Superman Against This Homemade Amalgam

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Evangel94
Superman

vs

Blob-a-tron 1000

Amalgam is:
T-1000 (from terminator 2),
She-Ultron (from Mighty Avengers),
and The Blob (from X-men).

No BFR. The Amalgam gets full powers from all three characters.

Can Superman defeat this Amalgam? Fight takes place in Metropolis.

Endrict Nuul
Well.....who cares about the T2 powers since he couldn't hurt Supes with metal. As for the Blob powers....he could use ice breath, no BFR? Supes could still move the ground under him, his strength is nothing compare to Superman's. She-Ultron is a tough SOB but nothing compare to Supes.

Supes wins always here.

Papa Smurph
Amalgam would lose, but if it were She-Ultron's body, it'd rape Superman x5 over.

Darth Martin
Superman

Evangel94
Originally posted by Endrict Nuul
Well.....who cares about the T2 powers since he couldn't hurt Supes with metal. As for the Blob powers....he could use ice breath, no BFR? Supes could still move the ground under him, his strength is nothing compare to Superman's. She-Ultron is a tough SOB but nothing compare to Supes.

Supes wins always here.

Why I picked the three powers:
The T-1000's powers for regeneration. The blobs power for being fat and unmovable. She-Ultron's mind power for strength, computer like mind, interfacing with technology, added regeneration, and silver body.

Imagine blob's body but silver and naked, she-ultron's head and hair style, plus being made out of whatever She-Ultron is made out of, and being able to regenerate.

pr1983
Originally posted by Evangel94
Superman

vs

Blob-a-tron 1000

Amalgam is:
T-1000 (from terminator 2),
She-Ultron (from Mighty Avengers),
and The Blob (from X-men).

No BFR. The Amalgam gets full powers from all three characters.

Can Superman defeat this Amalgam? Fight takes place in Metropolis.

superman ten times out of ten.

Originally posted by Papa Smurph
Amalgam would lose, but if it were She-Ultron's body, it'd rape Superman x5 over.

how?

Darth Martin
Superman will just burn it with his Heat Vision. T-1000 is vulnerable to temperatures that high. Or pick up the whatever platform it is sittin on and plunge into space. Or freeze it. See where I' going too many options.

Evangel94
Originally posted by Darth Martin
Superman will just burn it with his Heat Vision. T-1000 is vulnerable to temperatures that high. Or pick up the whatever platform it is sittin on and plunge into space. Or freeze it. See where I' going too many options.

No BFR. The amalgam has the full powers of all three merged characters.

Soljer

Shultron'd get one shotted against Clark.

Darth Martin
She-Blob 1000? shifty

Evangel94
Originally posted by Darth Martin
She-Blob 1000? shifty

Heh, I just have thought of that. stick out tongue

----------------------------------------------------------

I just want to emphasize the interfacing with technology part. Could this amalgam connect with metropolis' mainframe or DC earth's mainframe in order to download information on Superman?

guy222
supes

pr1983
Heh, I just have thought of that. stick out tongue

----------------------------------------------------------

I just want to emphasize the interfacing with technology part. Could this amalgam connect with metropolis' mainframe or DC earth's mainframe in order to download information on Superman?

the only actual computers with usable info on supes would belong to either luthor, brother eye, checkmate or batman... if it can infiltrate those, then good for him/her...

they'd still get walked all over though... supes is just that damn good...

Papa Smurph
Originally posted by pr1983
superman ten times out of ten.

how?

Superman punches She-Ultron who then wraps herself around him merging her skin with Superman's body using Blobs powers to crush his innards.

Death of Superman.

Papa Smurph
Originally posted by Soljer
Shultron'd get one shotted against Clark.

Same Shultron that gave it to a bloodlusted Sentry?

who btw is > Superman.

Creshosk
Imagine blob's body but silver and naked, I'd really rather not...

Creshosk
Superman punches She-Ultron who then wraps herself around him merging her skin with Superman's body using Blobs powers to crush his innards.

