Thanos vs Odin

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Phantom Zone
Discuss it here guys.

LORD B
Originally posted by Phantom Zone
Discuss it here guys.
been done a lot of times
odin wins

Phantom Zone
Originally posted by LORD B
been done a lot of times
odin wins

I couldnt find it. Anyway some people think otherwise. Remember Odin is less powerful out of Asagard? no expression

janus77
Odin should win, imo... but the showing Thanos had +in Asgard+ just makes me doubt the outcome of this conflict.

Marvel aren't at all afraid to show Thanos getting his arse kicked, ridiculously easily (Galactus does it best yes ) but yet, when he fought Odin... Odin wasn't having much of an effect... a few burns and grazes, some knock-downs ... but nothing substantial...

maybe Thanos is tougher than I credited? could explain the ridiculously easy beat downs he used to hand Surfer ... confused

Phantom Zone
Originally posted by janus77
Odin should win, imo... but the showing Thanos had +in Asgard+ just makes me doubt the outcome of this conflict.

Marvel aren't at all afraid to show Thanos getting his arse kicked, ridiculously easily (Galactus does it best yes ) but yet, when he fought Odin... Odin wasn't having much of an effect... a few burns and grazes, some knock-downs ... but nothing substantial...

maybe Thanos is tougher than I credited? could explain the ridiculously easy beat downs he used to hand Surfer ... confused

Well heres the thing Odin is less powerful when he is outside Asagard. Odin was stalemating Thanos and easily pawned Surfer at the same time.

When the fight entered Asagard Thanos would have got ****ed up. Odin was going to give him the beatdown until the fight was interrupted.

LORD B
I couldnt find it. Anyway some people think otherwise. Remember Odin is less powerful out of Asagard? no expression
here you go
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=476370& amp;highlight=title%3A%28thanos+vs+odin%29+forumid
%3A77

its never really been shown that odin is less powerful outside asgard.

janus77
Well heres the thing Odin is less powerful when he is outside Asagard. Odin was stalemating Thanos and easily pawned Surfer at the same time.

When the fight entered Asagard Thanos would have got ****ed up. Odin was going to give him the beatdown until the fight was interrupted.
I thought the fight was in Asagard (is it Asa-gard and not As-gard? sorry for the typo, if I'm wrong), from what I remember.

they went over the bridge, quite early on. then Thanos was getting blasted and knocked down and Odin was talking of breaking out the heavy weapons but still... Thanos was just getting up and reacting like it wasn't much of a strain.

I mean, we've seen Thanos beg for his life, he's a smart character... he doesn't show unreasonable pride. if he thinks he might die, he'll beg. he definitely wasn't at all phased by the way Odin was going at him...

dunno, I have seen Odin battles that "shook dead galaxies" and I've never seen Thanos do anything on that scale, under his own power so, logically... Odin should smite him I guess ...

Phantom Zone
Ok I put posts in this thread

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=476370&from=thread&pagenumber=16#post10203141

guy222
Odin 100/10

Faceman
Odin.

Estacado
Thanos had an upgrade since their last fight.....uhuh

Bad Ash231
Originally posted by Estacado
Thanos had an upgrade since their last fight.....uhuh

Thanos wins... biscuits

Estacado
Originally posted by Bad Ash231
Thanos wins... biscuits
Agreed....also Odin has never conquered the Universe.awesome

Phantom Zone

Yeah? Well never has Uatu. Uatu vs Thanos, Thanos wins?

Faceman

Why would he want to (conquer) ? I think only villains do that sort of stuff..

makbuns
This was discussed the other day, what are you an idiot?

Estacado
Originally posted by Faceman
Why would he want to (conquer) ? I think only villains do that sort of stuff.. Originally posted by Faceman
Why would he want to (conquer) ? I think only villains do that sort of stuff..
That was quanchi logic.....ha-son

Phantom Zone
That was quanchi logic.....ha-son

Yeah so...

Yeah? Well never has Uatu. Uatu vs Thanos, Thanos wins?

Eon Blue
Odin.

Gecko4lif
odin wins everytime

It just takes a long time

guy222

Odin doesn't need power ups big grin

Take care buddy

llagrok
Sarcasm is lost on some people....

quanchi112
Originally posted by guy222
Odin 100/10 Guy but he never actually put him down and had practically a whole comic to do just that.

The Great Galen
Spite, Thanos loses 10/10. Next plz.

makbro
Originally posted by makbuns
This was discussed the other day, what are you an idiot?

guy222
Originally posted by quanchi112
Guy but he never actually put him down and had practically a whole comic to do just that.

Odin was winning

LORD B
Originally posted by guy222
Odin was winning
how dare you guybang

big grin

guy222
I sorry wink

Dark-Jaxx
Thanos has great endurance to take his attacks, but Odin wins.

Mr Marvel
Thanos wins if this is NOT in Asgard!!!

Thanos is ACTUALLY Immortal not just long lived.

D-Block
Odin

Terryc250
Odin pwned silver surfer in 1 hit, then started smacking thanos around, thanos couldnt even make odin flinch, just because Thanos was able to survive a few of Odins attacks yet Thanos couldnt even make Odin flinch, people think Thanos can beat him?

Odin wins 10/10

celestialdemon
Originally posted by Mr Marvel
Thanos wins if this is NOT in Asgard!!!

Thanos is ACTUALLY Immortal not just long lived.

Thanos is currently dead. That doesn't sound like an immortal to me.

Oh, and Odin wins 10/10.

Larceny
Originally posted by quanchi112
Guy but he never actually put him down and had practically a whole comic to do just that.

8 pages and Thanos could barely stand. Pretty much sums up how this match would go.

King Kandy
Not really since Thanos has had two upgrades since then...

Battlehammer
odin

quanchi112
Originally posted by Larceny
8 pages and Thanos could barely stand. Pretty much sums up how this match would go. Like Kandy said hes been upgraded since then hence why the fight woul dindeed be much different. odin hasnt become more powerful and he couldnt even bring him down practically in a whole issue of fighting.

celestialdemon
Originally posted by King Kandy
Not really since Thanos has had two upgrades since then...

Just out of curiosity, when were his 2 upgrades?

quanchi112
Originally posted by celestialdemon
Just out of curiosity, when were his 2 upgrades? He means the orb upgrade during cosmic powers and the upgrade after marvel's the end.

King Kandy
Just out of curiosity, when were his 2 upgrades?
His first upgrade was after he fought Tyrant (he absorbed Morg's power-sphere), and the second was after "The End", he used THOTU to power himself up incase people tried taking revenge on him.

celestialdemon
Originally posted by King Kandy
His first upgrade was after he fought Tyrant (he absorbed Morg's power-sphere), and the second was after "The End", he used THOTU to power himself up incase people tried taking revenge on him.

Ah, I forgot about The End upgrade. Not sure I buy the upgrade from Tyrant's sphere, though. But that debate doesn't belong here.

Thanks for the info, though.

quanchi112
Ah, I forgot about The End upgrade. Not sure I buy the upgrade from Tyrant's sphere, though. But that debate doesn't belong here.

Thanks for the info, though. Yeah I myself question the orb upgrade but whatever. It cant be proven either way. Why cant the just tell us so we dont have to sit here and waste time debating this stuff on internet forums. laughing

CaptainStoic
did Thanos actually lose that fight? I saw that he was losing, but he got some pretty good hits in as well. The fight however ended without anyone lying unconcious. In Thor however Thanos told Odin or vice versa that he lost barely. This would place Thanos at medium skyfather level, in my estimate.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.