Where in the World is Osama Bin Laden?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

D-Wag
Where in the World is Osama Bin Laden?

Clicky Here

Looks funny and could be interesting

jaden101
yeah i watched the trailer for this today...looks funny

super pr*xy
"so, will this keep my hands soft? oh, and do you know where i can find osama bin laden?" laughing out loud

Morning_Glory
everytime I see Morgan Spurlock ...all I can think about are --> fries

Toku King
Looks not just funny, but also very interesting. I'm in.

Sadako of Girth
I'll have some of that.

Maybe he could check the local Saudi Dialysis ward.

Or ask the CIA...?

Toku King
Originally posted by Sadako of Girth
I'll have some of that.

Maybe he could check the local Saudi Dialysis ward.

Or ask the CIA...?

Most likely.

This is why I like Spurlock, though. He's got the nuts to say and do things everyone else thinks about, but never do.

The Black Ghost
That actually looks pretty funny.

chrisfishlock
i thinkl this looks really good, Spurlock is agood director.

=Tired Hiker=
If I find him, I'll tell you.

arob

Darth Martin
I don't know where he's at but we got Sadam Hussein becaues he's loves to be dressed up nice and lives stylishly. Osama doesn't mind living in a cave and living that lifestyle.

papabeard
They will never catch Osama Bin Laden because they are not even trying to.

Toku King
I really want to see this movie. It looks like a real treat.

psychokandy
I saw the trailer for Morgan Spurlock's new movie, Where in the World is Osama Bin Laden... am I the only one who thinks it's totally politically incorrect? Don't people realize it's a complete sensationalization of the war on terror? From elitist America! No wonder it flopped in the states.

p.s. sorry if there's already a thread on this.

ScarletSpeed
Dunno, but apparently it doesn't even try and answer the question in it's name laughing out loud

gefallen_engel
hmm

Neo Darkhalen
Originally posted by psychokandy
I saw the trailer for Morgan Spurlock's new movie, Where in the World is Osama Bin Laden... am I the only one who thinks it's totally politically incorrect? Don't people realize it's a complete sensationalization of the war on terror? From elitist America! No wonder it flopped in the states.

I have an idea for a comedy musical about the Axis of evil, just take it as a bit of fun, if you don't they have already won and let's be honest America and Britain are far from perfect in this war.

guy222
he's still hiding

Neo Darkhalen
No he's working in McDonalds...it's the only work he can get now.

gefallen_engel
peaches

Neo Darkhalen
He went for Taco Bell but the hours just did not fit in with his schedule.

=Tired Hiker=
Originally posted by psychokandy

There's a thread for this in The Movie Discussion Forum, amateur.

gefallen_engel
Originally posted by Neo Darkhalen
He went for Taco Bell but the hours just did not fit in with his schedule.

hanuts

ScarletSpeed
Originally posted by =Tired Hiker=
There's a thread for this in The Movie Discussion Forum, amateur.
I was gonna say that, but didn't want to sound so Strangles like laughing out loud

Neo Darkhalen
Why do you think he's not releasing any movies, he was promoted late 2006, he is now the giant grimmis hanging around the entrance of the area.

MildPossession
It looks like one complete bore of a 'documentary'.

Impediment
Please, for the love of Pete, try scrolling down a measley half page before making a new thread.

badboy7
he probably hiding in Pakistan.. and I dont know y isnt Mr. Bush searching for him...? sick

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.