Marvel Ultimate Alliance 2 and more confirmed!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Arachnid1
Marvel Ultimate Alliance has been confirmed along with another upcomming spiderman game! Probably Ultimate Spiderman 2.

This is sweet! eek! eek! eek! cool

I think I should put an MUA thread in the game forum too, but knowing them, they've probably known for days.

Yoshi Paradise
A Marvel Ultimate Alliance thread would be better off in the Comic Books forum. Though, I'm sure that it's already there.

Anyway, this is very good news. I wonder what the other Spiderman game will be...

Neo Darkhalen
Cool perhaps a game based on the new Spider-Man show?

Arachnid1
Maybe, though I would take Ultimate Spidey over that any day.

Yoshi Paradise
It depends on which storyline in the Ultimate Universe that the game would take place in.

Several of them are good.

Arachnid1
Originally posted by Yoshi Paradise
It depends on which storyline in the Ultimate Universe that the game would take place in.

Several of them are good. How about the current story line? Everything is all settled down so now would be a great time for something huge.

Yoshi Paradise
Yeah, that's true.

I just hope that this Spiderman game will be great.

In other words, it must have Venom in it. big grin

Neo Darkhalen
The Ultimate clone saga could be well adapted, along with a few other tales thrown in there.

Arachnid1
Yeah, that's true.

I just hope that this Spiderman game will be great.

In other words, it must have Venom in it. big grin
As a boss fight, that would be awesome, but I'm hoping to play as a goblin or dock ock for a change. Venom was cool in the first, but I want something new for the second.

Originally posted by Neo Darkhalen
The Ultimate clone saga could be well adapted, along with a few other tales thrown in there. Ultimate Clone saga was pretty cool so I wouldn't mind that. Maybe scorpion or dock ock could be the second person to play as and there could even be clone costumes as unlockables.

Yoshi Paradise
Originally posted by Arachnid1
As a boss fight, that would be awesome, but I'm hoping to play as a goblin or dock ock for a change. Venom was cool in the first, but I want something new for the second.

I remember a Spiderman game on the DS in which you could play as Spiderman and Green Goblin in the Ultimate Universe.

I never played it, though.

Arachnid1
I remember a Spiderman game on the DS in which you could play as Spiderman and Green Goblin in the Ultimate Universe.

I never played it, though. I remember that. It kind of sucked in my opinion.

Yoshi Paradise
I wonder what kind of Spiderman game this will be.

laughing out loud I wouldn't mind playing a Spiderman racing game.

Neo Darkhalen
A racing game good be good.

llagrok
I think and hope that Galactus will be involved big grin

Yoshi Paradise
It's pretty unlikely that Galactus will be in a Spiderman game.

Neo Darkhalen
I think he was talking about UA 2

Magic_attack
It's pretty unlikely that Galactus will be in a Spiderman game.

Maybe we could get to play Spidey with Cosmic Powers. eek!

Neo Darkhalen
You mean like when he became cosmic Spider-Man...that would own.

Magic_attack
You mean like when he became cosmic Spider-Man...that would own.

Yh, when he had the Uni(brow)-Power

Yoshi Paradise
I know it's very unlikely, but I wouldn't mind playing a Spiderman RPG. big grin

ragesRemorse
A Marvel Ultimate Alliance thread would be better off in the Comic Books forum. Though, I'm sure that it's already there.

Dont you mean video game forum?

Yeah, its about damn time for another Marvel Alliance game. I just hope the combo system is reworked a bit. They definitely need to work on the contrast of powers as well. Even though each character has a slew of abilities. There are only 2 or 3 effective abilities for each character.

Yoshi Paradise
Originally posted by ragesRemorse
Dont you mean video game forum?

Yeah, its about damn time for another Marvel Alliance game. I just hope the combo system is reworked a bit. They definitely need to work on the contrast of powers as well. Even though each character has a slew of abilities. There are only 2 or 3 effective abilities for each character.

It can go to either of those forums, but I feel that a Marvel Ultimate Alliance thread would have already been made in the Comic Books forum since there are a bunch of comic book characters in the game.

Anyway, I'm glad that a sequel is coming out. I wonder how many playable characters it will have...

Neo Darkhalen
I hope we get a more interesting story and better boss battles.

Yoshi Paradise
Yeah, I hope so, too.

I'm still wondering what the other Spiderman game will be about.

Neo Darkhalen
I can't see it being anything other then the new tv show game, or ult. Spider-Man.

Yoshi Paradise
A Spiderman RPG would be pretty cool...

Neo Darkhalen
Would it be turn based?

Sam Z
Racing?! RPG??!! Come on, people! We need another gta-like action game with a huge city and full access to Spider powers. I still say that SM2 for PS2 was the best Spider game ever...

Neo Darkhalen
Originally posted by Sam Z
Racing?! RPG??!! Come on, people! We need another gta-like action game with a huge city and full access to Spider powers. I still say that SM2 for PS2 was the best Spider game ever...

