Team vs War Hulk,Superman & WWH

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

golem370
Who wins? No bfr

Team
Argo- http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Argo_the_Almighty

T-Bird- http://www.marvel.com/universe/Thunderbird_%28Earth-1100%29

Hercules- http://www.marvel.com/universe/Hercules_%28Heracles%29

Ultimate Colossus- http://en.marveldatabase.com/Piotr_Rasputin_%28Earth-1610%29

J2- http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/J2_%28comics%29

Maxam- http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Maxam

Death/Wolverine- http://en.marveldatabase.com/James_Howlett_%28Earth-616%29

Cannonball- http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cannonball_%28comics%29

Death Head II- http://www.marvunapp.com/Appendix/dhminion.htm

guy222
bumprav

geshien
Hulks and Superman win.

guy222
WWH/War Hulk/Supes FTW

Wei Phoenix
J2 dies horribly.

Slaanesh
Hulk and Supes FTW

Enyalus
War Hulk probably solos.

golem370
J2 alone fought an alternate version of Hulk to a stand still. Ultimate Colossus, Hercules and Maxam who be a good match for a Hulk. Argo fought Galactus T-Bird Fought and I think beat Hulk Cannonball had a good showing against Gladiator. Death's Head II has beat an alternate Hulk. Hulk couldn't keep Death Wolverine down for good. I think it would be a hell of a fight.

Colossus
Maxam
Hercules

vs

WWH

J2
Death's Head II
Argo
Death Wolverine
&
Tbird

vs

War Hulk

Cannonball

vs

Superman

Phantom Zone
Not enough.

Wei Phoenix
Originally posted by golem370
J2 alone fought an alternate version of Hulk to a stand still. Ultimate Colossus, Hercules and Maxam who be a good match for a Hulk. Argo fought Galactus T-Bird Fought and I think beat Hulk Cannonball had a good showing against Gladiator. Death's Head II has beat an alternate Hulk. Hulk couldn't keep Death Wolverine down for good. I think it would be a hell of a fight.

Colossus
Maxam
Hercules

vs

WWH

J2
Death's Head II
Argo
Death Wolverine
&
Tbird

vs

War Hulk

Cannonball

vs

Superman

What feats does the alternate Hulk have? J2 has that gay time limit. There is no way he can beat any version of 616 Hulk. J2 will revert back before he does any lasting damage to Hulk.

Superman destroys Cannonball.

golem370
I think the team has a chance. They have the numbers and the combined power.

Wei Phoenix
I think the team has a chance. They have the numbers and the combined power.

Superman alone could wreck most if not all of this team.

Juggernaut couldn't beat War Hulk, what hope does he weak fail of an alternate universe son has?

What is Cannonball going to do to Superman?

golem370
Look at the way I have it. J2 Argo Death Wolverine & T-Bird vs Hulk I think between the 4 of them I think they have a chance. Have you seen the fight between J2 and Hulk? It was impressive imo. The Ultimate Colossus Maxam and Hercules vs Hulk could go in either way in my opinion it would be like Hulk taking on three Hercules level characters.

golem370
Originally posted by Wei Phoenix
Superman alone could wreck most if not all of this team.

Juggernaut couldn't beat War Hulk, what hope does he weak fail of an alternate universe son has?

What is Cannonball going to do to Superman?

The Samething he did to Gladiator.

Its
J2
Cannonball
Ultimate Colossus
Hercules
Maxam
Death's Head II
Death Wolverine
Argo
T-Bird

vs

Three guys

Wei Phoenix
Look at the way I have it. J2 Argo Death Wolverine & T-Bird vs Hulk I think between the 4 of them I think they have a chance. Have you seen the fight between J2 and Hulk? It was impressive imo. The Ultimate Colossus Maxam and Hercules vs Hulk could go in either way in my opinion it would be like Hulk taking on three Hercules level characters.

