Team BLOODBATH vs. Your Team!!!!!!!!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Hitman911
Team Bloodbath:
DeadPool - equipped with 2 lightsabers
Wolverine - full healing factor
Spiderman - equipped with acid webbing(acid strength equal to xenomorph)
Punisher - Fully equipped + standard Batman tech(utilities)

My team has 1 day of general prep.
No one over class 75 strength

Hitman911
I nominate Black Panther, Captain America, Beast, and Colossus.

Darth Martin
Deathstroke - Standard Equipment(Promethium Bullets) + Vibranium/Steel Shield.
Blade - Standard Equipment(Adamantium Bullets) w/ Adamantium acid-etched sword.
Beast - Equipped w/ Vibranium suit and Black Panther's Standard Equipment.
Warrior Yautja - Equipped w/ Standard Equipment.

Hitman911
Originally posted by Darth Martin
Warrior Yautja - Equipped w/ Standard Equipment. sorry your team FAILS big grin

Endless Mike
Doctor Strange (he's technically only as physically strong as a normal human)

Hitman911
Originally posted by Endless Mike
Doctor Strange (he's technically only as physically strong as a normal human) good pick but i said team! Plus this wouldn't even be a fight!

She-Hulk
Colossus
Cyclops

Darth Martin
Originally posted by Hitman911
I nominate Black Panther, Captain America, Beast, and Colossus. What the f**k? Colossus is Class 100.

Hitman911
What the f**k? Colossus is Class 100. um no he's class 70. wink

King_Mungi
um no he's class 70. wink

Actually he is listed class 100 in the handbooks

Hitman911
Originally posted by King_Mungi
Actually he is listed class 100 in the handbooks ok well i concede then no Colossus allowed.

Hitman911
I nominate Black Panther, Captain America, Beast, and She-hulk. fixed

Darth Martin
Team Bloodbath:

No one over class 75 strength Deathstroke - Standard Equipment(Promethium Bullets) + Vibranium/Steel Shield.

Blade>Punisher
Beast>Spiderman
Warrior Yautja>Wolverine
Deathstroke>Deadpool

Darth Martin
um no he's class 70. wink no

Hitman911

Blade>Punisher laughing not with prep and Bruce's belt!!!!
Beast>Spiderman: Web to the face ends this
Warrior Yautja>Wolverine: Ok i'll give you this only because Logan has no range attacks
Deathstroke>Deadpool: DP pulls it out 6/10

Darth Martin
Warrior Yautja>Wolverine: Ok i'll give you this only because Logan has no range attacks

So my team doesn't get prep too? confused
Did you miss the part where Beast has a Vibranium suit? wink
Ditto.
Deathstroke 7/10.

Btw I see you like the idea of Deadpool with lightsabers. smokin'

starwars

Hitman911
So my team doesn't get prep too? confused
Did you miss the part where Beast has a Vibranium suit? wink
Ditto.
Deathstroke 7/10.

Btw I see you like the idea of Deadpool with lightsabers. smokin'

starwars How is a Vib-suit gunna protect him from an acid-web shot to the face??

Happy Dance Lightsabers are kewl!

Darth Martin
Uh it covers his whole body. Think Black Panther's suit just fitted to Beast's massive size.

band

Bouboumaster
Invisible Woman
Storm
Jean Grey
Cyclops

Hitman911
does anyone know the range of energy absorption/deflection of the lightsabers?

Mindset
Deadpool and Deathstroke are pretty even actually.

DS is faster, DP has a better healing factor.

Here's my team:

Dr. Doom
Dr. Strange
Bart Allen

Hitman911
Originally posted by Mindset
Deadpool and Deathstroke are pretty even actually.

DS is faster, DP has a better healing factor.

Here's my team:

Dr. Doom
Dr. Strange
Bart Allen One has already said that Strange would solo. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Mindset
Current Strange wouldn't.

He gets beat up by everyone

Hitman911
Current Strange wouldn't.

He gets beat up by everyone You don't thing Bart Allen could?

Mindset
Could what?

Hitman911
Could what? i was going to say solo but thought not cause of the prep.

Darth Martin
So this is anyone below 75 tons?

Note that each one of these four could solo this even if your team had prep.

