Amazo w/twist vs JLA

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

darthgoober
Learning from his past mistakes(namely that he can't beat the JLA with their own powers) Amazo talks Mxy into transporting him to the Marvel Universe so he can copy the powers of the Avengers before he heads off to tango with the JLA. Everything goes according to plan so later on that day it ends up being...

JLA Roster
Superman
Wonder Woman
Flash(Wally)
Martian Manhunter
Green Lantern(Hal)
Aquaman
Batman

vs

Amazo w/abilities of...
-Sentry
-Thor
-Photon(Monica)
-Vision
-Quasar
-Namor
-Captain America

Who takes it?

pr1983
Originally posted by darthgoober
Learning from his past mistakes(namely that he can't beat the JLA with their own powers) Amazo talks Mxy into transporting him to the Marvel Universe so he can copy the powers of the Avengers before he heads off to tango with the JLA. Everything goes according to plan so later on that day it ends up being...

JLA Roster
Superman
Wonder Woman
Flash(Wally)
Martian Manhunter
Green Lantern(Hal)
Aquaman
Batman

vs

Amazo w/abilities of...
-Sentry
-Thor
-Photon(Monica)
-Vision
-Quasar
-Namor
-Captain America

Who takes it?

can he replicate mjolnir or its effects?

darthgoober
Originally posted by pr1983
can he replicate mjolnir or its effects?
Yes.

darthgoober
And before anyone ask, no he can't copy the powers of the JLA too.

pr1983
Originally posted by darthgoober
Yes.

Amazo could very well take it imo... though there is the factor that the jla know amazo is an android and won't hold back, and he doesn't have the use of parasite...

actually yeah, i'll go with amazo for now...

Priest
Nice thread 131

Southern_Rebel
IMO, that JLA lineup is still better than the Avenger lineup. JLA could pull this off...if the Avenger's listed are the only powers that Amazo can copy.

golem370
Well you would have his experience fighting them as well.

Southern_Rebel
Originally posted by golem370
Well you would have his experience fighting them as well.

True...but, he's still gonna get speedblitzed by the Flash...thousands of IMP's per second..and Amazo..with just those powers..won't react in time.

I think it would be a better fight if the JLA just fought the Avenger team listed. In this scenario...Amazo has to fight all of these guys at one time...he won't have anyone else to isolate the other opponents to give him time to finish off the guy he's fighting at the moment. Amazo is gonna get tagged repeatedly by the Flash...Superman is gonna HV him and punch the shit out of him. Batman would be useless, but the MM can knock the shit out of him too..and phase just like Vision can.

Like I said, if the JLA fought the Avengers...each JLA member would be isolated...fighting single opponents...making for a greater fight. In this scenario...Amazo is just gonna get seven boots to the face all at one time.

golem370
Here is a question what would happen if Thor tied mjolnir to rope to get full body swing and Flash was running at him here is a weak picture of what I am saying Flash------------------------------ >(|)< Thor in the middle and the loops around him is his hammer being swung around him as fast as he can

superchron
Flash probably phases through it

golem370
Be interesting to see

darthgoober
Bump

Lord Feron
Amazo... What I have seen that Amazo uses his powers like they should be used, to it's full effect and ruthlessly. He will win here. With all the ampage from the super powered avengers then he has the Captain America's Abilities who has better fighting abilities then everyone and argueably BAtman to. Batman will be a nonfactor due to Amqazo's other powers obviously.

IMO he takes it but it's gonna be hard won.

Warlord
Speed won't be a factor here. Amazo will be able to tangle Flash with the speed of Quasar Sentry and monica. Adding Thor's and Sentry's attributes with Cap's skill I actually think Amazo can do it.

Hmm the though of someone like Amazo using Sentry's power brings Void in my mind

Warlord
good thread

xJLxKing
Does Amazo have the strength of all those character added up together?

Warlord
Well he usually seem to add the powers he steels judging from how easily was taking out 36 JLA members

darthgoober
Originally posted by xJLxKing
Does Amazo have the strength of all those character added up together?
He does if that's how his copying powers normally work. If he can stack the strength of Supes and WW normally, he can do the same with Thor and Sentry's strength in this thread.

iceman24567
The Jla won't know how to counter this Amazo like they would a normal Amazo i can't see them winning.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.