Thor (Current) vs Superman Prime

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Estacado
Who wins?

DigiMark007
I love my boy, but Emo has just been a top-tier wrecking ball in pretty much every showing.

Estacado
Thor did handle the Destoyer......mmm

Ha-Son
Originally posted by Estacado
And he wrecked Iron Man pretty easily. mhmm

herbeyes

DigiMark007

...survived the beam attack, but didn't exactly "win" anything. Thor's awesome, and when you have him operating at max capacity he's a monster. But Prime is just the best brawler this side of Skyfather. Despite the versatility disadvantage, he'd just pound Thor into submission eventually.

LORD B
what level is current thor at? king-rune!!!

Sundipped

HA HA! Yeah but that was Balder inside. The essence inside greatly determines the DA's power. The one that fought the Celestials would 1 shot him.

OneDumbG0
Originally posted by Sundipped
HA HA! Yeah but that was Balder inside. The essence inside greatly determines the DA's power. The one that fought the Celestials would 1 shot him. It might be logical that the one that fought the Celestials was more powerful having contained the Asgardian pantheon, but the Destroyer's power levels are pretty much constant outside of that one instance.

Some regular human used the Destroyer armor, opened his visor and pretty much killed Thor during the 'Heroes Return' reboot. So no doubt that current Thor is much more durable then classic Thor having taken two shots and deflecting them and taking a third full-on. But current Thor is not on the level of King Thor. King Thor decapitated the Destroyer in the 'Reigning' with a Mjolnir throw.

Sirius77
Superman-prime.

quanchi112
Prime beats that ass.

Dark-Jaxx
Originally posted by DigiMark007
...survived the beam attack, but didn't exactly "win" anything. Thor's awesome, and when you have him operating at max capacity he's a monster. But Prime is just the best brawler this side of Skyfather. Despite the versatility disadvantage, he'd just pound Thor into submission eventually. SMP is a better BRAWLER than any Skyfather I know.

Erik-Lensherr
Shouldn't this be spite ?

Estacado
Originally posted by Erik-Lensherr
No it's not.estahuh

pr1983
i really don't think thor's current power level can be accurately gauged just yet, so for now i say prime...

Erik-Lensherr
No it's not.estahuh

whistling

Tony Stark
Originally posted by Erik-Lensherr

I agree... Current THOR FTW.

wink

Newjak
Originally posted by Tony Stark

wink I love that picture, it looks like Ironman just crapped himself.

Galan007
Thor gets Mjolnir shoved up his ass. ermmhappy

Sundipped
Originally posted by OneDumbG0
It might be logical that the one that fought the Celestials was more powerful having contained the Asgardian pantheon, but the Destroyer's power levels are pretty much constant outside of that one instance.

Some regular human used the Destroyer armor, opened his visor and pretty much killed Thor during the 'Heroes Return' reboot. So no doubt that current Thor is much more durable then classic Thor having taken two shots and deflecting them and taking a third full-on. But current Thor is not on the level of King Thor. King Thor decapitated the Destroyer in the 'Reigning' with a Mjolnir throw.

Well the last fight between Thor and the DA was either CIS or Thor's power level has increased dramatically. The visor beam has been known to disintegrate Miljnor. Now he can block multiple blasts. Need another durability feat to confirm if it's increased power or a case of CIS.
The Ironman beatdown is not a good confirmation.

SMP still kicks his ass tho. yes

Tony Stark
Originally posted by Newjak
I love that picture, it looks like Ironman just crapped himself.

Yeah... That picture ROCKS!!!

IM's saying in his best Stuart Mackenzie impersonation "Ahhh... I just CCCCCCRAped lightning out me arse".

stick out tongue

iceman24567
I don't think it's spite but Thor gets beat on 8/10.

Dark-Jaxx
SMP takes Thor into the bathroom and says,"This is how you don't touch people."

Sirius77
lol!

Soul rip ftw. (Assuming blood lust is on).

severance
Originally posted by Tony Stark

wink

Looks like Thor has been working on his quads

Tony Stark
Originally posted by severance
Looks like Thor has been working on his quads

yes he has.

llagrok
Current Superman Prime has lost his powerup, yes?

So he only gets 10/10

Kutulu
Originally posted by Sundipped
Well the last fight between Thor and the DA was either CIS or Thor's power level has increased dramatically. The visor beam has been known to disintegrate Miljnor. Now he can block multiple blasts. Need another durability feat to confirm if it's increased power or a case of CIS.
The Ironman beatdown is not a good confirmation.

SMP still kicks his ass tho. yes

Thor's durability has definitely improved. Before he had trouble with unblocked gunfire, now he can stand there in a hail of submachinegun fire and not budge an inch.

pr1983
Originally posted by Kutulu
Thor's durability has definitely improved. Before he had trouble with unblocked gunfire, now he can stand there in a hail of submachinegun fire and not budge an inch.

colossus can do that too, though... thor 6 is out this week though, so here's hoping we get to see more of what he can do...

llagrok
Originally posted by Kutulu

Really, he had trouble with gunfire before?

quanchi112
This is a spite thread. Plain and simple.

zeel
I have to say. In the world of marvel i have always like thor. BUt in all honesty i have never seen a toon so underated or over rated in my life. Thor needs what, battle armor, what a magical hammer, what a belt of str......... Thor need magical items to keep him on par with anything. DO not bring up king thor and rune they are diffrent im talking bout regular thor. I still like the guy but in all honesty minus the god blast and its freaking stong hes not as powerful as people make him out to be.

Id like to see Thor on par with toons like superman WITHOUT his magical items, hell herculese would own thor if it wasnt for thors gear =(. Never the less i still like the guy. After all when thor came out it originally was stan lees idea to make him out as marvels version of suprman and to be the lead of the marvel universes.

Mr. Slippyfist
Originally posted by zeel
I have to say. In the world of marvel i have always like thor. BUt in all honesty i have never seen a toon so underated or over rated in my life. Thor needs what, battle armor, what a magical hammer, what a belt of str......... Thor need magical items to keep him on par with anything. DO not bring up king thor and rune they are diffrent im talking bout regular thor. I still like the guy but in all honesty minus the god blast and its freaking stong hes not as powerful as people make him out to be.

Id like to see Thor on par with toons like superman WITHOUT his magical items, hell herculese would own thor if it wasnt for thors gear =(. Never the less i still like the guy. After all when thor came out it originally was stan lees idea to make him out as marvels version of suprman and to be the lead of the marvel universes. I'd like to see a GL vs Superman without his Ring as well... Or Surfer vs Superman without his Power Cosmic...
I wonder how Darkseid would do without the Omega Powers...

roll eyes (sarcastic)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.