Midnighter vs. Moon Knight

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Eon Blue
Self explanatory.

Who would take it?

endrict
OMG!!!! Midnighter would kill him.

King_Mungi
Moon Knight goes on the defensive and then Midnighter becomes screwed shifty

Eon Blue
Originally posted by endrict
OMG!!!! Midnighter would kill him.

I agree, but I'm sure Moonie would have a decent chance.

Faceman
1,000,000 ways for Moon Knight to die..

King_Mungi
shifty

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v207/sinister_samurai/midnighter024.jpg

Faceman
Originally posted by King_Mungi
shifty

I've got some cool scans..I'll pm them to you, cause this is a pg-13 sight.

Soljer
shifty

That 'exploit' is quite old and has been, effectively, retconned by a multitude of showings in which Midnighter takes a more aggressive strategy and IS the first to throw a punch.

Not to mention the dozen in which he fights WITHOUT the aid of his battle-calculations, and still comes off looking like an A-list martial artist.

King_Mungi
*gasp* I posted it as a joke..hence the shifty smile shifty

Yes Midnighter wins here, he has every advantage. Moon Knight's angelwing might help, but Midnighter gets the "W"

Eon Blue
Originally posted by Soljer
That 'exploit' is quite old and has been, effectively, retconned by a multitude of showings in which Midnighter takes a more aggressive strategy and IS the first to throw a punch.

Not to mention the dozen in which he fights WITHOUT the aid of his battle-calculations, and still comes off looking like an A-list martial artist.

Very true.

The scan that was posted is pretty much just speculation. It's not actually confirmed by any means.

Soljer
*gasp* I posted it as a joke..hence the shifty smile shifty

Yes Midnighter wins here, he has every advantage. Moon Knight's angelwing might help, but Midnighter gets the "W"

I assumed as much judging by the emoticons; however, your 'strategy' gets brought up quite often in midnighter threads, and I thought I'd take the opportunity to dispell it.

King_Mungi
I assumed as much judging by the emoticons; however, your 'strategy' gets brought up quite often in midnighter threads, and I thought I'd take the opportunity to dispell it.

Huh? That's the first time I ever posted that scan or you talking about other people using it?

Soljer
Huh? That's the first time I ever posted that scan or you talking about other people using it?

People in general.

King_Mungi
People in general.

Fair enough, I know it was used a lot in the Midnighter vs. Wolverine thread or the Daredevil one.

Eon Blue
Has anyone read the Midnighter's solo series?

I was mildly dissapointed by it, however I did enjoy the extra little story at the end. Seeing Apollo and Midnighter as samurai in feudal Japan was interesting to say the least.

DigiMark007
Someone should catalogue some of those dispelling instances and post a formal rebuttal in the Mythbuster thread.

...someone who isn't me, of course.

stick out tongue

Eon Blue
Originally posted by DigiMark007
Someone should catalogue some of those dispelling instances and post a formal rebuttal in the Mythbuster thread.

...someone who isn't me, of course.

stick out tongue

lol.

snoopdogg
Midnighter.

-K-M-
The guy who isn't Moon Knight wins

snoopdogg
Moon Knight will give him hell. I can see him getting a few wins though.

-K-M-
Originally posted by snoopdogg
Moon Knight will give him hell. I can see him getting a few wins though.

I don't smile

snoopdogg
Originally posted by -K-M-
I don't smile No wins?

-K-M-
Not current MK

KingD19
Even if Moon Knight get's a few good hits in, Midnighter's got him beat like Batman beats....just about everybody apparently.

snoopdogg
Not current MK Yea, he's just at athlete condition now?

-K-M-
Yea, he's just at athlete condition now?

Yeppers, not even peak human or above anymore

Starscream M
Yeppers, not even peak human or above anymore why what happened for the downgrade?

snoopdogg
Yeppers, not even peak human or above anymore Sometimes that makes for more entertaining stories.

-K-M-
Originally posted by Starscream M
why what happened for the downgrade?

He wouldn't kill anymore so he lost favortism with his god (gave him superhuman strength), so he was just peak human and then he seriously got injuired from a fight and had to retire for an extended period of time. He's somewhat still recovering from the injury to his knee, so he's around athletic.

Sometimes that makes for more entertaining stories.

It does, some of this stories and in his current run were actually quite well done

Starscream M
He wouldn't kill anymore so he lost favortism with his god (gave him superhuman strength), so he was just peak human and then he seriously got injuired from a fight and had to retire for an extended period of time. He's somewhat still recovering from the injury to his knee, so he's around athletic.

ah ok, cool. Is he still currently a hero?

Mindset
I think a Punisher/MK team up is about to happen. droolio

-K-M-
Originally posted by Starscream M
ah ok, cool. Is he still currently a hero?

anti-hero, he's more vicious as he will cut a moon shape crescent onto people's foreheads to show people that they got busted by MK. He has no problem cutting off your legs or arms, but he won't kill...well not till recently I suppose.

snoopdogg
Originally posted by Mindset
I think a Punisher/MK team up is about to happen. droolio I always thought they should do a MK/Blade mini series where Werewolves and Vampires team up for some evil purpose or whatever.

How cool would that be?

-K-M-
They were going to do that in the Blade tv show actually

snoopdogg
They were going to do that in the Blade tv show actually Yea, I remember Marc Spector name in one of the episodes.

Too bad Spike was a fledgling network and cancelled it cause it was too expensive.

Mindset
I never really liked comic Blade, I liked movie/cartoon/tv versions though.

-K-M-
Moon Knight now is acutally getting his own live action show

KingD19
I could imagine MK going through the routines, switching between a righteous avatar for Konshu's fury and wrath, to a guy with a bad attitude who ain't afraid to whoop some ass.

Random Thug: WTF? Batman's white now?
MK: It is I...MOON KNIGHT!!!
Random Thug: Ooooo, you're like....white Batman?
MK: In the name of KONSHU...... I'll cut ya.
Mk: Serious face under the mask.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.