
Originally posted by Stoic
Superman and Captain Marvel double up on the Surfer, and win... Nova is done in 20 seconds.

Nu-uh! Surfer puts a singularity into CM's eye then uses his energy blasts to simulate K-nite radiation on Supes for the double-kill!

Norrin > Supes + CM.

zeel
nova is not a issue here. SS can singlely beat CM or supes but not at the same time.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.