Moon Knight vs Sunfire

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Decay
moon knight gets a days prep and the fight is at night during the full moon. who takes it?

guy222
bumprav

carnage52
moon knight is too cool to lose.

leonidas
sunfire.

norrinradd43
Moon Knight is pretty damn cool but I dont think he can beat sunfire...he would have to get really lucky...MK and Gambit had some good fights back in the day.

-K-M-
One day prep? Seriously Moon Knight wins.

Adamantium dart to the head FTW, Wild Child with no prep has owned Sunfire before

Starscream M
Originally posted by -K-M-
One day prep? Seriously Moon Knight wins.

Adamantium dart to the head FTW, Wild Child with no prep has owned Sunfire before moon knight is no wild child

-K-M-
Originally posted by Starscream M
moon knight is no wild child

Moon Knight defeated Weapon Omega ie. Wild Child

erm

guy222
MK

leonidas
erm. didn't see the day's prep. i'll agree with mungi -- mk likely takes it more often than not.

Starscream M
Moon Knight defeated Weapon Omega ie. Wild Child

erm I don't know how long ago that happened, but Wild Child also defeated Wolverine recently...Wolverine would own MK's ass.

-K-M-
I don't know how long ago that happened, but Wild Child also defeated Wolverine recently...Wolverine would own MK's ass.

It was old-school Wild Child that defeated Sunfire ie. pre-Romolous upgrade (the one that defeated Wolverine recently), so please do some research

Also no he wouldn't

Starscream M
It was old-school Wild Child that defeated Sunfire ie. pre-Romolous upgrade (the one that defeated Wolverine recently), so please do some research

Also no he wouldn't you're delusional if you think MK stands a chance against Logan

-K-M-
you're delusional if you think MK stands a chance against Logan

Uh huh...even the Wolverine fans agreed MK v.3 takes the majority over Wolverine due to his tech. Guess everyone is delusional then except for you?

I guess you have to actually read the comics to know what your talking about eh?

Starscream M
Uh huh...even the Wolverine fans agreed MK v.3 takes the majority over Wolverine due to his tech. Guess everyone is delusional then except for you?

I guess you have to actually read the comics to know what your talking about eh? I wasn't talking about MK v.3, I was talking about MK v. C (current), who is a helpless cripple and stands no chance against logan.

-K-M-
I wasn't talking about MK v.3, I was talking about MK v. C (current), who is a helpless cripple and stands no chance against logan.

Oh definetly, if he had prep then he could dish out the tech but he definetly is not going to even stand a chance in a brawl situation.

He isn't helpless though, as I think he is about to take on the Thunderbolts himself soon

Starscream M
Oh definetly, if he had prep then he could dish out the tech but he definetly is not going to even stand a chance in a brawl situation.

He isn't helpless though, as I think he is about to take on the Thunderbolts himself soon btw, I noticed that you often included all of MK's tech in his battles, which I think is not part of the rules. Since batman doesn't get his batmobile and batwing, etc during his fights, MK would not get stuff like his angelwing, etc.

-K-M-
btw, I noticed that you often included all of MK's tech in his battles, which I think is not part of the rules. Since batman doesn't get his batmobile and batwing, etc during his fights, MK would not get stuff like his angelwing, etc.

In vol.3 he used all the tech I mentioned every time he went into battle, only until v.4 where he became a cripple did he stop wearing his armor and stop using his tech and lost his power upgrade.

His angelwing was his personal attack weapon, basically it was like a remote control car which he used frequently in battle not just once in a blue moon.

If the thread starters says current MK then no, but if it's classic MK then he can use all the tech I mentioned and yes that is part of the rules

Starscream M
In vol.3 he used all the tech I mentioned every time he went into battle, only until v.4 where he became a cripple did he stop wearing his armor and stop using his tech and lost his power upgrade.

His angelwing was his personal attack weapon, basically it was like a remote control car which he used frequently in battle not just once in a blue moon.

If the thread starters says current MK then no, but if it's classic MK then he can use all the tech I mentioned and yes that is part of the rules so batman is allowed his batmobile then? since he goes nowhere without it...

you're going down a slippery slope, Mungi...