Dr.Doom: His armour allows him to lift 2 tons(why hasn't he upgraded this). He is the second leading authority when it comes to magic on Marvel Earth next to Dr.Strange himself. With his armour he will probably just fly up in the air and nuke the battlefield with his energy blasts, missiles, lasers, and various other forms of weaponry. He's the leader of my team.

Invisible Woman: If bloodlusted she could just create a forcefield in your favorite part of your body and just expand it. She's the defense of the team as she will be having force fields up everywhere and will have one around Doom while he's issuing out commands even though Doom's personal force field is more powerful than Sue's. Sue's is wider and Doom is in no means trying to expend his Armour's power.

Flash: Wally West is the fastest man alive by far. He's the offense of this team. Before people can react to the starting bell West will have knocked them all out. Also he can create construct and whirlwinds and lend his speed to his teamates and steal speed from his enemies.

The Spot: Jonathan Ohnn is the transportation of this team. At will he can create portals that resemble spots on Ohnn's body. The portals can transport things or people to another area by way of another spot and passing through the Spotted Dimension. Ohnn can also teleport himself or extend parts of his own body over various distances as defined by his spots. He also has the ability to move the spots all over his body or even taking them off and placing them somewhere else. He can even suspend the spots in mid-air. He could solo this team just by opening a portal underneath their bodies and teleporting them to a spot in the middle of an ocean, or another planet. So many possibilities with this guy.

pr1983
Team Bloodbath:

Cyclops
Havok
Iceman
Emma Frost

X-Men ftw.

Sirius77
Bart Allen merged with the speed force.

Zoom.

Gl Kyle rayner.

CaptainStoic
Thane Ector - Standard equip.
http://www.marvunapp.com/Appendix2/brethrenavengers.htm#Thane
Deathstroke - Promethium shield, and sword
Gamora - with her Godslayer
Drax (current) - Adamantium daggers

My team rulez!

Hitman911
Originally posted by CaptainStoic
Thane Ector - Standard equip.
http://www.marvunapp.com/Appendix2/brethrenavengers.htm#Thane
Deathstroke - Promethium shield, and sword
Gamora - with her Godslayer
Drax (current) - Adamantium daggers

My team rulez! Saber throw FTW!!!

Eon Blue
The amazing team of doctors:
Dr. Fate
Dr. Strange
Dr. Doom
The Doctor

Beat that!!!!

CaptainStoic
Is this thread about a bloodbath type of fight, like a bunch of feral like characters pitted against one another or is this a throw whatever is on your mind into the mix? Just asking because some of the characters chosen seem out of place.

CaptainStoic
Saber throw FTW!!!

Thane Ector would destroy Deadpool with or without lightsabers, hes an Eternal.

Hitman911
Is this thread about a bloodbath type of fight, like a bunch of feral like characters pitted against one another or is this a throw whatever is on your mind into the mix? Just asking because some of the characters chosen seem out of place. This is a bloodbath/close proximity type of fight. I dunno why people pick these flyers and range attackers. And Dr. Strange. I dont want anyone in this fight who wont get dirty/bloody etc.!!

Hitman911
Originally posted by pr1983
Cyclops
Havok
Iceman
Emma Frost

X-Men ftw. No range fighters pleezz!

pr1983
No range fighters pleezz!

they're good enough to mix it up with the 4 you picked... so what, they have to have purely physical powers? no tp or energy?

Hitman911
they're good enough to mix it up with the 4 you picked... so what, they have to have purely physical powers? no tp or energy? Maybe it's just Emma Frost....i dunno!

pr1983
emma can either just shut them down psychically, or turn diamond and get stuck in... she would die eventually if she went the physical route, but telepathically she pwns...

Hitman911
emma can either just shut them down psychically, or turn diamond and get stuck in... she would die eventually if she went the physical route, but telepathically she pwns... I know, I kind of wanted a bloody battle and if she use TP, she pwns like you said.

endrict
Classic KK
Jenny Q
The Doctor
Flash

Wolverine2006

Hell to the no does a predator beat Wolverine especially with a full healing factor...for one Wolverine is more skilled and depending on where they fight can sneak attack on the predator. The predator's cloaking will have no effect and that's one of its biggest advantages. I am more than willing to bet that Wolverine is more skilled in combat and camoflauge than my governor.

Hitman911

Blade>Punisher
Beast>Spiderman
Warrior Yautja>Wolverine
Deathstroke>Deadpool You just pick match ups that were advantages to your side only!! well here's mine!!

