rogue vs poison ivy

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

spidey-dude
if rogue and poison ivy gave eachother a nice little french kiss who would die 1st ?

spidey-dude
i say poison ivy dies 1st cause just one little touch from rogue and your gone

spidey-dude
so who dies 1st ?

python99
IVY DIES IN A SECOND, INSTANT RAISIN

rougeredmage
poison ivy is not going to surive this one.... its nice to see her in a charcter battle for a change? rogue can allways just go and kiss wolverine to heal

King_Mungi
Ivy attacks Rogues internal organs like she did against John Stewart

shiv
ivy's lips singe. They regrow.

Mindset
If this was meant to be Rogue when she could kill with a touch then Ivy dies. Sinister couldn't even survive it.

King_Mungi
Ivy can't die, she always comes back due to her powers

Mr. Slippyfist
Originally posted by Mindset
If this was meant to be Rogue when she could kill with a touch then Ivy dies. Sinister couldn't even survive it. Sinister did survive it... current one sucks though... major ass.

Mindset
Originally posted by Mr. Slippyfist
Sinister did survive it... current one sucks though... major ass.

What issue did he come back?

Mr. Slippyfist
What issue did he come back? "Did", as in 'has'.

Classic survived it without a problem.

batdude123
If this was meant to be Rogue when she could kill with a touch then Ivy dies. Sinister couldn't even survive it.

erm

Read up on Poison Ivy, plz. She's like Swamp Thing-lite.

Mindset
Originally posted by batdude123
erm

Read up on Poison Ivy, plz. She's like Swamp Thing-lite.

If Rogue was able to kill Sinister then they would be able to kill Poison Ivy, even if it were only temporarily I believe. But I've been told Sinister didn't die, so...

C Teng
doesn't it take like 5 seconds for rogue to kill someone with her touch?

Mindset
Originally posted by Mr. Slippyfist
"Did", as in 'has'.

Classic survived it without a problem.

Classic Rogue didn't instantly kill people with a touch, she gradually drained them, but recently Rogue's touch was amped to the point she couldn't touch anyone or they'd die instantly. That is how she was able to kill Sinister this time while in the past she couldn't.

shiv
Rogue Kisses Ivy.

The vessel in which Ivy is in dies.

Ivy animates a new vessel from her new location in the green.

rougeredmage
ui was under the impressstion that she didnt kill them but left them soulesss husks....like dementors do in harry potter.... then again i think it is argueing about symantics. current rogue has been washed clean of instant kill thing

guy222
ivy

carnage52
is ivy part of the grren now?

llagrok
Rogue, bad.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.