The Crow vs. Spiderman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Eon Blue
Thought this would be an interesting match-up.

Who takes it?

Eon Blue
Come on, guys.

celestialdemon
If this is a fight to the death, then the Crow would eventually win. If it's just a standard fight, Spiderman wins easily.

severance
crow can't be killed right cos he's already dead? Didn't read the comic but if its like the movie then Spidey would defintely win on points

Sado22
The Crow. he can't die. spidey can. hence, crow kills spidey.
and no offense intended to any spidey fans (since i'm one myself) but i like the Crow a lot more. he's just badass. zombie guy, face painted, trench coats, has a sense of humor when it comes to maiming people and plays guitar on a moonlit knight (and even smashes the guitar like Kurt Cobain). badass smile

jgiant
If you guys are just basing this on the movie and never read the comic ur really missing out, cuz if you thought the movie was good, the comic is much, much better, get it now. Ohh and i'd say i'd be a draw, unless crow gets lucky and actually connects with a bullet or blade.

gogogadgetgo
spiderman

id369
The Crow is relentless. Unless Spidey figures out his weakness, all he can hope for is a KO. I think its reasonable, to land it and I do believe Spidey has better all overall physical stats.

Mr. Slippyfist
Apparently The Crow can beat Thanos... so...
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=408281&highlight=title%3A%28Thanos+vs+The+Crow%29

homestar

id369
lol, it deserves to be continued.

Eon Blue
Lol, indeed it does.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.