Death of Superman. Because Blob's gravity powers are greater than that of a double black hole? I think not.

who btw is > Superman. A.) He was told not to beat her too badly due to tony stark being in her.
B.) The same Sentry who had trouble lifting the sheild helicarrier and really doesn't have any feat to put him on par with superman?

You really need to refrain from Superman debates in the future until you've read some of his work which you CLEARLY have not done.

pr1983

Death of Superman.

what superman comics do you read? he has at least two ways to get out of that easily... and thats not even being creative...

who btw is > Superman.

you wish.

Papa Smurph
Yeah Sentry was really trying not to beat the being that just killed his wife badly

especially when towards the end of the fight he was attempting to rip Shultron's head off

Sentry never had trouble lifting a helicarrier, but I assume that's your bias speaking. IMO you should stay out of threads until you learn to properly reference events.

Papa Smurph
what superman comics do you read?

The one that's published by DC, you're familiar? Superman gets merged by Shultron he's going to die or be KO'd by the pain

kinda like Trial by Fire

except Shultron isn't only trying to prove a point.

pr1983
Yeah Sentry was really trying not to beat the being that just killed his wife badly

especially when towards the end of the fight he was attempting to rip Shultron's head off

Sentry never had trouble lifting a helicarrier, but I assume that's your bias speaking. IMO you should stay out of threads until you learn to properly reference events.

says the guy who just said sentry > superman, even though he hasnt proven it whatsoever...

Papa Smurph
says the guy who just said sentry > superman, even though he hasnt proven it whatsoever...

I never said Sentry > Superman

I did however say

Bloodlusted Sentry > Superman

pr1983
The one that's published by DC, you're familiar? Superman gets merged by Shultron he's going to die or be KO'd by the pain

kinda like Trial by Fire

except Shultron isn't only trying to prove a point.

thats complete bullshit. seriously.

trial by fire? your seriously bringing that up even though it doesnt apply whatsoever?

I did however say

proof?

Creshosk

especially when towards the end of the fight he was attempting to rip Shultron's head off That's funny cause the comic I read Ms. Marvel told him not to throw sheultron into the sun, guess you missed that part.

Sentry never had trouble lifting a helicarrier, but I assume that's your bias speaking. IMO you should stay out of threads until you learn to properly reference events. Uh, yeah he did, that was strain on his face until Wonderman and Ms. Marvel started assisting him.

Did you even read the comic or did you read ABOUT the comic online. I strongly suspect its the latter, cause it can't possibly be the former.

kinda like Trial by Fire

except Shultron isn't only trying to prove a point. Naming of titles like that doesn't prove you've read them ESPECIALLY when what you say contradicts what happens in the comics. I doubt you read anything and are just here to try and annoy people. What makes me suspect this? The constant streams of BS that you type that never seem to match whats actually in the books you claim to read.

Papa Smurph
thats complete bullshit. seriously.

trial by fire? your seriously bringing that up even though it doesnt apply whatsoever?

proof?

What do you mean it doesn't apply? It shows what happens when Superman gets merged with something, which is what Shultron will be doing here.

It's Sentry not holding back completely bloodlusted vs. Superman who always holds back and isn't bloodlusted.

Nataku8188

I did however say

Which in turn is saying Sentry > Superman.

You're special.

Papa Smurph
It is of my opinion that Creshosk has no idea what he's talking about, I suggest you try reading the issues after number 2 of Mighty Avengers, where She-Ultron kills Sentry's wife, Sentry finds out, goes berserk and is getting beat until Ares infects Shultron with a virus. He then grabs She-Ultron and attempts to rip her head off and even bats away Wonder Man who's trying to stop him. It takes Ms. Marvel to finally bring him to his senses.

But having read the books he should already know this, huh?

Papa Smurph
Originally posted by Nataku8188
Which in turn is saying Sentry > Superman.

You're special.

Because Superman doesn't have the whole holding back thing and issues with going all out

unlike Sentry in this instance.

You're special

pr1983
What do you mean it doesn't apply? It shows what happens when Superman gets merged with something, which is what Shultron will be doing here.

