What will you people see in 2003??!??

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Thomas H
Well here are mine list:

1. Bad Boys 2
2. Pirates Of the Carribien
3. Terminator 3
4. Matrix
5. The Hulk

Mujaffa
lotr: return of the king
star wars II (again)
rest of the lotr series
matrix 2 and 3
maybe more wich will be added later..........

BackFire349
matrix, terminator 3, hulk, batman year 1, jersey girl, return of a king.

zimbo
American pie 3,Mission: Inpossible 3,T3,Matrix2,3,Spider-man 2.Bondbig grinie .....,Star wars 2,I spy,Traning Day,and may be at this lord of the rings crap.

BackFire349
oh jesus, they're making a 3rd american pie? when will they let the crappy comedies die roll eyes (sarcastic)

zimbo
Hey you are too old for this movie so let teenagers watch it.

mah
no, its actually no good for anyone at any age

J-ROC
Well I mean you guys cant really relate to American Pie- Because ur all losers so it may be kinda hard to enjoy it. Those movies are hilarious. laughing

BackFire349
being losers has nothing to do with the movies being filled with lousy humor.

BackFire349
oh and why are we all losers? just curious

J-ROC
REMOVED

Lousy humor? To you maybe.

Ushgarak
Now, just what the bloody hell do you think that was, J-Roc? You are calling me a loser just because I am trying to get back on my feet after years of debilitating illness? You ****.

This is an offiicial warning. Do anything like that again and I will ban you in a heartbeat. Understood?

J-ROC
DELETED- inappropriate content.

You were warned.

zimbo
I realy don't think that third movie is a good idea but first two were good enaugh

BackFire349
lol, what did j-roc say? now im intrigued smile

Ushgarak
Well, he sure as hell isn't repeating it. I don't like being used as an example of his idiotic views (which was basically the gist of it). I think we should stay on topic.

BackFire349
i also wanna see the new pixar movie... finding nemo.

zimbo
E! And I want to see beauty and the biest

BackFire349
so rent it.

zimbo
Very funny!

BackFire349
wasnt it though? smile

ToMacco
damn JROC, what the hell did you say?

I'll see Terminator 3, and anything Hanks does.

BackFire349
oh yeah, term 3 for sure. j-roc just said some foolish stuff, his normal MO

finti
T3, Return Of a King(for sure), die Another Day, and then I dont know any other releases.
BF what is Jersey girl about

BackFire349
its the new release by kevin smith, director/writer of clerks, dogma, mallrats, jay and silent bob strike back. its his first movie that doesnt have to do with jay and silent bob and isnt in the same series. im sure it will be good. oh and heres the plot....

Jersey Girl is a '90s-era dramatic comedy about man named Ollie Trinke and the effects a new wife and 6-year-old daughter have on his seemingly already full life. Gertie is precocious and entirely lovable. Like her mother, she is down to earth, clever, and a huge fan of the musical Sweeney Todd. While Gertie is able to manipulate Ollie with the finesse of an adult, she is ultimately Daddy's little girl.

Bad Boy
Of course as you would expect- BAD BOYS 2 for me!!!!!!

Thomas H
weird that only me and BAd boy has written down bad boys 2...anyway, il see Return of the king offcource and James Blond...hehehe!

BackFire349
no, its not wierd.

zimbo
I saw bond today so it sucks

BackFire349
halle berry is in it, of course its no good.

Mujaffa
ofcourse when its half-a-berry

Obsessed
Dreamcatcher...that's all I know of right now. Besides part 3 of LOTR.

finti
why? didnt like the first one so I aint gonna see this one.
Aint no will smith fan

Thomas H
ok, I cant wait! I is surposed to have the one of the greatest car chases ever!

BackFire349
oh goody, more crap.

finti
smile

Thomas H
well, Il bet you will see it Backfire,,,and Finti!just wait to you see the trailer..

zimbo
The bigest movie I'm wating in this year is Matrix Reloaded.

Thomas H
waiting for that one my self...still aint the biggest of 2003, that is BB2, Terminator and LOTR ROK

zimbo
Terminator is crap when they will finish.Can they just kill this boy.You now vin d will be in this movie too.