Blade<Wolverine
Beast<Deadpool
Warrior Yautja<Punisher
Deathstroke<Spiderman

Laminator_X
Cloak and Dagger.
Tandy will die horribly mind you, but the bloodlusted Tyrone will then massacre the opposition.

Hitman911
Originally posted by Wolverine2006
Hell to the no does a predator beat Wolverine especially with a full healing factor...for one Wolverine is more skilled and depending on where they fight can sneak attack on the predator. The predator's cloaking will have no effect and that's one of its biggest advantages. I am more than willing to bet that Wolverine is more skilled in combat and camoflauge than my governor. Wolverine gets disintegrated. smokin'

Hitman911
So this is anyone below 75 tons?

Note that each one of these four could solo this even if your team had prep.

Dr.Doom: His armour allows him to lift 2 tons(why hasn't he upgraded this). He is the second leading authority when it comes to magic on Marvel Earth next to Dr.Strange himself. With his armour he will probably just fly up in the air and nuke the battlefield with his energy blasts, missiles, lasers, and various other forms of weaponry. He's the leader of my team.

Invisible Woman: If bloodlusted she could just create a forcefield in your favorite part of your body and just expand it. She's the defense of the team as she will be having force fields up everywhere and will have one around Doom while he's issuing out commands even though Doom's personal force field is more powerful than Sue's. Sue's is wider and Doom is in no means trying to expend his Armour's power.

Flash: Wally West is the fastest man alive by far. He's the offense of this team. Before people can react to the starting bell West will have knocked them all out. Also he can create construct and whirlwinds and lend his speed to his teamates and steal speed from his enemies.

The Spot: Jonathan Ohnn is the transportation of this team. At will he can create portals that resemble spots on Ohnn's body. The portals can transport things or people to another area by way of another spot and passing through the Spotted Dimension. Ohnn can also teleport himself or extend parts of his own body over various distances as defined by his spots. He also has the ability to move the spots all over his body or even taking them off and placing them somewhere else. He can even suspend the spots in mid-air. He could solo this team just by opening a portal underneath their bodies and teleporting them to a spot in the middle of an ocean, or another planet. So many possibilities with this guy. You do realize what the Punisher is capable of with prep right?

Darth Martin
You just pick match ups that were advantages to your side only!! well here's mine!!

Blade<Wolverine
Beast<Deadpool
Warrior Yautja<Punisher
Deathstroke<Spiderman I'll give you Wolverine>Blade but Blade will put up a **** of a fight. Deadpool's Lightsabers ain't cutting through Beast's Vibranium suit. Deathstroke wears Promethium chainmail. Spidey's acid might not help him. Plus on top of that Slade has an insane healing factor. Is Punisher prepijng against my team or just breinging all of his best stuff cause Punisher ain't beating a Warrior Yautja going for the kill(no honor code, PIS/CIS).

Darth Martin
You do realize what the Punisher is capable of with prep right? No amount of prep will help Punisher vs. these four. sad

Wolverine2006
Wolverine gets disintegrated. smokin'

I guess....surrender

Darth Martin
Originally posted by Wolverine2006
I know....surrender Fixed. smile

Wolverine2006
oh thanks, I didn't notice the typo at first.

Hitman911
No amount of prep will help Punisher vs. these four. sad he pwned Spiderman, Logan, and Daredevil with less then and hour of prep!!!.....He has a day! wink

Sin I AM

hhmmmmm.....here is my crew and we dont even need upgrades

Agent Zero>Deadpool
Sabertooth>Wolverine
Carnage>Spiderman
Moon Knight> Punisher

Darth Martin
he pwned Spiderman, Logan, and Daredevil with less then and hour of prep!!!.....He has a day! wink Do you have any idea of those people I listed are? Your saying Punisher could take Wally West, Spot, Doom, and Sue??? What the f**k? Spider-Man, Wolverine, and Daredevil don't come anywhere near comparing to those four. sick

Hitman911
Do you have any idea of those people I listed are? Your saying Punisher could take Wally West, Spot, Doom, and Sue??? What the f**k? Spider-Man, Wolverine, and Daredevil don't come anywhere near comparing to those four. sick All i'm saying is that Batman could. And Punisher with prep and bruce's recorces is ALMOST as formatable that's all.