It's Sentry not holding back completely bloodlusted vs. Superman who always holds back and isn't bloodlusted.

shultron isnt on that level, and theres no proof to say she was...

even then, superman beats most enemies while holding back, and sentry's angry feats sill dont beat supes' placid ones...

It is of my opinion that Creshosk has no idea what he's talking about, I suggest you try reading the issues after number 2 of Mighty Avengers, where She-Ultron kills Sentry's wife, Sentry finds out, goes berserk and is getting beat until Ares infects Shultron with a virus. He then grabs She-Ultron and attempts to rip her head off and even bats away Wonder Man who's trying to stop him. It takes Ms. Marvel to finally bring him to his senses.

But having read the books he should already know this, huh?

i read that whole arc, and there was nothing to prove shultron was as powerful as you're claiming...

Papa Smurph
shultron isnt on that level, and theres no proof to say she was...

She was handling the Sentry when he was both holding back and going insane and what does being on that level have to do with using T1000's liquidation and Blob's merger power to insert herself inside Superman and replicate the Fernus thing?

even then, superman beats most enemies while holding back, and sentry's angry feats sill dont beat supes' placid ones...

What are Sentry's angry feats again? Getting tossed around by She-Ultron? Are you implying Superman is so much stronger then Sentry that Sentry can completely lose himself in battle and use all of his strength and Superman's still better fighting on normal terms?

Bias.

i read that whole arc, and there was nothing to prove shultron was as powerful as you're claiming...

If you read the issue you'd see She-Ultron getting attacked and speed rushed by a bloodlusted Sentry and then swatting him through a building. He comes back and they go at it on even terms for a bit until Ares uploaded the virus into her. Which commenced Sentry trying to rip her head off, which Creshosk insists is him holding back.

Soljer

who btw is > Superman.

An opinion which only seems reasonable if you've been smoking rock for the past thirty six hours straight.

pr1983
She was handling the Sentry when he was both holding back and going insane and what does being on that level have to do with using T1000's liquidation and Blob's merger power to insert herself inside Superman and replicate the Fernus thing?

because she can't... fernus assaulted his mind as well as his body on a massive level, i don't see this amalgam doing the same...

actually no, i'm saying sentry still hasn't proven himself, simple as that. superman has kept his cool and matched darkseid, wonder woman, doomsday and imperiex probes...

if i'm biased, it still pales in comparison to your supes hate...

are you sure thats what cresh said? are you sure you read it right?

Papa Smurph
Originally posted by Soljer
An opinion which only seems reasonable if you've been smoking rock for the past thirty six hours straight.

Or actually read comics.

Creshosk
Or actually read comics. Because noone reads them but you, even though al the ifnfo you spout is false... remember the line

"I don't throw everything into the sun." ?

Probably not because you just read an online bio that told about Sentry's wife death and that's it.

YOU need to go read the comics.

Creshosk
because she can't... fernus assaulted his mind as well as his body on a massive level, i don't see this amalgam doing the same...

actually no, i'm saying sentry still hasn't proven himself, simple as that. superman has kept his cool and matched darkseid, wonder woman, doomsday and imperiex probes...

are you sure thats what cresh said? are you sure you read it right? Don't forget Double black hole> struggling with helicarrier.

If he was as strong as PapaSmurph said he was he wouldn't have looked constipated and could have lifted the carrier with one hand.

Papa Smurph

Your point? How does attacking the mind allow one to be merged?

actually no, i'm saying sentry still hasn't proven himself,

Newsflash, he'll never "prove himself." Superman not only has a 20 year head start but will always be written to scale with the times. So what do we do? We apply common sense and look beyond feats for a second.

Do you believe Superman to be much greater then Thor?
Do you believe Sentry to be lesser then Thor?
Do you believe WWH to be lesser then the Hulk whom Thor as admitted might be stronger then him (which it being Thor is as close to a out and out statement as you will get)

simple as that. superman has kept his cool and matched darkseid, wonder woman, doomsday and imperiex probes...

All are nice top notch showings, versus Sentry's average showing of taking it to the Collective, Breaking Terrax's axe, above top tier battles with Genis, stalemating WWH Hulk, Containing Cosmic Cubes, etc.

