Who's Dead?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

VioletEyesPop08
quickie - if it's bad and no one writes, delete it; i thought it was on topic and didn't know i was in stupid

sometimes too much thinking is bad, really..

I thought I just had to be honest. D8 That's why I couldn't respond to Willo's response to my mention of suicide in Sparrabeth....

(It's the thing in the movie POTC where the characters all say they are "dead" and I wonder what that REALLY means.)

sailorleo
hey, christina, this is a COMPLETELY off topic thread, and our mod can't just DELETE these, he can close them, and I don't think he appreciates you opening all these off topic threads, we've all asked you nicely to not do it, so i don't know what to say anymore.....

VioletEyesPop08
It isn't off-topic, you mean it hasn't become popular to all the members? You could be banned for saying that, so you really shouldn't. Just mind your own business.. Death is a main theme in the PotC movies, at least for maybe older ppl or something.

I don't know why they just say, "off topic," and not why.

sailorleo
from what I can comprehend in your post, which mind you is very little, but I'm acclimating you your style is that this is an unnecessary branch from another thread we have here, this discussion could have just as easily stayed in there instead of bringing it out on its own.

VioletEyesPop08
I was worried this would be off-topic in that thread and that it would be startling in the off-topic.

sailorleo
you'll find that people are more forgiving if you astray from a topic in a thread, for a little while, and if you return back to the topic it's better.

VioletEyesPop08
I didn't want to bring up my "Who's Dead?" in Jack Sparrow/Johnny Depp Lovefest, where the idea came to me again..

JCapt Jaeh_K.S
what is this thread really about, anyway?

VioletEyesPop08
Who knows, "only those who know what it means...."

I'm fed up @ ppl not talking to you just bc they are afraid of death, in the on-topic way.

JCapt Jaeh_K.S
um.. alot of people, although no dead potc characters. therefore, this is.. um, sorry to say, uh, off topic.

VioletEyesPop08
I am tired of ppl judging me, and it will stop.

Can anyone morph their physical body already? Anyway, maybe no one cares for this part of PotC....

JCapt Jaeh_K.S
.... i don't know, only norrington died in potc, and norrington has like... 4 or 3 threads already. so, this is... sad to say, off topic. sorry CB.

VioletEyesPop08
I thought lots of ppl died in PotC, if you did see 2 & 3.

So.... what religion are ya'll?

JCapt Jaeh_K.S
lots, sure, but not a lot of main characters.

that question, even though i could fully justify that with an answer, i prefer not to reply to because it's off topic.

VioletEyesPop08
Originally posted by JCapt Jaeh_K.S
lots, sure, but not a lot of main characters.

that question, even though i could fully justify that with an answer, i prefer not to reply to because it's off topic. It's of most important interest whether or not you are in the boat.

It seemed like a lot of main characters did die, most coming back to life. Let me know if you want to talk @ that..

Okay, I am Roman Catholic. I'll believe in anything as long as it is moral. I am not against the Bible. I am not against Christian tradition build-up. I was an organ major.... Now, I am not... And it means---- something rated XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

JCapt Jaeh_K.S
Jack and Barbossa died, true, but we could talk about them in their own threads, because they have their own. sorry, but this thread is relatively pointless.

VioletEyesPop08
I find that no one here wants to talk to me, but they want to say they are smarter.

JCapt Jaeh_K.S
you're reading between the lines too much- no one thinks that exactly.

Tramps Lady
Christna, everything said ou either; take to seriously or reply with something totally not about what what said earlier.
I am not abusing you, i am simply telling you that all these useless and pointless threads and posts, are annoying alot of people.

And double, triple, even quadruple posting is extremelly annoying to alot of us.

RoguePw25
Violet, I've had to warn you already about off topic discussions. We have a thread for that already. Please do not keep doing this

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.