Darth Martin
Sure Batman could. But his recources>>>>>>Castle's. Batman has Kryptonian, Thanagarian, Martian, Atlantean, and Amazonian tech he could get from his fellow Justice League members. Not to mention he runs a multi-billion dollar corporation that put Lex's out of business. And Batman would nedd month's to prep against these four each. He won't do it in one day.

Hitman911
You do realize what the Punisher is capable of with prep right? Spiderman would take Sue out first if he's within 20 feet of her.

CaptainStoic
Team Bloodbath:
1. DeadPool - equipped with 2 lightsabers -vs- Thane Ector - Standard equip. = Thane Ector rips him apart with ease.

2. Wolverine - full healing factor -vs- Gamora - with her Godslayer = Gamora beats him with style and grace.

3. Spiderman - equipped with acid webbing(acid strength equal to xenomorph) -vs- Drax (current) - Adamantium daggers = Drax hangs him on a wall and bleeds him dry.

4. Punisher - Fully equipped + standard Batman tech(utilities) -vs-Deathstroke - Promethium shield, and sword = I don't need to tell you what Slade would do to Frank, it's just too graphic.

My team would run through this quickly.

rougeredmage
Doctor spectrum easily beat deadpool.... lightsabre vs lightshild
Magneto.... has realy hurt wolverine in the past
Doctor Strange can realy do lots of stuff
Cloak is immune to bullets

Hitman911
Team Bloodbath:

4. Punisher - Fully equipped + standard Batman tech(utilities) -vs-Deathstroke - Promethium shield, and sword = I don't need to tell you what Slade would do to Frank, it's just too graphic.
Sorry, but with prep(which he has) AND Batman's belt Fanky pwns! smile You can't kill what you cant see.

Darth Martin
Spiderman would take Sue out first if he's within 20 feet of her. Flash could punch Spider-Man out of this world(which would kill him by the way). Spot could open up a portal beneath them and send them to a different planet, hell, or his own dimension.

CaptainStoic
Sorry, but with prep(which he has) AND Batman's belt Fanky pwns! smile You can't kill what you cant see.

Slade would beat Frank with or without prep. Even in the unlikely event that The Punisher could beat Slade (not happening) Theres still Drax, Gamora, and Thane Ector.

Hitman911
Originally posted by Sin I AM

hhmmmmm.....here is my crew and we dont even need upgrades

Agent Zero>Deadpool
Sabertooth>Wolverine
Carnage>Spiderman
Moon Knight> Punisher laughing

Sin I AM
u mock me?

Hitman911
u mock me? smokin'

Darth Martin
laughing Actually I think he has you beat with that team. erm

Hitman911
Actually I think he has you beat with that team. erm not really...to be webbed by Spiderman ='s unexcapable death. Full HF Logan would NOT fall to Sabs. They gandbang the others.

CaptainStoic
Hey Hitman, you haven't addressed my team.

Hitman911
Slade would beat Frank with or without prep. Even in the unlikely event that The Punisher could beat Slade (not happening) Theres still Drax, Gamora, and Thane Ector. Gamora dies via acid webbing.

celestialdemon
Gamora dies via acid webbing.

It would be interesting to see how her healing factor would handle acid.

CaptainStoic
So Spiderman can go toe to toe with someone capable of taking full hits from Ronans uni weapon?

Hitman911
Originally posted by celestialdemon
It would be interesting to see how her healing factor would handle acid. Especially when he has the ability to cocoon her in it almost instantly!

CaptainStoic
Cocoon her? I guess shes just going to sit there and let him spray her with webbing... right. This is how it would go Thane Ector would solo your entire team.

Hitman911
Cocoon her? I guess shes just going to sit there and let him spray her with webbing... right. This is how it would go Thane Ector would solo your entire team. Then you lose!!! Hey I live in Jersey too! cool

celestialdemon
Especially when he has the ability to cocoon her in it almost instantly!

I doubt that. Gamora is extremely quick and has more skill and strength than Spiderman does. And I have yet to see Spiderman completely cocoon anyone instantly.

CaptainStoic
Then you lose!!! Hey I live in Jersey too! cool

What part of Jersey Hitman?