Funny considering Superman is a favorite.

are you sure thats what cresh said? are you sure you read it right?

Yup, he not only claimed Sentry was holding back, the entire time, against She-Ultron but that I haven't read the comic.

Papa Smurph
Originally posted by Creshosk
Because noone reads them but you, even though al the ifnfo you spout is false... remember the line

"I don't throw everything into the sun." ?

Probably not because you just read an online bio that told about Sentry's wife death and that's it.

YOU need to go read the comics.

Continue to bury yourself Creshosk. laughing out loud

pr1983
Your point? How does attacking the mind allow one to be merged?

oh sweet christ...

to apply common sense, you have to, you know, apply common sense...

no.

yes.

yes, because thor when it comes down to it relies on his strength, and not all those other funky powers he has...

are any of those above superman's top placid feats?

it would be funny if it wasnt so depressing...

well i believe you don't read superman comics, so...

Papa Smurph
oh sweet christ...

I see, you have no argument, concession accepted

I see, you have no argument, concession accepted.

yes, because thor when it comes down to it relies on his strength, and not all those other funky powers he has...

Alright now is it safe to say Sentry's physical strength > Thor?

You're cherry picking Superman's top placid feats to stuff Sentry does on a showing to showing basis. What does that say about Sentry?

Personal attacks? Is that a warning mod smile.

Your belief is incorrect. But from what I've seen, doesn't seem like you or Creshosk (especially Creshosk) read much Sentry.

Creshosk
Continue to bury yourself Creshosk. laughing out loud I guess its as you say:

"I see, you have no argument, concession accepted."

We apply common sense and look beyond feats for a second. You're as bad as 2damnloud. So anyone who doesn't agree with you doesn't have common sense ...

You know with the strained look on his face when he initially tried to stop the helicarrier logic would dictate he was straining.
Getting a surprised look on his face and him looking to see Ms MArvel and Wonder Man lifting it logic would dictate the he wasn't expecting it to suddenly get easier when two other people helped out.

So knock it off with this "common sense" Bullshit of yours.

Creshosk
Your belief is incorrect. But from what I've seen, doesn't seem like you or Creshosk (especially Creshosk) read much Sentry. This coming from the guy who can't even get the events involving sentry right and who OBVIOULSY doesn't read any Superman either.

(Blob's gravityfield would crush superman, yeah right...)

Evangel94
Look guys, calm down here. Let's just agree to do disagree and get away from the personal attacks shall we?

-Evangel94

Mr. Slippyfist
Asshat vs Ass/Irish

This thread looks interesting... shifty

Papa Smurph
I guess its as you say:

"I see, you have no argument, concession accepted."

You're as bad as 2damnloud. So anyone who doesn't agree with you doesn't have common sense ...

You know with the strained look on his face when he initially tried to stop the helicarrier logic would dictate he was straining.
Getting a surprised look on his face and him looking to see Ms MArvel and Wonder Man lifting it logic would dictate the he wasn't expecting it to suddenly get easier when two other people helped out.

So knock it off with this "common sense" Bullshit of yours.

I bet "2damnloud" has atleast read past issue #3 of Mighty Avengers.

Evangel94
Originally posted by Mr. Slippyfist
Asshat vs Ass/Irish

Hey now, don't add gasoline to the fire.

I didn't really mean for this thread to turn into a debate between Superman and Sentry. I say just voice your opinion and move without personal attacks.

Creshosk
I bet "2damnloud" has atleast read past issue #3 of Mighty Avengers. That'd be another thing you'd be wrong about. and something else you both would have in common. You don't read the comics you claim to read.

I've noticed that you try to attack superman whenever you can at the slightest mention of him. It'd be nice if you'd quit with the trolling, but I guess trolling is the only way you have of entertaining yourself since you OBVIOUSLY don't actually read any comics.

Creshosk
Hey now, don't add gasoline to the fire.

