Season 7 Episode 7/14 " Traveler"

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Kal of Krypton
Directed By: Glen Winter
Guest Stars: Gina Holden (Patricia Swann), Aaron Douglas (Pierce), Terence Stamp (Voice of Jor-El)

UPDATED 2/22/08: Clark's biggest fear of being locked in a cage will be explored.

UPDATED 2/21/08: Chloe, Kara, and possibly Lana are transported to the Fortress of Solitude, and Chloe gives Jor-El an impassioned plea in order to save Clark's life.

UPDATED 2/9/08: Did you notice the seal on the envelope Lana was looking at in Lionel's office in "Siren?" Yes, that was a "V," and what that "V" actually means will be explored in "Traveler" and "Veritas." There's a small chance it might show up in "Fracture" as well.

UPDATED 1/4/08: Gina Holden's official website has revealed that she will be playing a role on Smallville that is now filming. We're assuming she will be playing Patricia Swann.

UPDATED 12/29/07: Aaron Douglas will indeed be playing "Pierce." (Thanks to AaronDouglasFans)

UPDATED 12/23/07: Aaron Douglas of Battlestar Galactica fame has booked a guest role on Smallville, which we are assuming is the role of the previously-mentioned "Pierce." Douglas has actually appeared on Smallville before, in the first season episode "Obscura."

UPDATED 12/21/07: Allison Mack and Kristin Kreuk have said in recent interviews that they'd gotten to work together again, and that there's an episode where they work with Laura Vandervoort and the three of them (Chloe, Lana, and Kara) have a sort of "girl power team up." This is the episode they were talking about.

Kal of Krypton
UPDATED 11/23/07: Chloe and Lana work together to rescue Clark.

UPDATED 11/22/07 (Thanks S.A.M.!): "Traveler" is about Patricia Swann, daughter of Dr. Swann and a childhood friend of Lex's. Swann and Lionel were part of a group who were waiting for the arrival of an extra-terrestrial "traveler". Patricia wants to stay in touch with Clark because she believes he can do good for the world.
- Another character currently being cast is "Pierce," who fears aliens, and kidnaps Clark and keeps him in a specially built prison.

UPDATED 11/15/07: Erica Durance (Lois) does not appear in this episode.

UPDATED 11/11/07: Expect episodes #7-14 & #7-15 to explore some long-standing elements and arcs in the overall Smallville mythology. Things that happened in past seasons will finally come together, in a storyline heavily involving Clark as well as the Luthors.

Thanks to the K-Site (Kryptonsite.com)

http://i52.photobucket.com/albums/g19/andrwmackie/traveler1.jpg

http://i52.photobucket.com/albums/g19/andrwmackie/traveler2.jpg

Arachnid1
This episode somes good. Not as good as the latest episode, but good.

Sucks Lois isn't in it though. sad

Amazon
ok so I take back my last weeks statement of not watching smallville anymore. I saw this episode and was actually impressed by it. If only they can keep up this calibur in EVERY episode instead of once in a while.
I thought the part where chloe pleads for Clark to Jor-el so very moving and Kara's awakening was utterly beautiful. I'm glad that Lionel was the bad guy in this episode instead of Lex. Lionel really is the real bad guy as far as I'm concerned.
That being said, it's really hard to say who killed patricia.
I'm so glad they had Aaron Douglas in this episode from BSG. The BSG actors are so awesome. They always shine in any role they play. And since we didn't get confirmation of his death, he could return.
I love the secret society thing. It looks like they are tying up the past 6 seasons. Maybe this is the last season for smallville.

Arachnid1
Originally posted by Amazon
ok so I take back my last weeks statement of not watching smallville anymore. I saw this episode and was actually impressed by it. If only they can keep up this calibur in EVERY episode instead of once in a while.
I thought the part where chloe pleads for Clark to Jor-el so very moving and Kara's awakening was utterly beautiful. I'm glad that Lionel was the bad guy in this episode instead of Lex. Lionel really is the real bad guy as far as I'm concerned.
I'm so glad they had Aaron Douglas in this episode from BSG. The BSG actors are so awesome. They always shine in any role they play. And since we didn't get confirmation of his death, he could return.
I love the secret society thing. It looks like they are tying up the past 6 seasons. Maybe this is the last season for smallville.

Crap! I missed it?

JeRo
Originally posted by Amazon

Yeah I was rly glad that story goes again, especially the part with Chloe in the Fortress and the Kara`s awaking.But the part with Patricia`s murder rly suck and I was sure that Lex did it,but now I`m not that sure ... but also Lionel doesn't have a reason to kill her anymore,cuz he`s revealed. The saddest part is that if the story continues the end will come rly soon :/

ScarletSpeed
when does it come back in the uk sad

The Pict
Kara is pretty much the worst character to appear in this show, nearly as bad and pointless as Whitney or whatever he was called.

Kal of Krypton
or Lana.....shifty

The Pict
Originally posted by Kal of Krypton
or Lana.....shifty

The only female character really serving a purpose is Chloe IMO.

Kal of Krypton
Correct Sir^ But Lois is easy on the eyes.......

The Pict
Originally posted by Kal of Krypton
Correct Sir^ But Lois is easy on the eyes.......

Not as much as Lana droolio

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.