Fire
nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
a ruined movie

too bad

well than I think its gonna be Matrix Reloaded and RotK I dunno what else is comming out so dunno yet but those 2 for sure

zimbo
And I don't now about Die Hard 4 if it will be in 2003 than I'll watch it too.

finti
Matrix sucked

zimbo
Oh my good!I don't think we have any common movie that we like.

finti
You like Star Wars, yes?

zimbo
E but only new

finti
huh? You dont like the OT?

mah
waaah! thats craziness

steve-o
I agree with Finti. The Matrix sucks royally!!! smokin'

Thomas H
finti, do you think the matrix soucks?

finti
no I think it sucks

zimbo
think you smurt guy e!! matrix-good, old star wars- sucks

Thomas H
matrix rocks
Star wars is movie making at its best, no duobt what so ever!!

zimbo
ok. I can agree with this

BackFire349
matrix was fine. and its a bit dangerous to diss star wars on this board.

zimbo
I like matrix becouse it was something new in cinema. watch star wars again it's too boring.No differentce special effects just better.

BackFire349
i along with many people on this board watch star wars quite often, we dotn find it boring.

steve-o
I love Star Wars. The Matrix had a cool idea but that was it. It was boring, un-entertaining, too smart for its own good and lacked so many things. Star Wars will never get old. cool

Thomas H
indeed on the star wars thing!
anyway, get back on the topic people!!

finti
if you havent noticed Vin Zimbo this is actually a Star Wars board and if you think it sucks ok your opinion. And you are entitled to one , but if it is a fact then you are definatley on the wrong board

zimbo
I like star wars just for me old star wars...is too old.

Thomas H
Get back on topic for crying out VERY LOUD! heheh

finti
Guess you just a little brat then zimbo

mah
calm down, calm down. some people prefer Glitter over StarWars, let them besmile

finti
not without harassment

zimbo
Ok I can lie.
I LIKE STAR WARS OLD AND NEW ONE.THIS IS MY FAVORIT MOVIE AND EVERY DAY I JUST WATCH STAR WARS!!!!!!!
ok now you happy.

Julie
Pirates and Matrix.....

steve-o
But Zimbo (?) You just admitted to being a huge nerd. Yer diggn yerself a hole dude! laughing

Julie
actually....I don't know what all is coming out on 2003...I'll see most of the pg13 or better movies ....I;m sure/...BTW I finally got around to seeing Spiderman

finti
when is kindergarden over zimbo

Thomas H
stop this bs Finti...

hey Julie are you also seeing Pirates...do you know about any new news?!?smile

finti
thomas mind your own business

Thomas H
well, if you can read..I assume not...stick to the dam topic..and of the recoird I cant writte, so should we became a team...we can help each other.....when i think about it...hell no...i cant stand that fishi breath from you for a minutte! The cooperation is Finito...before even starting!

finti
well since I dont eat fish... and Swedish boy calm done

BackFire349
obviously he can read if he replies to you.

Thomas H
tells a little bit about your geographical knowledge if you think I am a swede! go check a map, Im from norway!

Anyway...julie if you are there, what interesst you the most with Pirates..?smile

BackFire349
the hooks

Thomas H
hehehe...

finti
You all are semi Sweds for us in the west

Mujaffa
pirates are pussypeople .........viking rulez

steve-o
ROOFI-OOOOOOO!!

Mujaffa
wooooooofeeeeeeeeeerrrrr::::::::::::::::!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!

finti
well your avatar is more of a Jolly Roger than Vinking stuff Mujaffa

Thomas H
well, your is simply for pussypeople!

finti
If I want your opinion Thomas I will give it to you, and Thomas do you know what Jolly Roger is?

Thomas H
yes, pirate related stuff, il believe its pirate falg or someting..anway

Can we get back to the topic?!?

Antoher one for me.
Kangeroo Jack.
Another movie I will see in 2003!

mah
I will see Spirited Away when that one comes to norway (and US-dvd)

Thomas H
that movie was a huge hit in Japan!