So true, we need freedom and cool bosses, TBH I don't think a racing game would work, but you could give it a try, I would be interested in an RPG, but that would be a bit like Ultimate alliance.

Yoshi Paradise
Racing?! RPG??!! Come on, people! We need another gta-like action game with a huge city and full access to Spider powers.

laughing out loud I was just kidding about the racing and RPG game.

Magic_attack
Racing around in the Spidey mobile would be awesome. smile

http://img212.imageshack.us/img212/2655/page3dn8.jpg

Neo Darkhalen
Oh I have seen it all.

Magic_attack
I think I had a toy of that when I was a child. They should put it in a newer game just for a laugh.

Yoshi Paradise
I had a toy like that, too.

I traded it to one of my friends since my friend had a toy of Venom driving his car and it looked much more cooler than Spiderman's car.

I don't think I ever threw it away.

Neo Darkhalen
Venom always has the better stuff.

Yoshi Paradise
Venom always has the better stuff.

Of course.

I hope that the upcoming Spiderman game has Venom in it.

Sam Z
Originally posted by Magic_attack
Racing around in the Spidey mobile would be awesome. smile

http://img212.imageshack.us/img212/2655/page3dn8.jpg

LOL Spiderman needs a car as much as Superman needs a helicopter...

Neo Darkhalen
LOL Spiderman needs a car as much as Superman needs a helicopter...

Quick to the super chopper.

Sam Z
Quick to the super chopper.

Up up and away! laughing

Neo Darkhalen
The Kryptoflighter, is it a bird? is it a plane? well err....actually yes it is!!!
up, up and away.

Spideys Sister
Racing?! RPG??!! Come on, people! We need another gta-like action game with a huge city and full access to Spider powers. I still say that SM2 for PS2 was the best Spider game ever... co signed with one exception. Spidey2 overall game but with spidey 3 grafics.Originally posted by Magic_attack
I think I had a toy of that when I was a child. They should put it in a newer game just for a laugh. Hot wheels still makes them. Very cute labo type car. If they actually sold a full size version I'd buy it.

Yoshi Paradise
I'd rather buy the full-sized Venom car since it looks a lot cooler.

Neo Darkhalen
And it could be worth a bit in the future.

Micheal_Myers
Originally posted by Spideys Sister
co signed with one exception. Spidey2 overall game but with spidey 3 grafics. Hot wheels still makes them. Very cute labo type car. If they actually sold a full size version I'd buy it.

Maximum Carnage and Spiderman for the ps1 wipe the floor with any other spiderman game I have ever played.

Magic_attack
co signed with one exception. Spidey2 overall game but with spidey 3 grafics. Hot wheels still makes them. Very cute labo type car. If they actually sold a full size version I'd buy it.

eek!

That would be cool if they did.

Spideys Sister
I'd rather buy the full-sized Venom car since it looks a lot cooler. There's a Venom Car??? eek!Originally posted by Micheal_Myers
Maximum Carnage and Spiderman for the ps1 wipe the floor with any other spiderman game I have ever played. I never played the ps1 versions...

Yoshi Paradise
There's a Venom Car??? eek!

Yep.

I don't know if there's a picture of it in a comic book, though.

emo_darkangel
ive never heard of one

Yoshi Paradise
I don't know if it exists in the comic books, but there is a toy of Venom in his customized car.

I remember receiving it from a friend about a decade ago, and kept it ever since.

Neo Darkhalen
Yeah it was just a toy.

Magic_attack
Yeah it was just a toy.

sad

Spideys Sister
I don't know if it exists in the comic books, but there is a toy of Venom in his customized car.

I remember receiving it from a friend about a decade ago, and kept it ever since. Picture? I haven't gotten my first car yet and I wanted to do a Venom tribute... I just haven't found the right design...sad

Micheal_Myers
There's a Venom Car??? eek! I never played the ps1 versions...

Neversofts Spiderman for ps1 is great. You should try to get your hands on it.

Yoshi Paradise
Yeah, it's a great game.

Picture? I haven't gotten my first car yet and I wanted to do a Venom tribute... I just haven't found the right design...sad

Sorry, but I don't have a scanner.

I'll try to find a picture of it on the Internet.

Magic_attack
Originally posted by Micheal_Myers
Neversofts Spiderman for ps1 is great. You should try to get your hands on it.

*cough*emulator*cough*

Sorry bout that. eek!

Yoshi Paradise
It's okay. Everybody coughs out something illegal every once in a while. stick out tongue

Neo Darkhalen
It's okay. Everybody coughs out something illegal every once in a while. stick out tongue

shifty

Magic_attack
shifty

I know someone with a working copy... whistling

Neo Darkhalen
*cough*

Spideys Sister
huh WTF is a...emulator, was it? WTF dude? You can't make a referance I don't know... That's not fair. sad

Magic_attack
huh WTF is a...emulator, was it? WTF dude? You can't make a referance I don't know... That's not fair. sad

I thought everyone knew. eek!

This convo shall have to be taken to PM's. Any further talk about that topic will probably not be looked upon highly.