I'll admit that WWH will have trouble with his three, but J2 can not do anything to War Hulk. War Hulk stopped and pretty much beat Cain who is leagues above J2. What hope does J2 really have? Wolverine stands no chance at all either.

Superman one shots Cannonball and blitzes War Hulk's opponents.

Bentley
Supes solos and easy, Glad would solo too simply because Cannonball beat him with unadultered pis.

Wei Phoenix
The Samething he did to Gladiator.

Its
J2
Cannonball
Ultimate Colossus
Hercules
Maxam
Death's Head II
Death Wolverine
Argo
T-Bird

vs

Three guys

Three incredibly powerful guys. Cannonball beating Gladiator would be PIS, and that wouldn't happen to Superman.

jalek moye
he only beat gladiator because he underestimated him thus causing his power to weaken with lowered confidence. Superman doesnt care if you're better then expected he'll just fight alittle harder and still win.

golem370
Why are you isolating J2 he would not just be fighting J2 Wasn't T-Bird rather powerful from what I have heard and beat Hulk Argo fought Galactus Death Wolverine took everything Hulk could dish out and got up. Death's Head beat an alternate version of Hulk too. Their is a 9 to 3 advantage for the team. If Cannonball can hold off Superman for awhile then its 8 pretty power characters vs Two very powerful versions of Hulk it would be a great battle.

jalek moye
Why are you isolating J2 he would not just be fighting J2 Wasn't T-Bird rather powerful from what I have heard and beat Hulk Argo fought Galactus Death Wolverine took everything Hulk could dish out and got up. Death's Head beat an alternate version of Hulk too. Their is a 9 to 3 advantage for the team. If Cannonball can hold off Superman for awhile then its 8 pretty power characters vs Two very powerful versions of Hulk it would be a great battle.
no canboall wont hold him off at all, and superman could actaully fight him and help the hulks at the same time. He could easily go back and foth plus his range attacks could drop some of the team.

golem370
You don't think Superman would understimate Cannonball as well he is a good guy of course he will. Superman only goes full out on people he knows is a threat to him.

Wei Phoenix

Because J2 sucks just because he has a time limit that he be The Juggernaut. Alternate versions of Hulk=/= 616 Hulk.

Exactly how does Cannonball hold off Superman?

Wei Phoenix
You don't think Superman would understimate Cannonball as well he is a good guy of course he will. Superman only goes full out on people he knows is a threat to him.

Superman underestimating him and Gladiator doing it are two different things. Superman's powers aren't based off of his confidence. He's Superman, he has beaten people way above Cannonball like Darkseid and Doomsday. Do you really think Cannonball will be a threat to them?

jalek moye
no superman doesnt have to go full out, and he rarely underestimates people he just goes just hard enough to win, but if has to help some teammates he can and will drop cannonball in a few seconds at most, at the very least BFR him

and honestly the others arnt stopping War hulk eaither at the best they will just hold him off

golem370
J2 is not alone and he fought Hulk in a long fight and they were fighting to a stand still thats not a joke. I just said it Superman is a good guy more then likely he is going to hold back at first to gauge the threat of these guys. If he doesn't think the others need help why would he help them.

golem370
Originally posted by jalek moye
no superman doesnt have to go full out, and he rarely underestimates people he just goes just hard enough to win, but if has to help some teammates he can and will drop cannonball in a few seconds at most, at the very least BFR him

and honestly the others arnt stopping War hulk eaither at the best they will just hold him off

No bfr

Wei Phoenix
J2 is not alone and he fought Hulk in a long fight and they were fighting to a stand still thats not a joke. I just said it Superman is a good guy more then likely he is going to hold back at first to gauge the threat of these guys. If he doesn't think the others need help why would he help them.

