Weakest Character Who Could Do This to Juggernaut?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

123KID
http://www.snapdrive.net/files/532407/jUGGY1.jpg
http://www.snapdrive.net/files/532407/jUGGY2.jpg
http://www.snapdrive.net/files/532407/jUGGY3.jpg

Mindset
Darkseid shifty

psycho gundam
onslaught

Hannibal-Lector
uhh ne one arround hulk lvl if depowered version... classic powered juggy? probably need some cosmic unless PIS

Wonder Man
Wong

123KID
very convincing argument that

Rhinoceros
Originally posted by 123KID
very convincing argument that

Do you mean the Juggernaut who lost some of his power during Exiles or full powered Classic Juggernaut?

Umm.. Hulk! cool

123KID
didn't this happen before the stuff in All New Exiles ?
and i'm still waiting on proof he was weakened in either instance with Onslaught
something in another comic entirely not once referenced anywhere else...just seems doubtful

Ptr_Grifin
didn't this happen before the stuff in All New Exiles ?
and i'm still waiting on proof he was weakened in either instance with Onslaught
something in another comic entirely not once referenced anywhere else...just seems doubtful

He was weakened when the gem was ripped out of his chest. It was shown in the All New Exiles and then afterwards in the X-men Unlimited Comic when he was hurt in the dimension in the Gem. I proved to you that his body and soul were transported to the gem.

As for the first incident, Onslaught could have easily messed with his mind. Seeing as he is a psychic entity, he could have bypassed his helmet like Psylocke did. As for his suit being torn up, it was probably a result of Onslaught hitting him and hurling him cross country. His armor is easily torn. As I recall Beast was helping heal the damage done to his mind and not his body.

If you want more proof, you're not going to get it. Unlike others, Juggernaut is a rarely used character. He maybe appeared in 3 comics during the Onslaught incident, with little panel time outside his conversation with Jean Grey and his scuffle with Beast and Bishop.

Also, it seemed the writers wanted to correct a mistake anyways. In TWO different comics, Onslaught said he couldn't kill Juggernaut as long as he was connected to his power source. And also that Juggernaut was indestructible. Futher implying that he probably messed up Cain's mind in their first encounter.

janus77
Onslaught couldn't kill Hulk either, and he actually tried as opposed to just saying he couldn't. and Juggernaut states that he was slugged from Canada.

also, the Onslaught Hulk fought was more powerful than the one that did that to Juggernaut.

Ptr_Grifin
Originally posted by janus77
Onslaught couldn't kill Hulk either, and he actually tried as opposed to just saying he couldn't. and Juggernaut states that he was slugged from Canada.

also, the Onslaught Hulk fought was more powerful than the one that did that to Juggernaut.

Onslaught wasn't trying to kill Hulk. From what I have read on comic message boards he was Wanting Hulk to break his armor so he could be free of his physical shell. I don't know why you felt the need to bring Hulk into that part of the argument anyways.

Newjak

also, the Onslaught Hulk fought was more powerful than the one that did that to Juggernaut. Do you know in recent Juggernaut appearances

It was revealed that Onslaught was actually afraid of Juggernaut. It also mentions that is why he went after Cain to begin with.

Apparently Xavier was meant to be the original choice for the Juggernaut powers. It also talks about how Xavier was still drawn to the gem.

So yeah Cain wasn't able to completely operate during that whole Saga. From the new stuff to the Exiles stuff.

janus77
umm, Onslaught's supposed to be born of the dark-side of Xavier so yes, he would have issues with the Juggernaut but, he did what he did and it's on-panel.
Originally posted by Ptr_Grifin
Onslaught wasn't trying to kill Hulk. From what I have read on comic message boards he was Wanting Hulk to break his armor so he could be free of his physical shell. I don't know why you felt the need to bring Hulk into that part of the argument anyways.
check out the actual fight, he was trying to put Hulk down for good.
and he was a lot more powerful by then, so it was an even more impressive fight.

123KID
even during Uncanny X #322 ? (the scans in the OP are from)
when did the events of All New Exiles occur in relation to them ?

123KID
also, it says Juggy was slugged ?
i thought that was said but where is it said ?

Newjak
umm, Onslaught's supposed to be born of the dark-side of Xavier so yes, he would have issues with the Juggernaut but, he did what he did and it's on-panel.

and he was a lot more powerful by then, so it was an even more impressive fight. Um what I;m talking about happened on-panel as well and was a lot more recent.

And it was stated not that he had issues with Cain but that he was afraid of his power. wink

123KID
and so he made sure to stifle that fair by owning Juggernaut twice.

Soljer
The Iron Fist could do it.

Knowsbleed33
The Onslaught saga was when Juggs was starting to get his depowerment. What Onslaught did isn't a fair assessment.

