Modt vs 8th Day Juggernaut

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

golem370
Who wins?

Modt- http://www.marvunapp.com/Appendix3/modtmkraan.htm

psycho gundam
i don't think it's wise to defeat modt.

golem370
Well in this case if Juggernaut wins he walks of satisfied or makes it to the crystal one lol

Knowsbleed33
I think Modt would squash Juggs into the ground.

Unnatural-POWER
I found this late statement in his bio interesting.

''According to one account, he is a living facet of the crystal itself, empowered by the entire neutron galaxy at its heart--completely invulnerable, indestructible, and invincible.''

severance
Modt no question and as psycho says he better not lose or there will be Naft who is 1000 times more powerful still and then Quoff and so on and so on

Galan007
Originally posted by Unnatural-POWER
I found this late statement in his bio interesting.

''According to one account, he is a living facet of the crystal itself, empowered by the entire neutron galaxy at its heart--completely invulnerable, indestructible, and invincible.'' And the exact same thing has never been said about Juggernaut... kinda

Unnatural-POWER
Originally posted by Galan007
And the exact same thing has never been said about Juggernaut... kinda

That's true enough lol.

janus77
Originally posted by Galan007
And the exact same thing has never been said about Juggernaut... kinda
it has? when?
oh do you mean by fans here, by juggernaut or by some authoritative source within the comics themselves?

Galan007
Originally posted by janus77
it has? when?
oh do you mean by fans here, by juggernaut or by some authoritative source within the comics themselves? I mean by various comics and bios. smile

janus77
seriously, where?
it's just that I don't recall ever reading of any of those characteristics being applied to him by the narrator or another character, and I do know that he is not in the least bit "indestructible, invincible or invulnerable", so would be quite interested to see this proof, since it's probably the source of all those comments in here, by fans of the character.

llagrok
laughing out loud

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.