Spideys Sister
So... Video games huh... shifty

Yoshi Paradise
I'm anxious to see what the next Spiderman game will be about.

Neo Darkhalen
Don't know don't really care, TBH most of the Spider-Man games are bad, so I doubt this one will be that great.

Yoshi Paradise
Neo, I wasn't asking you for your opinion. ermm

Neo Darkhalen
I don't care if you wanted it or not, you got it...

Thats mean, a bit annoyed at the moment sorry.

Micheal_Myers
I know someone with a working copy... whistling

I have a copy...but its scratched to death.... sad

Magic_attack
Originally posted by Micheal_Myers
I have a copy...but its scratched to death.... sad

Do you have a PSP or just a computer?

Arachnid1
Don't know don't really care, TBH most of the Spider-Man games are bad, so I doubt this one will be that great. Are you serious? ALL the spiderman games were also besides battle for new york. This one will be no different.

Neo Darkhalen
Are you serious? ALL the spiderman games were also besides battle for new york. This one will be no different.

Are you agreeing with me?....your post makes no real sense?

Yoshi Paradise
I would have to agree with your statement, Arachnid.

All the Spiderman games that I've played, which are all the games except Battle for New York and Friend or Foe, were great and I enjoyed all of them.

Neo, there's nothing confusing about his post.

It's very straightforward.

Arachnid1
Are you agreeing with me?....your post makes no real sense? Typo.

Also= awesome

Neo Darkhalen
Oh I see, thanks for clearing that up.

Arachnid1
Yep.

Neo Darkhalen
Okay.

Spideys Sister
I would have to agree with your statement, Arachnid.

All the Spiderman games that I've played, which are all the games except Battle for New York and Friend or Foe, were great and I enjoyed all of them.

Neo, there's nothing confusing about his post.

It's very straightforward. Dude what is with you? Your acting like my english teacher when she's PMSing. Get off neo's case. I didn't understand A1's post either. He cleared it up. There's no need to get snippy about it. Everyone makes mistakes.

Arachnid1
Dude what is with you? Your acting like my english teacher when she's PMSing. Get off neo's case. I didn't understand A1's post either. He cleared it up. There's no need to get snippy about it. Everyone makes mistakes. Don't worry about it too much. Yoshi thought Neo was insulting me. Like you said SS. Everyone makes mistakes.

Yoshi Paradise
Dude what is with you? Your acting like my english teacher when she's PMSing. Get off neo's case. I didn't understand A1's post either. He cleared it up. There's no need to get snippy about it. Everyone makes mistakes.

What's "PMSing"?

Magic_attack
What's "PMSing"?

How old are you, not to know what PMS is? messed

Neo Darkhalen
Don't worry about it too much. Yoshi thought Neo was insulting me. Like you said SS. Everyone makes mistakes.

1) No I was not
2) really I did not understand that post
3) I have had no apology
4)What MA said.

Arachnid1
1) No I was not
2) really I did not understand that post
3) I have had no apology
4)What MA said. Don't worry Dark. I know you weren't.thumbsup

How old are you, not to know what PMS is? messed I don't know what that is either. I just didn't care enough to ask.

Neo Darkhalen
Don't worry Dark. I know you weren't.thumbsup

I don't know what that is either. I just didn't care enough to ask.

Thanks.

Arachnid1
Thanks. NP.

So what is PMSing?

Spideys Sister
Lord... It's that one week of the month a chick is her bitchiest. with the most mood swings and unpredictable outbursts.

Magic_attack
Lord... It's that one week of the month a chick is her bitchiest. with the most mood swings and unpredictable outbursts.

I always used to get yelled at during that week. sad

Arachnid1
Lord... It's that one week of the month a chick is her bitchiest. with the most mood swings and unpredictable outbursts. Oh. I know what that is. Just not the abbreviation.

Spideys Sister
I always used to get yelled at during that week. sad It's the only week when I'm excedingly nice. The rest of the time I'm the ultimate HBIC. evil face

(HBIC= Head ***** in Charge)Originally posted by Arachnid1
Oh. I know what that is. Just not the abbreviation. Don't feel bad. PPl know the suggestion of the abbreviation but not what it stands for. But let's not get into that.... big grin

Magic_attack
It's the only week when I'm excedingly nice. The rest of the time I'm the ultimate HBIC. evil face

(HBIC= Head ***** in Charge)

I like the sound of a take charge woman. smile

Spideys Sister
The BF is still getting used to it.

Magic_attack
The BF is still getting used to it.

You will whip him into shape. smile

Yoshi Paradise
Has there been any updates on either Spiderman game?

Neo Darkhalen
no.

Spideys Sister
You will whip him into shape. smile All shall bow to ME!Originally posted by Yoshi Paradise
Has there been any updates on either Spiderman game? Originally posted by Neo Darkhalen
no. BUT I'M BORED! And I don't have a wii to play Brawl.... sad

Arachnid1
All shall bow to ME!
NEVAAAAAAAAAR!

*points and laughs*

stick out tongue

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.