Tim Drake Vs Dick Grayson Vs Cassandra Cain Vs Jason Todd Vs Damian Wayne Vs Barbara

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

The Mean Queen
Barbara Gordon Vs Tim Drake Vs Dick Grayson Vs Cassandra Cain Vs Jason Todd Vs Damian Wayne who wins

iceman24567
Pure hand to hand Cassandra.

Entity
If this is an over all who's Batman's best prodigy its definitely Dick. He's the cloest thing there is to Bruce.

Mindset
Originally posted by Entity
If this is an over all who's Batman's best prodigy its definitely Dick. He's the cloest thing there is to Bruce.

What he said.

If it's just hth then Cass.

If it's equipment included, then Dick.

Bouboumaster
Dick slap Cassandra

xmarksthespot
Tim is more alike to Bruce than Dick.

Shiva has taken down Nightwing with a swift kick. Batgirl has beaten Shiva multiple times.

The only two worth watching would be Batman and Batgirl.

With his gadgets Batman would win.

Martian_mind
Batmans not in this fight...

and if this is H2H only,Cass wins.With Equip,Jason.

xmarksthespot
For some reason I read "Barbara" as "Batman." Weird.

Cass wins.

Blair Wind
Originally posted by xmarksthespot

Tim is more of the detective, Richard is more of the athlete/leader, Cassandra is more of the fighter, Jason is more of the (who cares?), and Barbara is more of the brains.

They all have an aspect of Bruce's, but not all.

In this case scenario I can see Nightwing winning. Its not pure hand to hand, so Cass does not have the immediate advantage, and I would place Nightwing above her in overall skill with gadgets.

xmarksthespot
Originally posted by Blair Wind
Jason is more of the (who cares?)This made me lol.

Martian_mind
Wait,There are gadgets?

Jason FTW.

The Mean Queen
1st battel is HtH
2nd is gadgets

iceman24567
Originally posted by The Mean Queen
1st battel is HtH
2nd is gadgets Cassandra wins the first Dick wins the second.

Darth Martin
Tim is more of the detective, Richard is more of the athlete/leader, Cassandra is more of the fighter, Jason is more of the (who cares?), and Barbara is more of the brains.

In this case scenario I can see Nightwing winning. Its not pure hand to hand, so Cass does not have the immediate advantage, and I would place Nightwing above her in overall skill with gadgets. Cosigned

Martian_mind
A holding back Jasons already beaten Dick in an all out equipment fight...

Just throwin that out there.

Mindset
Originally posted by Martian_mind
A holding back Jasons already beaten Dick in an all out equipment fight...

Just throwin that out there.

You mean the fight in Nightwing comic where Dick was holding back while they were fighting on the tops of buildings? roll eyes (sarcastic)

Martian_mind
Originally posted by Mindset
You mean the fight in Nightwing comic where Dick was holding back while they were fighting on the tops of buildings? roll eyes (sarcastic)

No,i mean the Outsiders issue where Jason just wanted to clear Black Lightnings name.

shiv
Damien Wayne has the genetics Ra's al Ghul + Batman.

Once he gets childhood out of the way he'll be a Demon. Tech plus h2h plus IQ plus Alchemy/Mystic prowess.

shiv

Shiva has taken down Nightwing with a swift kick. Batgirl has beaten Shiva multiple times.

ABC Logic. Phail

The only two worth watching would be Batman and Batgirl.

With his gadgets Batman would win.

non sequitor. Phail

You Phail.

Estacado
Cassandra.

Superherovandal

In this case scenario I can see Nightwing winning. Its not pure hand to hand, so Cass does not have the immediate advantage, and I would place Nightwing above her in overall skill with gadgets. The thing is that Nightwing would never really be able to touch Cassie with anything. She's dodged multiple bullets at point blank range. and she'd see what he was doing before he would. Also one might argue Tim is as much of the brains protege as Barbara.

The Mean Queen
Damian Wayne has a good chance to

Mindset
No he doesn't.

The Mean Queen
he is the son of batman

Mindset
And?

He is still outclassed by everyone here.

The Mean Queen
what about with his slite magic

tjcoady
Originally posted by The Mean Queen
what about with his slite magic

...His what?

"Slite" isn't even a word. And since when has Damian used magic? He has all of like five appearances, not counting a possible future in which he had become the Batman.

For that matter, when has Ras Al Ghul ever used magic himself? Not a magical device or employing magic- like cast a spell.

Erik-Lensherr
Hand to hand probably goes to Cassandra.

With equipement, it goes to Jason.

Silent Guardian
um Nightwing hands down. He is the best. His qualities are superior to all the others. Is anyone forgetting he knocked Cassandra out in the Teen Titans when she was trying to kill Slade. Granted Tim is more of a detective, but I don't care Nightwing wins with ease.

Jason would come in Second or maybe Damien

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.