Full-confidence Gladiator versus Classic Juggernaut

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Master-Borg
Juggernaut has been drinking at a bar for 3 straight days when Gladiator enters. Juggs busts out laughing uncontrollably so hard that he snort beer out of his nostrils. Gladiator is perturbed.

Glads: What are you laughing at, human.

Juggs: Ha ha ha, sorry, haha, can't control myself, hee hee, that stupid looking thing on your head ahahahah hahaha....

Glads: FOOL! You dare mock the hairstyle of an IMPERIAL GUARD!

Juggs: ha ha Sorry buddy... he ha but your 'hairstyle' is ridiculous and stoopid looking hahahah

Glads: Insolent fool, you get one breath to utter an apology before I send you on a one way trip to Jupiter!

Juggs: WHY I OUGHTA RIP THE GRASS OUFFA YOUR DOME!

Juggs chugs his mug full o ale and bumrushes a pissed off Gladiator and the fight begins!

http://image.comicvine.com/uploads/item/5000/4653/22329-gladiator_400.jpg vs http://image.comicvine.com/uploads/item/2000/1445/165350-juggernaut_400.jpg

Wonder Man
were supposed to be cking the list for these types of fights

Endrict Nuul
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4mn3AQWxAig

Evangel94
Originally posted by Wonder Man
were supposed to be cking the list for these types of fights

Well 'technically' it isn't exactly the same, since it is a bar fight, and he gave the scenario beforehand to explain their motivation. Juggernaut is drunk and Gladiator is fighting because someone insulted his hair.

Drunk Classic Juggernaut vs Annoyed Gladiator in a Bar Room Brawl. thumb up

Wonder Man
Gladiator hangs with Thanos...I fig. he can defeat most enemies...oh yeah and although he has a weakness of radiation and his power is connected to his confidence level...many people can overcome their doubts even when weakened.
Perhaps his power is based on Confidence so that he can also have power over weaker forces in the Universe.

LORD B
Originally posted by Wonder Man
Gladiator hangs with Thanos
thanos would destroy gladiator

Knowsbleed33
Ehhh Like Superman there really isn't anything Glads can do to Juggs except BFR. If BFR is allowed Glads wins 10/10. If not, Juggernaut beats the mohawked bafoon into to dust.

Hannibal-Lector
Glads will send juggy to jupiter but wont "harm him" in doing so... thats a sick picture of glads btw

Mr. Slippyfist
Juggy jocks that hoe.

guy222
cain

carnage52
juggy rips gladiator in half by convincing him that his hair really is shit.

Juk3n
Cain gets !WTFBFR'D! a'la TAS.

~The Wickerman~
Is it just me or does Glads look really hung in that pic?

I mean...not that I looked or anything shifty

carver9
Nice pic of gladiator, I dont know who win this battle, two of my favorite characters pitted against each other. Starscream why did you do this.

Endrict Nuul
With BFR Gladiator wins, without I am leaning towards Juggernaut after a really really really long fight.

Unnatural-POWER
Without BFR, the length of the fight is inconsequential, because Gladiator
cant win without it!

occultdestroyer
Superman.. ahem, I mean Gladiator.. wins

Juntai
Originally posted by occultdestroyer
Superman.. ahem, I mean Gladiator.. wins He's actually an analog of Superboy. big grin

Ouallada
Originally posted by Juntai
He's actually an analog of Superboy. big grin

Judging from that picture in the OP, Superboy has really grown up.

SuperiorTech
bfr works unless juggs does to him what hulk did.

Dark-Jaxx
With BFR, Gladiator, without, Juggernaut.

big juggy man
Glads will send juggy to jupiter but wont "harm him" in doing so... thats a sick picture of glads btw

More BFR stupidity right? Did that work when the Hulk beat the crap out of the Gladiator? Nope it did not and it wouldn't work here. Juggernaut should win with ease.

lft4ded
Gladiator was stupid though. Why not throw Hulk into space, he didn't need to attempt to ferry him up their except because of stupid pride most likely, wanting his opponent to look into his eyes as he vanquished him.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.