J2 didn't fight War Hulk. If he did then he would die horribly thats not a joke. Either he crushes J2 as J2 or he crushes him when he reverts back to his human form. Superman can one shot Cannonball. Why would he prolong a fight when his teammates would have a hard time with their opponents as you say?

jalek moye
you do realize that superman has one shotted people multiple times, if he doesnt know you and you cant take him holding back thats not his poblem. him holding back will still easily beat canonball who is nothing to him. He can and will fight multiple of the team at once and easily beat them.

Also the hulk J2 fought is no where near either of these hulks in power

golem370
I don't think so Gladiator is in the same power level as Superman and he couldn't do it with his best punch thats when he lost his confidence is after the punch failed.

jalek moye
I don't think so Gladiator is in the same power level as Superman and he couldn't do it with his best punch thats when he lost his confidence is after the punch failed.
that part is the pis, Superman can and will one shot him, if he punches cananon ball as hard as he can. He will die so yea.

He's dropped people that make canonball look like an infant

D_Dude1210
Superman uses Cannonball to wreck his own team. big grin

golem370
You guys keep talking about J2 like he is alone. Maxam is said to be indestructible and is in Professor Hulk strength range Hercules is there Argo, Death's Head, T-Bird & Ultimate Colossus is there also he is not fighting alone can you guys get that.

Wei Phoenix

Cannonball got hurt by Cain when they charged each other. Are we going to say that Cain's bull charge is stronger than Superman's punch? Does CB have any resistance to HV, or freeze breath?

jalek moye
and even though this is no befr, if they punch osme of this guys they will go into orbit.

Wei Phoenix
You guys keep talking about J2 like he is alone. Maxam is said to be indestructible and is in Professor Hulk strength range Hercules is there Argo, Death's Head, T-Bird & Ultimate Colossus is there also he is not fighting alone can you guys get that.

PHulk is weaker than all of the three combatants. Post some feats for Maxam and the others.

golem370
It is debatable that Superman could one-shot Cannonball. He could absorb Superman's kinetic energy from a massive punch and redirect it.

jalek moye
still not enough to beat War hulk. all they would do is polong their defeat

jalek moye
It is debatable that Superman could one-shot Cannonball. He could absorb Superman's kinetic energy from a massive punch and redirect it.
no people have tried that , he hits way to hard to absorb the punch without taking damage. lets also remember that he hits faster then cananon ball can likly see coming.

golem370
Colossus respect thread- http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f95/t383579.html

Hercules respect thread- http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f95/t360625.html

Cannonball respect thread- http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f98/t468810.html

Death's Head II respect thread- Death's Head II - http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f98/t461697.html

jalek moye
lol you dont want to even look at supermans or hulks respect thread. they trump every feat those guys have.

just face it if he really wanted to superman could rip canonball in half.

Wei Phoenix

How is it debatable? Whats CB's greatest durability feat?

golem370
I personally think Superman would understimate Cannonball one he has never fought he two he is a young man and three he doesn't no if he is a bad guy or good guy. I think the team has a chance they're are some powerful characters Colossus Hercules Maxam Death's Head II T-Bird should all be well into the Class 100 range J2 had the strength and durability to stand toe to toe with Hulk which is a feat no matter what you say. Death Wolverine would be a pest cutting the Hulks and drawing his attenion

golem370
Taking Gladiators best punch and redirecting it back. He absorbed Gladiator best punch so why couldn't he do it to Superman.

Wei Phoenix
I personally think Superman would understimate Cannonball one he has never fought he two he is a young man and three he doesn't no if he is a bad guy or good guy. I think the team has a chance they're are some powerful characters Colossus Hercules Maxam Death's Head II T-Bird should all be well into the Class 100 range J2 had the strength and durability to stand toe to toe with Hulk which is a feat no matter what you say. Death Wolverine would be a pest cutting the Hulks and drawing his attenion

They all get general knowledge of each other. Clark will know who he is and what his powers are. The guy's age is really a deciding factor in this fight?

