Thing vs Nightcrawler

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

endrict
NC has 2 swords.

Who wins?

Darth Martin
Swords aren't doing anything to Thing. I suppose Kurt could teleport Thing a couple miles up in the sky but I'm sure Thing would just land and get back up.

xmarksthespot
He could teleport a sword into Thing's head if he's bloodlusted...

h1a8
This is spite. NC don't even need swords. As NC could BFR Thing at anytime.

Comicbook_kid
Nightcrawler could teleport one sword into Ben's heart and the other's into Ben's brain....

NC for the win.

endrict
No cheap teleporting.....BFR, body parts removing etc...

endrict
Can't his eyes be cut?

The Fake Macoy
I don't think so, I mean, without teleporting objects into Ben, nightcrawler can only teleport him up a few km and drop him. I'm not sure how effective that would be on Thing, also since (I could be wrong, my knowledge of Nightcrawler is rather old) but I think that teleporting someone as big as the Thing for a long distance will tire Kurt out fast.

Wonder Man
Teleport a ball and chain on his ankle and drop him in the drink.
Treasure hunters can recover him years from now and use him as a fantastic fish tank.

Darth Martin
Originally posted by endrict
No cheap teleporting.....BFR, body parts removing etc... He probably won't kill Thing but Thing might not hurt ?Kurt either. Stalemate? confused

Evangel94
Since when has Nightcrawler officially teleported things into people?

Darth Martin
Originally posted by Evangel94
Since when has Nightcrawler officially teleported things into people? It's certainly possible for him to do......but out of character. There has been a few cases where he has teleported limbs off of beings.

It's like Cyclops going into a fight against Daredevil or Punisher. All he would have to do is walk around w/o his visor. It's a cheap tactic and not in Scott's character......but well within his abilities.

Evangel94
Originally posted by Darth Martin
It's certainly possible for him to do......but out of character. There has been a few cases where he has teleported limbs off of beings.

It's like Cyclops going into a fight against Daredevil or Punisher. All he would have to do is walk around w/o his visor. It's a cheap tactic and not in Scott's character......but well within his abilities.

I'm curious, do you know of these instances when Nightcrawler teleported limbs off people? I'd like to see and read these stories.

Darth Martin
I don't have them but there was a recent NC thread where some people posted them. I'll see if I can find them. wink

Not sure if he actually DOES it but he does comment that he CAN.
http://img152.imageshack.us/my.php?image=excalibur087p10mb8.jpg

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.