I didn't really mean for this thread to turn into a debate between Superman and Sentry. I say just voice your opinion and move without personal attacks. WEll he's right. I'll admit I'm an Ass, and I'm sure PR will admit he's Irish.

pr1983
I see, you have no argument, concession accepted

I see, you have no argument, concession accepted.

Alright now is it safe to say Sentry's physical strength > Thor?

You're cherry picking Superman's top placid feats to stuff Sentry does on a showing to showing basis. What does that say about Sentry?

Personal attacks? Is that a warning mod smile.

Your belief is incorrect. But from what I've seen, doesn't seem like you or Creshosk (especially Creshosk) read much Sentry.

i'm done with you... i don't want to be mean, but god... you want to delude yourself into thinking any of that crap you wrote is actually competent debating, go right ahead, i'm not as bothered anymore...

and you think any of what i just wrote is offensive or not becoming of a mod, then go ahead, report me, if thats what you want... or alternatively, try imagine what its like to be a mod on this site coming online to read posts like yours everyday, and tell me it doesnt depress you...

Asshat vs Ass/Irish

better irish than, well, you... stick out tongue

Papa Smurph

I've noticed that you try to attack superman whenever you can at the slightest mention of him.

Oh, so saying Superman loses = attack at Superman?

Jesus Christ is he your father?

BTW:
I do read comics

and you still claimed Sentry held back on Shultron after his wife was killed
and the whole head ripping thing was just him having a good ole time.

Papa Smurph
i'm done with you... i don't want to be mean, but god... you want to delude yourself into thinking any of that crap you wrote is actually competent debating, go right ahead, i'm not as bothered anymore...

and you think any of what i just wrote is offensive or not becoming of a mod, then go ahead, report me, if thats what you want... or alternatively, try imagine what its like to be a mod on this site coming online to read posts like yours everyday, and tell me it doesnt depress you...

better irish than, well, you... stick out tongue

laughing out loud

Concession Accepted

Creshosk
Oh, so saying Superman loses = attack at Superman?No, I'm saying you attack him whenever you get a chance. You try dto downplay his feats whenever anyonbe mentions something. Like if I say that Superman takes planet busting shots you'll mention one time occurances of people who fought Spectre as if he was weas weak and therefore Superman must be weak.

Jesus Christ is he your father?

BTW:
I do read comicsI call bullshit.

and you still claimed Sentry held back on Shultron after his wife was killedThanks for proving you didn't read the comic.

and the whole head ripping thing was just him having a good ole time. roll eyes (sarcastic) Look more bullshit. This is what's known as a strawman.

Mr. Slippyfist
better irish than That statement contradicts... stick out tongue

Although, I'd love a reason to walk around drunk all day... hmmm.

Papa Smurph
No, I'm saying you attack him whenever you get a chance.

No I don't, you're just a funny fanboy that loathes seeing anyone even implying that the God that is Superman can be beaten.

Like if I say that Superman takes planet busting shots you'll mention one time occurances of people who fought Spectre as if he was weas weak and therefore Superman must be weak.

laughing out loud that doesn't even make sense.

Thanks for proving you didn't read the comic.

OMG I've never seen someone so thoroughly bury themself. laughing out loud Try reading a comic once in a while, it'll do ya some good.

strawman.

I don't think that word means what you think it does.

Creshosk
No I don't, you're just a funny fanboyReported. smile

that loathes seeing anyone even implying that the God that is Superman can be beaten.Your words not mine. smile

Like if I say that Superman takes planet busting shots you'll mention one time occurances of people who fought Spectre as if he was weas weak and therefore Superman must be weak.

laughing out loud that doesn't even make sense.Poor memory? Must be all that losing in a debate you've been doing recently.

Thanks for proving you didn't read the comic.

OMG I've never seen someone so thoroughly bury themself. laughing out loud Try reading a comic once in a while, it'll do ya some good.That's funny coming from the person who proved they don't read comics. Take your own advice. smile

strawman.

I don't think that word means what you think it does. I don't think you have any clue what that word means and are trying to cover up with a Princess Bride quote. But then again its not surprising seeing as how you always seem to argue based on your own ignorance and never know what oyu're talking about.