What feats does this Hulk have that he fought? J2 Sucks plain and simple. Deathverine gets owned by Superman.

jalek moye
wwhulk and warhulk both are much more powerful then m@ hulk. hell savage hulk is as well. And no warhulk will kill wolverine he has celestial tech on him. And doesnt matter Superman can scan your body with xray vision and can see how dense it is with microscopic vision. He will know how to hit a guy he cant take his best punch. Once again you picked a guy who cant stop superman. and what stopes him from just heatvisoning him, he does that to lots of people he has never fought before.

Wei Phoenix
Taking Gladiators best punch and redirecting it back. He absorbed Gladiator best punch so why couldn't he do it to Superman.

Wasn't that an unconfident Glads?

Once again whats stopping Clark from using HV or freeze breath? Cannonball was pretty much knocked out when he tried to hit Juggernaut.

jalek moye
Deathverine gets owned by Superman.
deatherine, is the one that gets uppercut right below orbit that. smashed back down through the earth. then heat visoned from up there.

golem370
I don't think he was confident until he saw his punch didn't destroy Cannonball only then did he hesitate. Death Wolverine has celestial tech too right he was given armor and had a concussive blast as well. His blast shield gives him strong durability.

Wei Phoenix
I don't think he was confident until he saw his punch didn't destroy Cannonball only then did he hesitate. Death Wolverine has celestial tech too right he was given armor and had a concussive blast as well. His blast shield gives him strong durability.

Deathverine did nothing that compared with War Hulk though.

jalek moye
Deatherines wasnt that great though. and his shields are gonna get broken by them

golem370
The team may lose but they will put up a great fight.

Phantom Zone

The problem is that both War Hulk and WWH are more powerful than Professior Hulk. The only real threat is Maxam. Hell J2 isnt even as powerful as the real Juggernaut and Wat Hulk stopped the real one.

War Hulk could take on j2. WWH could take on Maxam, Argo and T-Bird and if he really gets pissed off he could go WorldBreaker. Superman deal with the rest.

The Nuul
T2 would wreak this team.

jalek moye
The team may lose but they will put up a great fight.
not at all it would not be great, it would be painful to watch. the hulks and superman are each capable of taking alot of these memebers down at the same time. Plus there the whole superman can blitz any of them before they can form a thought

golem370
Originally posted by Phantom Zone
The problem is that both War Hulk and WWH are more powerful than Professior Hulk. The only real threat is Maxam. Hell J2 isnt even as powerful as the real Juggernaut and Wat Hulk stopped the real one.

War Hulk could take on j2. WWH could take on Maxam, Argo and T-Bird and if he really gets pissed off he could go WorldBreaker. Superman deal with the rest.

It up to the replier how they think he fight would go. Since this time I am relpying I think it would start off like this

WWH vs Hercules, Maxam, T-Bird

War Hulk vs Argo,J2, Death's Head II, Ultimate Colossus & Warverine

Superman vs Cannonball

jalek moye
It up to the replier how they think he fight would go. Since this time I am relpying I think it would start off like this

WWH vs Hercules, Maxam, T-Bird

War Hulk vs Argo,J2, Death's Head II, Ultimate Colossus & Warverine

Superman vs Cannonball
that scenario fails. and once again cannonball gets at the very most 3 shotted by superman. and those three shots wont take much longer then one. you gave the fastest and most versatile member of team two one much weaker person to fight. whom he is capable of fighting at the same time as helping the other two.

golem370
not at all it would not be great, it would be painful to watch. the hulks and superman are each capable of taking alot of these memebers down at the same time. Plus there the whole superman can blitz any of them before they can form a thought

IYOO
In Your Own Opinion

Phantom Zone
Canonball goes down hard.

golem370
Cannonball can take more then one shot from Superman imo specially if he is absorbing his kinetic energy

jalek moye
IYOO
In Your Own Opinion
no thats a fact superman is fatser then they can think. and they each can take down multiple members of the team by themselves.

