Silver Surfer (Exiles) w/Power Gem vs Thanos

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

The Great Galen
SS has the PG with him, is it enough to slay Thanos.

darthgoober
If this were 616 Surfer with the Power Gem I'd probably give him this fight, but Exiles Surfer's showings aren't anywhere near as impressive so I have to give it some thought...

The Great Galen
Wasn't exiles SS considered his most powerful incarnation, i was under the impression exiles SS was far more impressive then 616 SS.

HueyFreeman
Originally posted by The Great Galen
Wasn't exiles SS considered his most powerful incarnation, i was under the impression exiles SS was far more impressive then 616 SS. not really, just more aggressive. He did nothing a regular Surfer can't do however, since surfer is a pacifict you'll never seem him cut someone apart.

The Great Galen
Well regardless, is the power of the PG good enough of a amp that he can take Thanos.

Bouboumaster
I think it would be a great match. 5/10 to each

Decimus
Surfer would win easy with the gem.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Decimus
Surfer would win easy with the gem. Thor didnt win when he had it.

llagrok
Thor fought like the Hulk though.

guy222
norrin

LORD B
Originally posted by guy222
norrin
thanduros
thanos

Unnatural-POWER
Norrin has the Power Gem, so how could he lose this?

Mindset
By being beaten?

quanchi112
Originally posted by llagrok
Thor fought like the Hulk though. Uhm he was beating everyone elses asses except Thanos. The point is Thanos can handle the power gem and containment block for the win.

gogogadgetgo
Originally posted by quanchi112
Uhm he was beating everyone elses asses except Thanos. The point is Thanos can handle the power gem and containment block for the win.

thor would have won. thano's new he couldnt win once thor fully harnesses the power of the pg. hence the containment block.

and surfer with pg wins this. probably not by much, but still wins.

quanchi112
Originally posted by gogogadgetgo
thor would have won. thano's new he couldnt win once thor fully harnesses the power of the pg. hence the containment block.

and surfer with pg wins this. probably not by much, but still wins. Thanos can use the containment block on the Surfer.

The Great Galen
Well SS should already have Thanos beat even at his base (stupid BS marvel wrters ignore Norins power for some reason) but Thanos is very outmatches this time IMO. If drax beat thanos I think SS with the PG could easily.

spidey-dude
big grin

Mindset
Well SS should already have Thanos beat even at his base (stupid BS marvel wrters ignore Norins power for some reason) but Thanos is very outmatches this time IMO. If drax beat thanos I think SS with the PG could easily.

And why is that?

The Great Galen
Well SS is faster then Thanos, why he hasn't used in battle agaisnt him is beyond me. The PG would amp him beyond Thano's level IMO, unless u guys are trying to say Thanos>PG.

LORD B
how is surfer base abilities better than thanos's?
thanos is physically stronger,more durable his telepathic abilities piss all over surfer.the only thing surfer may be able match thanos on is energy blasts/manipulation.oh forgot surfer speed is far greater than thanos's.but what good is superior speed when cant actually harm someone.thanos also posses the power cosmic.

thor=surfer,and thanos handled wm thor,besides exiles surfer is weaker than 616 surfer,adding the pg still puts him below wm thor imo.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.