123KID
which part ?
the part where he KO'ed Juggs, the part being discussed in this thread, was a good bit before the start of the Onslaught Saga

CaptainStoic
which part ?
the part where he KO'ed Juggs, the part being discussed in this thread, was a good bit before the start of the Onslaught Saga

very true.

123KID
hey i was right
he did say slugged
ha i knew it and here i doubted my keen eyes
which means Onslaught KO'ed Cain with a punch
damn impressive

Knowsbleed33
which part ?

He was being Depowered even then. That was shorty after Juggs affronted Cyttorak by going against him in the 8th day saga.

123KID
again i hear it
he was weakened in All New Exiles in the second part
weakened in the 8th Day Saga in the first part
twhere is the proof already ?

Knowsbleed33
It wasn't the 8th day saga, sorry. It was in Dr. Strange: Sorcerer Supreme.

123KID
well i'd still prefer to see some scans
it just is odd that this weakened state is not ONCE mentioned anywhere except these comics people mention

Bouboumaster
Hulk

Hyperion Prime
Onslaught saga was pure garbage. Cytorack was even different. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Knowsbleed33
Originally posted by Hyperion Prime
Onslaught saga was pure garbage. Cytorack was even different. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Finally a person with some sense.

Newjak
well i'd still prefer to see some scans
it just is odd that this weakened state is not ONCE mentioned anywhere except these comics people mention Let's see he mentioned the fact to She-Hulk when he slept with her. stick out tongue

Hyperion Prime
which part ?

Not really it. It was the lead up to the Onslaught Saga. Juggs didn't even recognize cytorack. He had met him numerous times too.

Hitman911
Gladiator

Rorschach
War Hulk.

shifty

janus77
Thor's GodBlast amped with the Belt of Strength might do it.
if not, then a pissed off Savage Hulk would do it.

llagrok
Throwing the Juggernaut across an entire country?

Thor, Hulk, Silver Surfer, Superman, etc

123KID
actually he punched him, KO'ed him and caused injuires as well as putting the fear of God into Marko

Estacado
actually he punched him, KO'ed him and caused injuires as well as putting the fear of God into Marko
In that issue Bishop has also handed Juggernaut his ass by electrifying him.....haermm

123KID
yeah...?
Psylocke also effected him
do you know why ?
if you read the comic you'd know it was said right on panelt hat he was weakened taking a wild guess here i'll say he was weakened because he'd just been knocked across a country and been rendered unconcious with injury

janus77
yeah...?
Psylocke also effected him
do you know why ?
if you read the comic you'd know it was said right on panelt hat he was weakened taking a wild guess here i'll say he was weakened because he'd just been knocked across a country and been rendered unconcious with injury
don't waste your breath, some people are under the impression that just because Juggernaut thinks he's unstoppable and invincible, he actually is physically invulnerable. all defeats and all ownage is summarily dismissed as "PIS".

I'll bet you that if you made a "Juggernaut vs Odin slugfest" thread, quite a few people would give it to Juggernaut on the basis that "Odin can't hurt him physically!" no expression.

Rhinoceros

and he was a lot more powerful by then, so it was an even more impressive fight.

Obviously you didn't read the comic, or you just read it through those big and thick Hulk fanboy goggles of yours. Onslaught wanted to get rid of his material form, it was stated in the issue FFS.

Maybe you're just angry because Classic Juggernaut beat any Hulk. (Do you know why he's called "classic"?

Estacado

Originally posted by Rhinoceros
Obviously you didn't read the comic, or you just read it through those big and thick Hulk fanboy goggles of yours. Onslaught wanted to get rid of his material form, it was stated in the issue FFS.

Maybe you're just angry because Classic Juggernaut beat any Hulk. (Do you know why he's called "classic"?
thumb up

Newjak
don't waste your breath, some people are under the impression that just because Juggernaut thinks he's unstoppable and invincible, he actually is physically invulnerable. all defeats and all ownage is summarily dismissed as "PIS".

I'll bet you that if you made a "Juggernaut vs Odin slugfest" thread, quite a few people would give it to Juggernaut on the basis that "Odin can't hurt him physically!" no expression. It has nothing to o with all defeats or all ownage.

It has to deal with the PIS that was the Onslaught Saga.

Particularity, the part where he was depowered in hte New Exiles book and only recently gotten back.

The fact that in the recent Juggernaut arc "Unredeened" it was specifically stated on panel that Xavier was still drawn to the Crystal, and that feared the power of the Juggernaut. It was also the reason why Juggernaut was probably powerless around Onslaught. Cause when two people who are supposed to have the Ruby are around eachother they are supposed to fight for it's power. Which causes both people to become weakened.

123KID
i'd really like to see a scan saying this part underlined

Hitman911
Glads

rougeredmage
i think Cloak is the weakest charcter that is able to take out juggernaught... but he couldnt physicaly harm him but he couldnt survive in cloaks cloak of darknesss

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.