-K-M-
so batman is allowed his batmobile then? since he goes nowhere without it...

you're going down a slippery slope, Mungi...

No because Batman doesn't use the batmobile in one on one fights now does he? MK's angelwing is an attack drone which he uses in battle in close quarters, and is built specifically for that.

Question do you even know what the Angelwing is? As your actually comparing it to the batmobile?

Starscream M
No because he doesn't use the batmobile in one on one fights now does he? His angelwing is an attack drone which he uses in battle in close quarters.

Question do you even know what the Angelwing is? As your actually comparing it to the batmobile? don't patronize me, I know what the angelwing is

but still, batman could remotecontrol the batmobile to aid him in a fight as well...he's done so in the past

-K-M-
don't patronize me, I know what the angelwing is

but still, batman could remotecontrol the batmobile to aid him in a fight as well...he's done so in the past

Then tell me

When? When has he used the batmobile in the same way MK uses his angelwing?

Starscream M
Then tell me

When? When has he used the batmobile in the same way MK uses his angelwing? in one of the episodes of Batman TAS (the animated series), I believe Batman was severely injured, and he pressed his belt and his batmobile came right to him.

-K-M-
......your using an instance from the cartoon?....are you serious?

Also that's not the same as what MK does using the Angelwing

Starscream M
......your using instance from the cartoon?....are you serious?

Also that's not the same as what MK does using the Angelwing did I say batmobile did exactly the same as Angelwing....nooooo, so please don't put words in my mouth. thanks.

-K-M-
did I say batmobile did exactly the same as Angelwing....nooooo, so please don't put words in my mouth. thanks.

You're the one who brought up the batmobile, so explain your reasoning

Starscream M
You're the one who brought up the batmobile, so explain your reasoning well, you keep allowing MK his little angelwing and your reasoning was that he uses it often, therefore I said batmobile should be allowed as part of batman's regular equipment since he uses that often

-K-M-
well, you keep allowing MK his little angelwing and your reasoning was that he uses it often, therefore I said batmobile should be allowed as part of batman's regular equipment since he uses that often

The angelwing is built for close quarters fights, the batmobile is NOT. He brings the angelwing with him into fights, Batman DOESN'T bring the batmobile into his fights as it's not used in the same manner as the Angelwing. So your comparison is faulty and you even tried to use a non-canon example, which didn't even work in the first place erm

Starscream M
The angelwing is built for close quarters fights, the batmobile is NOT. He brings the angelwing with him into fights, Batman DOESN'T bring the batmobile into his fights as it's not used in the same manner as the Angelwing. So your comparison is faulty and you even tried to use a non-canon example, which didn't even work in the first place erm dood stop being so technical

batman has an arsenal of vehicles at moment's notice that he can command...so technically he should be allowed them in fights. its not like he has to do any extra prep to get them to location.

-K-M-
dood stop being so technical

batman has an arsenal of vehicles at moment's notice that he can command...so technically he should be allowed them in fights. its not like he has to do any extra prep to get them to location.

It's not the same thing, the Angelwing is used in actual fights, while MK's Mooncopter (which is his Batmobile) he uses for transportation. The Mooncopter still has weapons like the Batmoblie, but he doesn't really use the Mooncopter in battles as that's not what it's primarily designed for. While the Angelwing is a small remote controlled device he brings with to be used in actual battle situations. MK has a huge number of vechiles, but he doesn't use them the way he does the Angelwing and Batman doesn't use his vechiles the same way MK uses the Angelwing. Their completly different tools and used in completly different ways. erm

norrinradd43
I would like to see MK win

llagrok

Also no he wouldn't

HE SHOT HIM WITH A ****ING GUN.

After Sunfire had roasted Sabretooth.

carnage52

Also no he wouldn't ive read evolution but wtf is with wild child raping wolverine in that way BLASPHAMEY!!!! mad has it continued on from the last part of evolution yet? i wanna know who romulus is NOW!

starlock
Sunfire for the win

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.