Sin I AM
not really...to be webbed by Spiderman ='s unexcapable death. Full HF Logan would NOT fall to Sabs. They gandbang the others.

whats so hard to grasp? Sabes despite Wolverine fanboyism is his better half, and if I recall correctly his HF is just as good as Logans

Agent Zeros anti-hf bullets would put a hurting on wolverine and Deadpool

Acid webbing is NOT enough for Peter to best Cassidy

and Moon Knight IS Marvels attempt at Batman, no way he's going down easy to Castle

Hitman911
What part of Jersey Hitman? South. Mt Laurel

Hitman911
Moon Knight IS Marvels attempt at Batman, no way he's going down easy to Castle Maybe in an impromptu throwdown but Castle has 1 day of prep!! big grin

Hitman911
No one under 75 class has the durability to withstand this onslaught!! nuff Said!!

carnage52
batman with those crazy gauntlets he got on apokolips
cap
dr fate
jean paul valley

K3VIL
Team Bloodbath:

-DeadPool VS Quicksilver with Terrigen Cristals
Just for the fun to see Wade freakin out against time dopes.
-Wolverine VS Cyber
Cyber wins, Logan is scared of the guy, who is better than him in every sense.
-Spiderman VS Deathstroke
Slade all the way.
-Punisher VS Crossbones
Crossbones can keep up with Captain american, and achieved peak human level by training, no drugs or serums.He's a beast.He even spared Cap's life when he understood he wasn't in his mind.Frank is going down.

Dark-Jaxx
The Flash, Doctor Strange, and just for shits and giggles, Sammy the Squidboy.

Loopholes are a b!tch.

Hitman911
Originally posted by Dark-Jaxx
The Flash, Doctor Strange, and just for shits and giggles, Sammy the Squidboy.

Loopholes are a b!tch. This is a ***** team give me some real fighters please.

celestialdemon
Omega Red
Mr. Sinister
Ghost Rider
Doom 2099

Juk3n
Omega Red
Night Crawler
Iceman
Mimic

Obsidian Fury
Wow! There are like .... plenty plenty plenty of characters under class 75 that would solo this stick out tongue

IronFistPOWER
Iron Fist with vibranium suit vs Wolverine = Iron Fist
Cloak vs Punisher = Cloak
Drax vs Spidey = Drax

When Iron Fist is done whipping the floor with Wolverine he can take care of dead pool too!

george '06
Ghost Rider
Cloak
Darth Vader
Hal Jordan

Scoobless
Bruce Banner & Rick Jones with a tazer.

llagrok
Molecule Man
Cassandra Nova
Talisman
Alfred

Endrict Nuul
-Midnighter also equipped with 2 lightsabers
-Doctor
-Ghost Rider (Johnny Blaze)
-Flash (Wally)

llagrok
laughing

Are you dense?

Sabretooth is far superior to Wolverine in all aspects now, having received TWO upgrades.

Dark-Jaxx
I got one...Odin, Mad Jim Jaspers, and HoM Scarlet Witch. I'm a dick. haermm

Endless Mike
Shadow King

He's class 0 since he has no physical body

Pwned

Placidity
Topic Creator should have mentioned that only metahumans are allowed, or something like that.

Hitman911
Punisher with bat-tech pwns

carnage52
Punisher with bat-tech pwns and gets pwnded by batman with bat tech big grin

occultdestroyer
Plastic Man
Sabretooth
Shang-Chi
Batman

occultdestroyer
or...

Spectre
Molecule Man
Protege
Mr. Mxyptlk

golem370
Mister Sinister
Magneto
Guardian
Vindicator

golem370
Proteus
J2
X-Man
Cannonball

Doctor-Alvis
The Shade
Decay
Deathstroke
Metamorpho

Hitman911
Originally posted by Doctor-Alvis
The Shade
Decay
Deathstroke
Metamorpho nope...

MightyEInherjar
This should be more what you're looking for, I'm thinking.

Conan (Dark Horse) w/ Black Panther's Vibranium suit and unbreakable sword
Current Drax w/ adamantium knives
Carnage
1st Age Spawn

Should be a bloody fight.

Endrict Nuul
Jenny Q
Dr. Strange (classic)
Nate Grey
Swamp Thing

Hitman911
Originally posted by Endrict Nuul
Jenny Q
Dr. Strange (classic)
Nate Grey
Swamp Thing your pathetic....

Juk3n
Sabretooth

Deathstroke with gear

Omega Red

Night Crawler BFR'ing when backs are turned.

/win

Hitman911
Originally posted by Juk3n
Sabretooth

Deathstroke with gear

Omega Red

Night Crawler BFR'ing when backs are turned.

/win your team gets soooo owned!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.