The Authority vs. The Infinity Watch

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Eon Blue
The fight itself takes place in a large city sprawling with life, and Apollo is fully charged. The IW have possesion of the Infinity Gems.

Who takes it?

The Authority:

Jenny Quantum
Jack Hawksmoor
Swift
Apollo
Midnighter
Engineer
Doctor
Rose Tattoo

The Infinity Watch:

Adam Warlock
Gamora
Moondragon
Drax the Destroyer
Pip the Troll
Thanos
Maxam

Priest
IW

Eon Blue
Originally posted by Priest
IW

Why is that?

Priest
Originally posted by Eon Blue
Why is that?
Thanos with the Time or Reality gem wold solo the team.
Hell Thanos with just the power gem would get a 10/10.

Eon Blue

And what would stop the Doctor from doing the same?

Symmetric Chaos

Did you not note JennyQuantum and TheDoctor on the Authority side?

Priest
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
Did you not note JennyQuantum and TheDoctor on the Authority side? Bah. Thanos puts the Gems together and pimps slaps them uhuh

Seriously i forgot about the Doctor. I think he swings this match either way.

Soljer
I'm gonna take a wild guess and assume that the Infinity Watch are NOT allowed to create the gauntlet?

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by Soljer
I'm gonna take a wild guess and assume that the Infinity Watch are NOT allowed to create the gauntlet?

Et leik wudnt mader dood. DC >>>>>> Marvel!!!!!111002

Huh . . . wonder where that came from.

Soljer
Et leik wudnt mader dood. DC >>>>>> Marvel!!!!!111002

Huh . . . wonder where that came from.

Who knows, considering that the Authority are Wildstorm which, while owned by DC, is NOT DC.

Sirius77
The authority. Because they have the doctor and jenny quantum. But where does the fight take place?

Symmetric Chaos
Who knows

The Shadow knows. ninja

considering that the Authority are Wildstorm which, while owned by DC, is NOT DC.

Pfft . . . geek alert

Soljer
The Shadow knows. ninja

Pfft . . . geek alert

You have a beholder in your signature.

Need I really say more?

Symmetric Chaos
You have a beholder in your signature.

Need I really say more?

I also have a line from a DierkBently song which is very non-geek. It balances out.

On the other hand you have IronFist in your signature . . . moderately obscure comicbook character = mega-geek.

Soljer
I also have a line from a DierkBently song which is very non-geek. It balances out.

On the other hand you have IronFist in your signature . . . moderately obscure comicbook character = mega-geek.

Moderately obscure comic character who happens to be one of the biggest bad asses currently in the books.

>

Beholder.

hmph.

Mindset
Wtf is a beholder.

DigiMark007
The gems make this tricky. The Authority is > IW normally, but it really depends on how well they utilize the gems since there's more potential power there.

Bouboumaster
Normally, Adam have the Soul Gem and Thanos the Reality Gem.

Victory goes to the watch

darthgoober
And what would stop the Doctor from doing the same?
Thanos stands outside of Reality because of his run in with the Magus, and with the Reality Gem he's even beyond the influence of Eternity. I'm betting the Doctor would have an EXTREMELY difficult time beating him via reality manipulation... same goes for Warlock in fact.

Faceman
The fight itself takes place in a large city sprawling with life, and Apollo is fully charged. The IW have possesion of the Infinity Gems.

Who takes it?

The Authority:

Jenny Quantum
Jack Hawksmoor
Swift
Apollo
Midnighter
Engineer
Doctor
Rose Tattoo

The Infinity Watch:

Adam Warlock
Gamora
Moondragon
Drax the Destroyer
Pip the Troll
Thanos
Maxam

I'm going with the IW, mainly because of the gems.

Eon Blue
Originally posted by Sirius77
The authority. Because they have the doctor and jenny quantum. But where does the fight take place?

I stated that in my original post. In a large city that is fully populated.

DigiMark007
Originally posted by darthgoober
Thanos stands outside of Reality because of his run in with the Magus, and with the Reality Gem he's even beyond the influence of Eternity. I'm betting the Doctor would have an EXTREMELY difficult time beating him via reality manipulation... same goes for Warlock in fact.

Yeah. Those two are kinda built to take down Doctor-types. But he can certainly do more than just overt matter manip. on them, which wouldn't really work well.

celestialdemon
I think going by the experience the Watch showed using the gems, I'd give the victory to the Authority. If the Watch would to use the gems to their full potential, then it would be a stomp in their favor.

Eon Blue
bump

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.