The Nuul
Superman vs Cannonball??????? messed laughing

Good God, Cb dies horribly.

jalek moye
Cannonball can take more then one shot from Superman imo specially if he is absorbing his kinetic energy at the very most three. which wouldnt take any longer really then one. theres also heat vison to take into account.

The Nuul
Ice breath FTW.

Wei Phoenix
There are very few mutants that can give Superman a challenge. CB isn't one of them.

golem370
I am done with this debate it is pointless when they're is no give in what we believe.

jalek moye
I am done with this debate it is pointless when they're is no give in what we believe.
lol because you are just wrong about the whole canonball thing

golem370
sick

The Nuul
Cannonball vs Glads was a crap fight, Glads jobs a lot. Glads at FC would destroy him.

Wei Phoenix
Originally posted by The Nuul
Cannonball vs Glads was a crap fight, Glads jobs a lot. Glads at FC would destroy him.

Used to job a lot.

golem370
Show me where in the fight that he wasn't fully confident. Only after his tuckus was laying in the dirt did he lose confidence. I am taking out Wolverine and I will add Comet Man instead. Because he was imo the mistake I needed somebody else who could fly.

Comet Man- http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Comet_Man

Kris Blaze
How did he job?

Cannonball is invulnerable in that form....

jalek moye
Show me where in the fight that he wasn't fully confident. Only after his tuckus was laying in the dirt did he lose confidence. I am taking out Wolverine and I will add Comet Man instead. Because he was imo the mistake I needed somebody else who could fly.

Comet Man- http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Comet_Man
ths fight here is all about durability if they wanna survive. so how durable is he, and is he fast enough to hold superman off for a short while at least?

jalek moye
Originally posted by Kris Blaze
How did he job?

Cannonball is invulnerable in that form....
so do u think cannonball has a chance against superman?

Wei Phoenix
I was just talking about that fight with Raoul and he made a point. The punch Glads delivered couldn't have been his strongest punch. Why would he try to kill an X-Man after he came to Earth seeking their help?

Kris Blaze
so do u think cannonball has a chance against superman?

Nope.

I think that Cannonball would not be affected by Gladiator's punches when extending his forcefield in front of him.

The Nuul
So I guess CB is Herald level now? since he can hang with that group.

golem370
His force field would make him as durable as a herald. Not every Herald are created equal.

jalek moye
u gonna answer my question, golem?

The Nuul
His force field would make him as durable as a herald. Not every Herald are created equal.

So, is it a yes?

golem370
Abilities and two scans of speed- http://www.marvunapp.com/Appendix/cometmansb.htm

Yes I think so.

The Nuul
I am talking about Cannonball.

Kris Blaze
So I guess CB is Herald level now? since he can hang with that group.

Any class 100 can physically hang with a lot of mid heralds for a while. Doesn't mean they're on the same level. In this case Cannonball's power is invulnerability in flight. You can choose to deal with that, or you can keep up complaining.

The Nuul
So how does CB deal with ice breath from Supes?

Kris Blaze

What are you talking about?

jalek moye
..wow he's a class 25. well then team 2 doesnt even notice him

Wei Phoenix

The earlier discussion was that CB could hang with Superman.

jalek moye
or heat vison, since its not only hot, but can punch a hole through you.

Kris Blaze
The earlier discussion was that CB could hang with Superman.

Why is he asking me?

I don't recall making such a claim.

golem370
He is not all about strength he is fast and as other powers He had a healing factor telekinese teleportation survive reentry make force fields he can as concussive blasts

The Nuul

This wasnt for you.

jalek moye
He is not all about strength he is fast and as other powers He had a healing factor telekinese teleportation survive reentry make force fields he can as concussive blasts
is evena fraction of supermans speed. tk doesnt really matter against the, survuving re entry isnt all that impressive. and how strong are his force fields?

golem370
Not sure I had a thread that had him against Hellion oops and one person said Hellion would win and another said Comet would win. They know more about Comet Man then me.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.