Papa Smurph

Poor memory? Must be all that losing in a debate you've been doing recently.

laughing out loud That doesn't make sense.

That's funny coming from the person who proved they don't read comics. Take your own advice. smile

Shouldn't talk about yourself that way, sad.

I don't think you have any clue what that word means and are trying to cover up with a Princess Bride quote.

I still don't think that word means what you think it does.

never know what oyu're talking about.

Kinda like how in your opinion (based on your special edition comics that you so happily read) Sentry has never gone all out on Shultron, huh?

Creshosk
laughing out loud That doesn't make sense.Of course it wouldn't to you, you have a lousy memory as you just proved. Now why is that? Could it be the losing in debates you're doing?

That's funny coming from the person who proved they don't read comics. Take your own advice. smile

Shouldn't talk about yourself that way, sad.Oh cute "I know you are but what am I?"

Sorry to burst your bubble troll, but I read comics. I don't just troll actual fans of comics like people who used the name "Joey Stacks" do.

I don't think you have any clue what that word means and are trying to cover up with a Princess Bride quote.

I still don't think that word means what you think it does.It means exactly what I think it means. But no you're not tricking me into schooling your ignorant ass this time.

never know what oyu're talking about.

Kinda like how in your opinion (based on your special edition comics that you so happily read) Sentry has never gone all out on Shultron, huh? Oh look, another strawman. I guess illogical arguments is the only way that PapaSmurph can argue.

smile

Papa Smurph
What are you still babbling about? Me trolling people despite others engaging me in debate and getting butthurt that their opinions get proven to suck? Your constant trolling/mancrush of me in every topic? Your inability to read comics?

BTW:

I still don't think that word means what you think it does.

psycho gundam
a "strawman" is someone lacking a brain right?

Papa Smurph
no, it's a type of argument that perfectly describes the average walls of text you will get in a Creshosk post.

pr1983
That statement contradicts... stick out tongue

Although, I'd love a reason to walk around drunk all day... hmmm.

you trip over furniture alot, its not as fun as it sounds... better to stay in bed and drink... maybe watch some tv or invite a sophisticated lady friend to join you...

Creshosk
What are you still babbling about?A previous debate where you said that losing debates causes bad memories... laughing

Me trolling people despite others engaging me in debate and getting butthurt that their opinions get proven to suck? Your inability to read comics?Your inability to comprehend anything that's going on around you.

BTW:

I still don't think that word means what you think it does. It means exactly what I think it means.

Observe:

Originally posted by psycho gundam
a "strawman" is someone lacking a brain right? A "Strawman argument" is a classification of fallicious and therefore invalid of argument that involves constructing an argument yourself and then assinging it to have been said by the other person. It can come in the form of exagerating what the other person said to making it from scratch. The term comes from the concept of creating a training dummy to attack that is composed of straw. Hence the srawman. It's a fallicious argument of the red herring class because it attempts to distract from what the other person's point actually is in the form of an argument that is more easily defeatable. The problem of course is that the point the person was ACTUALLY making is left completely untouched.

In this case I did not say that Sentry NEVER went all out on her. I wassaying that Sentry was holding back at first due to an order from Ms. Marvel based upon the fact that Ultron had absorbed Tony Stark. Facts that Joey Stacks here seems to have forgotten.

So by saying that I made claims I never did he has made a strawman argument.

Creshosk
no, it's a type of argument that perfectly describes the average walls of text you will get in a Creshosk post. Now you're just being hypocritical. wink

Papa Smurph

In this case I did not say that Sentry NEVER went all out on her. I wassaying that Sentry was holding back at first due to an order from Ms. Marvel based upon the fact that Ultron had absorbed Tony Stark. Facts that Joey Stacks here seems to have forgotten.

OMG laughing out loud

what a loser laughing out loud

Creshosk
OMG laughing out loud

what a loser laughing out loud Concession accepted.

Papa Smurph
As long as we now know you're a liar. wink

pr1983
I think this thread has run its course...

this is no comment on evangel, as it was a good concept...

closing...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.