Leon S Kennedy vs Silent Hill

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Furion
Leon S Kennedy (RE4) /w Handgun and Knife vs Silent Hill with about every enemy in the game. He has to survive 7 nights. Does he survive.

ESB -1138
So...he's going through the game? He can go through the entire game easily.

Neo Darkhalen
Originally posted by Furion
Leon S Kennedy (RE4) /w Handgun and Knife vs Silent Hill with about every enemy in the game. He has to survive 7 nights. Does he survive.

WTH, this is so not allowed, how the hell can you do a Vs. on this, besides which game are you talking about 1, 2, 3?

Furion
Basically, it's a gauntlet of all the games except 4 since it's not actually in Silent Hill. (cheap bastards) Leon has to survive 7 days in Silent Hill with just about every enemy (Except 4) out there. Also Silent hill >>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Raccoon City. Point is, can he survive in Silent Hill for 7 days? (with just his pistol and knife.)

ESB -1138
Leon just didn't go through Raccoon City but can Leon acquire different weapory or does he get the handgun and knife throughout and nothing else?

Neo Darkhalen
Basically, it's a gauntlet of all the games except 4 since it's not actually in Silent Hill. (cheap bastards) Leon has to survive 7 days in Silent Hill with just about every enemy (Except 4) out there. Also Silent hill >>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Raccoon City. Point is, can he survive in Silent Hill for 7 days? (with just his pistol and knife.)

Well SH2 contains no monsters in it at all, they all come from James's mind, so if we just count 1 and 3, yeah no problem he wins....

Oh but SH1 also come from the mind of Alicia and she's a boss so there would be no monsters from the first one either.

Guess only 3 would have monsters, hardly daring like RES 2, 4.

Furion
Screw the Spaniards. Leon got like a fvckload of weaponry there as well as an arms dealer.

Well Silent Hill has stuff in it, but I think the most he could get would be like pipes, pistol ammo, ect

I guess Leon KILLING a bunch of people/zombie/things has nothing to do with him. Seeing all those fvcked up horrors causes no impact on Leon what so ever.

Neo Darkhalen
Screw the Spaniards. Leon got like a fvckload of weaponry there as well as an arms dealer.

Well Silent Hill has stuff in it, but I think the most he could get would be like pipes, pistol ammo, ect

I guess Leon KILLING a bunch of people/zombie/things has nothing to do with him. Seeing all those fvcked up horrors causes no impact on Leon what so ever.

Fact that the monsters in SH 1 and 2 aren't real, makes it a walk in the park, and 4 is not a SH game, so of course he wins....and he has also taken on some serious Bosses from the RES franchise.

Furion
Ever seen The Matrix

Neo: I thought you said this wasn't real
Morpheus: The Mind makes it real.

Since Leon goes happy go crazy shooting spaniards and zombies and crap, and seeing stuff that would usually make someone go crazy.

Silent Hill is a very special place. The town itself makes this. Leon would see monsters on the street trying to kill him because of the town and the fact he killed like a thousand spaniards.

Plus, It's just a thread. I'm just wondering if Leon can survive 7 days and nights in Silent Hill with all the monsters from 1 to 3.

Neo Darkhalen
But they would not be real to Leon, wow this thread is still open.

Furion
SO WHAT! Play the damn games and then you'll see why the fvcking "not real" monsters can hurt you. None of the zombies in Resident Evil are actually real. Guess we can't debate that. Anything in videogames isn't actually real, guess we can't debate videogames ever again. Neither comics. Or movies. Or books. Just Will Smith vs Tom Hanks. THAT'S THE BEST DAMN FVCKING SHOWDOWN EVAR!#!@#!@4235346

Neo Darkhalen
The enemies in SH 1 and 2 aren't real, fact, you can't argue with the game itself...unless you want to fail.

You need to chill out a little, getting all mad is not going to help the matter, it's just going to lead you to a ban.

Considering I own the SH and my friend is a real fan of them, you will find this to be correct, I suggest you go and play the games again. wink

Edit: I think everyone knows Games are not real. no expression

Note: This thread is against the rules is it not? Lana will close it soon.

Furion
Don't you get it? The town of Silent Hill makes it real. It represents all the bad stuff you've done and all the guilt and other crap. Laura for example couldn't see anything, because she didn't do anything. Leon would see stuff because:
He killed like a bajillion people
He's seen stuff that would normally make people go crazy.
He got depressed because Ada appeared to die to him in RE2.
Stuff like that takes physical form in Silent Hill and attacks the person. Leon would see all this crap because of what he's done.
And anyway, EVEN if this crap doesn't make any sense, I'm still asking, IF Leon was in Silent Hill and IF all the enemys were real. Would he survive 7 days and 7 nights with just his pistol and knife to start with?

Neo Darkhalen
Don't you get it? The town of Silent Hill makes it real. It represents all the bad stuff you've done and all the guilt and other crap. Laura for example couldn't see anything, because she didn't do anything. Leon would see stuff because:
He killed like a bajillion people
He's seen stuff that would normally make people go crazy.
He got depressed because Ada appeared to die to him in RE2.
Stuff like that takes physical form in Silent Hill and attacks the person. Leon would see all this crap because of what he's done.
And anyway, EVEN if this crap doesn't make any sense, I'm still asking, IF Leon was in Silent Hill and IF all the enemys were real. Would he survive 7 days and 7 nights with just his pistol and knife to start with?

That was due to Alieca's curse.

Furion
Originally posted by Neo Darkhalen
That was due to Alieca's curse.

Now let me say something

WRONG!

As said in Silent hill 2, Silent Hill used to be a holy place, but was perverted into something darker by a bunch of crap. Alessa's stuff was because of that fvcking cult crap and Silent Hill took advantage of that.

Neo Darkhalen
Are you using the film version?

This is for the games; Silent hill is affected by Alissia's curse, No. 2 your a psycho so nuff said, I could keep going on but alas this is getting stale.

Furion
SO damn wrong. Silent Hill was first inhabited by Native Americans (COUGHCOUGHBURIALCOUGHGROUNDSCOUGHCOUGH) During the Civil War, Some nutso people dressed as Pyramid Head totured prisoners.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Silent_Hill
Read it. The Town's bloody history.
Plus Alessa is well long enough gone. Why are monsters still popping up in Silent Hill 5?
Silent Hill 2 Monsters are a definte yes since Leon sure as hells got private fears.
Silent Hill 3 got monsters
Silent Hill 1 is the only one that can't take monsters if I WAS ACTUALLY MAKING THIS A STORY AND DIDN'T WANT PLOT HOLES! unless Leon went into a Time Warp and landed in Silent Hill about the time Alessa was screwing around.
Point still remaions though, DOES LEON SURVIVE!

SpadeKing
Is the arms dealer the Merchant from RE4?

Dark-Jaxx
If Leon is as smart as me he digs a hole and stays there for seven days.

SpadeKing
Originally posted by Dark-Jaxx
If Leon is as smart as me he digs a hole and stays there for seven days.

well you both would die ermm

Furion
Yes, I'm talking about the merchant

Yeah, a hole is nice and safe.......until Pyramid Head finds you.

Dark-Jaxx
Yes, I'm talking about the merchant

Yeah, a hole is nice and safe.......until Pyramid Head finds you. I'll turn that Pyramid into a square.

Furion
Na, Pyramid Head would rape you and then kick you off a hospital roof.

Dark-Jaxx
Silly rabbit, rape is for kids!

Furion
You shouldn't make fun of Robbie the Rabbit. It's not healthy.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.