Ult. Apoc vs WWH

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

endrict
Who wins?

iceman24567
They both go super saiyan and Apoc slaps the Hulk silly.

Symmetric Chaos
Apoc. At this point he has a huge arsenal of powers and Hulk's strength is would just be another on to add (considering he took IM's armor which isn't a mutant power)

Ptr_Grifin
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
Apoc. At this point he has a huge arsenal of powers and Hulk's strength is would just be another on to add (considering he took IM's armor which isn't a mutant power)

Are you sure he took IM's armor? I don't recall seeing Ironman at all in that issue.

Bouboumaster
Hulk destroy him

Eon Blue
Originally posted by Bouboumaster
Hulk destroy him

Apoc. destroy him. lol

Xplosive
Apocalypse

Papa Smurph
Apoc dies

horribly

HueyFreeman
We haven't even seen the full extent of his powers. Your might want to wait until the arc ends to start throwing him in matches.

Faceman
Originally posted by HueyFreeman
We haven't even seen the full extent of his powers. Your might want to wait until the arc ends to start throwing him in matches.

thumb up

Bouboumaster
Apoc discover who the Earth top dog is.

Estacado
Apoc....cause he is cooler.

LORD B
Apoc discover who the Earth top dog is.
what does thor have to do with this match?

Bouboumaster
Originally posted by LORD B
what does thor have to do with this match?

Nothing. But why asking?

LORD B
Nothing. But why asking?
because thor is earth top dog currently

Bouboumaster
Originally posted by LORD B
because thor is earth top dog currently

I tought it was Hulk after kickin' the collective ass of New-York :P

Thor would had is ass whooped by Hulk too 8)

Estacado
Currently Thor has beat the Destroyer without much trouble he would wreck Hulk.

LORD B

imo current thor would beat hulk,seeing as he recently matched the asgardian destroyer and withstood the degeneration beam,also he has his mothers powers as well.

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by Ptr_Grifin
Are you sure he took IM's armor? I don't recall seeing Ironman at all in that issue.

Well SHIELD blasted him with stuff and when the smoke cleared it look like he was wearing IM's armor.

Xplosive

WWH wouldn't even stand a slight chance against Thor.

TricksterPriest
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
Well SHIELD blasted him with stuff and when the smoke cleared it look like he was wearing IM's armor.

I think he just upgraded his own powers from the barrage. Cause I for one did not see Iron Man in the issue.

Kaos sebaceous
Wow there is no way you could tell who would win.

Ult. Apoc has been in what two issues so far?

You might want to wait a little longer before decideing who wins this fight.

FearOfBlood
Even on this battle board Apoc can't win.

WWH 10/10.

Xplosive
Well, the issue ended and we saw what was needed for Ult. Apocalypse to be put down.
WWH wouldn't have anything in his sleeve to put Ult. Apocalypse down.
Ult. Apocalypse wins.

SevenShackles
as is who couldnt see much of his ability cuz his only showing is him beating around everyone and everything with little effort. and when he was defeated, it was a being seemingly on a cosmic level with unexplored but obviously monstrous limits. given how much it took to take him down id have to say WWhulk doesn't have what it takes to keep him down. not to mention the Technopathy with the forming of armor and being able to tap into any power possessed by a mutant. but the same can be said about WWhulk as we cant tell if Apoc is able to take the fight to him like sentry or anything near it.

Ulti Apoc's limits as to how far he can go, amp up or anything will remain a mystery until ultimate X-men run out of story arcs to reimagine and choose to re-explore the character and hopefully show the depth of his power-set.

this fight is totally undecided. no one can really pick a winner based on anything rather than who they like more at this point.

Mr. Slippyfist
What if he tears him apart?

And what does Apoc have up his sleeve to take WWH down?

Xplosive
Originally posted by Mr. Slippyfist
What if he tears him apart?

First when Apocalypse punched Phoenix, he was blown away, then Phoenix began to melt him, but then Apocalypse was able actually to punch Phoenix away. Phoenix saw it's no kidding here and used all her force powers and put an effort and took him down.
After that she used no effort to fix everything what was ruined, took all memories from everyone, except X-Men and did like nothing ever even happened seemingly with a tought.
But she didn't revert time, but did that all in the present like nothing.
Everyone WWH faced doesn't compare to that.

Not to mention that it is claimed Phoenix Force created stars, planets, life itself and everything else in the Ultimate Universe.

I say WWH has not even close chance to put Ult. Apocalypse down.

Originally posted by Mr. Slippyfist
And what does Apoc have up his sleeve to take WWH down?

Well, that is it. It was said that we only seen a shadow of his abilites. We still didn't see much from him, except that he has beaten everyone with no effort. Xavier was specifically trained a year, became more powerful then ever before, and to unleash all his powers, attacked unprepared Apocalypse for that, and Apocalypse took him down in no time. Originally, Cable said he conquered Earth. He defeated all and he only grew more and more powerful and unstoppable.

It seemed trully that the Phoenix Force was only option to defeat him and it took much from her to take him down.

llagrok
Apocalypse.

Soljer
Huc Smash Puny Phoenix!

ÇãPž™
Who's Huc?

ÇãPž™

Nihilist
durhuc

ÇãPž™
http://www.huc.edu/

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.