Thomas H
Veronica Guerin: Chasing the Dragon

Darla
lotr sequels, matrix sequels
haven't seen any trailers for most of the films you guys are talking about.
but i did notice that leonardo di caprio has 2 new films out soon...unfortunately they both look pretty good.
anyway, i'm going to get my free 2-4-1 January pass with odeon when TT comes out and i get round to watching harry potter

Thomas H
the reason you havent seen any trailers yet is that they have not been produced yet!

zimbo
I want The Rock II

Mujaffa
return of the king

Thomas H
you cant be serious zimbo, you dont want to ruin The Rocks reputation! and thank God that Bruckheimer has said that this movie will there never be made a sequel of!

Thomas H
If anyone is interessted you can download the newst Pirates of the Carribien on www.bruckheimer.n3.net or http://bventertainment.go.com/movies/pirates/index.html

finti
hmm might check it out when I get home

Thomas H
I mean downloade Pirates of the carrabien teaser...seen it finster..?

zimbo
Why you think The Rock II can change Rock's reputation??????
I now a lot of good seqeles which made movies only better.

finti
No I havent seen it yet and I am in no rush to do it either Thomas.

Fitch
give some examples zimbo....

Bad Boy
Have you heard Michael Bay's idea if there were to be a sequel to The Rock, Tom?

Thomas H
no, but Bruckheimer got all the rights for The Rock, and he has said..or actually he just laughed when the reporter asked..and later said NO! smileand thank god for that!

Fitch
zimbo still didn't answered to me yet.....I'm thinking PM him.Maybe there aren't any examples....

zimbo
Fitch just think about Rush Hour 2 it's better than first one.And even StarWars episode: II -better than episode I

Fitch
Rush Hour.......hmmmm......huge fan over here smile.Well other examples..........smile

zimbo
Ace Ventura:When nature call .....definitely better! And it's one of my favorit movies.,all Die Hards and I'm sure Matrix reloded will be the best movie in 2003 .............may by except few movies and American Pie 2 .

Thomas H
Im looking forward to see matrix, im woundering how they will make it now as Neo is the one, that means that he can beat everyone, so im looking forward to see the new enemies!

Myndon
I wanna see:

The Matrix 2 and 3
Harry Potter 3
LOTR the return of the king
Lotr The two towers (yes i know its out in 2002 but its still gonna be great)
also i wanna see spiderman 2 smile

zimbo
How old are you?
I'm Matrix big fan but Harry Potter ooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhh you crazy no one here likes potter even me (I'm 14) I am youngest movie expert on this forum.And I don't speak English good ,enough..........nice to meet you!

Fire
movie expert, aren't you high on something zimbo??? I mean he may like harry potter but you like xXx and well I might be mistaken but I think harry potter was a bigger hit than xXx

anyways TTT ownz you have to see it without a doubt the best movie I have seen this year

zimbo
What do you mean TTT can you say it in full words.And how old are you fire if you watching potter

finti
The Two Towers

Thomas H
Shit, just saw the Bad Boys 2 trailer, and my God, that was one of the best trailers in 2002, this movie will rock, and is on the second place on my watch list on 2003, with Pirates of the Caribbean on the first...Il promis you, if you see this trailer you will laugh at least once, and it will make you want to see the movie, with two exeptions, mah and backfire..
check out the trailer on www.bruckheimer.n3.net

finti
HA ha ha ha ha ha , add this one to the list of movies I aint gonna see

Thomas H
hey, need some help with a word here. can you transulate it to Norwegian Finti?

Its when he sais this is definitely the dazzler..what does that mean? positive or negative...?

The trailer is now indeed online over at the official site, and of the two big trailers launched tonight (the other is Terminator 3), this is definitely the dazzler. Smith, in particular, seems to be having fun with this role. Say what you will about Pearl Harbor (and I said plenty), but this is the sort of action movie that is truly Michael Bay's forte: cars, gunfire, explosions and extremely well-paid celebrities amidst it all cracking jokes.

