Which "Pirates of the Caribbean" movie is your favorite?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

VioletEyesPop08
I used the Search: favorite, movie, sequel. I didn't find a Thread on it, but let me know if this one needs to be closed.

The Thread I started How You Feel About "Pirates of the Caribbean" Having a 4th, 5th, 6th, 7th, Etc. Movie - http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f69/t477222.html - seems fairly decent and is popular enough. It is taking the course of the Threads that led me to KMC in Google search, about auditions for Pirates of the Caribbean 4, which is embarrassing.

This topic is basic, but on other sites it is basic that all you say is which movie is your favorite. I tossed in my choices as 3, or for artistic winner as 2. Then, I realized a whole new up is down turner and have 1 as my favorite.

The reason 1 stands out is that it is the only movie where the girl is a child, where she does not have an interrupted wedding nor child. It is almost sick that we see all eyes to our beloved Pirates of the Caribbean as actors in Hollywood are weakening perhaps due to local arts failure at the hub. It is sick how we see it has lasted from 2003 to 2007 where she goes from, like, 16 to 21.

To elaborate, I never wanted to be famous. To me that is a fate worse than Hell. I do not understand everyone's jealousy symptoms and why I am included.

I look forward to seeing some good writing on here.

smokin'

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.