Fire
lol I'm 18 Zimbo
and I do not watch potter I just state to say that the movie was, I think, a bigger hit then xXx which I didnt see either btw.

Okie the number of millions it had at the box office isnt a reference to a good movie, but when we look at the movies with in their style. HP being a kids and freak flick and xXx being an action stunt movie

I have to say that HP rates higher then xXx IMO

but I'll make a poll to see who agrees?

zimbo
Thomas I heard when they were filming Matrix II in Sydney all traffic was stoped for 2 days
And agent Smith will be upgrate.
They will find town Zeon and more and more people will be taken from Matrix it will be in 15 of may and Matrix 3 will be released in 2 month after second one.That's all I now at this moment.

Thomas H
thanks!

zimbo
Any time

Fitch
well,I don't like..both movies.HP is for kids,and xXx it's too much.James Bond mingled with Hitman(the game)....it's pretty stupid.no offence..
In the poll I voted xXx because I hate HP(personal reasonssmile)....

Fire
btw thomas just go to
www.whatisthematrix.com they have enough info on reloaded and revolution

Myndon
I'm 14 too
I don't care if u claim no one likes Harry Potter and to be honest i don't really like the films but i love the books and i wanna see how well they portray the books in thier film versions stick out tongue

And a movie expert come on,laughing out loud a movie expert is suppose to look at the good aspects and the bad aspects in a film not just say its a lame ass film becasue its based at the younger viewers rather than the more mature older ones

finti
Fair enough anout HP there Myndon, and Zimbo a movie expert laughing out loud

zimbo
I now more than you finti so I can easy call my self expert

finti
laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing
A good one Zim... laughing out loud laughing

Bad Boy
No offense Zimbo, but your no movie expert.

Thomas H
but then again, nobody is that on this board!

Fire
that's a fact thomas but then again not everyone here claims to be

Thomas H
but then again I did not say everybody was..

anyway, the topic is what are you going to see 2003...and il say Bad Boys 2, Bad Boys 2.........big grin

zimbo
Thomas how you've seen it if it will be released only at summer????

Fitch
he saw what ?

Thomas H
cant understand you Zimbo...

zimbo
I remember in one post you wrote you saw Bad Boys 2 already.
But if I'm wrong then sorry

Thomas H
? hmmm, have I said that...anyway thats wrong I have seen the teaser..and it looks good thats why it is on my top 5 must see in 2003

zimbo
I don't have my top 5 yet but in the december 2003 I'll tell you.
I now only Matrix 2 and 3 definitely will be in my top 5

Catch 22
X2
Hulk
Matrix Reloaded

Thomas H
X 2 is on my not to see in 2003 list!

But arent they screening Matrix Revolutions in 2003 also? becasue then its on my top 10 list..2003 is going to be an awsome movie year!

finti
how can movies not seen be on a top list????
that means you will be blind for the flaws in them, bad acting and crappy stories and so on.

Thomas H
I aint going to see it...

zimbo
Matrix revolutions will be in 2 month after first one-june or july I'm not sure.

finti
Matrix had cool effects, but the story blew dog

zimbo
May be becouse you don't undertand anything!
I think story was cool

finti
didnt understand it!!!!!!!! It wasnt all that hard to understand, it is just that I thought it was a weak ass story. In plain words crap and bullshit, as I said the effects were cool but thats it.

Thomas H
Im going to see both...
cant Finti and Zimbo..make their own arguing thread...none of you agree with anything you say...

Myndon
Matrix 2 in may
matrix 3 in november

Fire
myndon is correct the 15 of may for the reloaded and revolutions six month later I have a great article laying around for those who care it contains a lot of info on things we will see in the movie.

what I'll go see for sure is gangs of new york, the matrix reloaded, the matrix revolutions, the return of the king and probably a lot of other less good movies

zimbo
Even professionals make mistakes some times.

Fitch
great ideea.in every movie thread they are arguing..........

Fabrosee
Anything with my sweetheart here.... Happy Dance

steve-o
I agree with Finti about The Matrix.

The effects were cool, the movie itself was just shit. cool

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>