What character is do you want inlcuded the most?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Elite Hunter
I thought I would create a thread to help the forum. So my 2 questions are which character do you hope we see a lot of. And what character do you hope is A)not in the series or B) has a very limited role in the series.

Alliance
Included Most: Clone Commandos
Not in the series: Anything related to Nelvaan.
Limited Role: Fett Jr.

exanda kane
Little is known of Kane. The examplw lives on,

Alliance
fail

queeq
Why?

Elite Hunter
I want to see Tarkin play a role in the series.

exanda kane
Hmm...I can't even remember posting what I did at "3am today." That was the result of heavy, heavy drinking after watching Rambo (so...much...killing) and I have no idea why I was inclined to post on KMC.

S_D_J
Quinlan Vos any one?

Alliance
A young Tarkin would be nice.

queeq
Too young?

Alliance
No.

I wish since we FINALLY are getting an ARC commander in the films, hed' have a better name than Rex. Sounds like something a 5 year old would suggest.

exanda kane
Call him Exanda, really. In Star Wars Galaxies exists a fine token of a man of the same name. No kidding, he's got a Delorian an' everything.

Nactous
Mention of any KotOR character and I will die happy.

Alliance
KOTOR was the biggest disaster for the Star Wars universe. We can be thankful they're all buried in the 4000 year old EU.

Exanda might work, kind of sounds like Bacara, but I do like the one syallable names. I jsut don't understand why they didn't take a known ARC, say....Alpha, Spar, or Fordo?

Captain REX
Originally posted by Alliance
No.

I wish since we FINALLY are getting an ARC commander in the films, hed' have a better name than Rex. Sounds like something a 5 year old would suggest.

I beg your pardon!

stick out tongue

queeq
laughing out loud

A little too much EU in here, folks...

Alliance
Goddamnit.

Look Queeq. First its "the movies are EU and not canon" not its "theres too much EU in here." So lets get this straigtened out.

1. Lucas has stated that the TV series is T-canon. The movie is naturally an extension of this. Thus, it is obvious that Lucas has felt that his involvment in this project is enough to elevate it over C-canon, but not to G-canon.

2. This is a THEATRICAL release full length feature film. No non-episode (note, I did not say EU) project in the history of Star Wars has ever reached this level.

3. This is not some BS series like Droids or Ewoks. This is a practical cintinuation/culmination of the three year, highty successful Clone Wars Multimedia Project (ov which he already elevated several elements from C to G canon).

4. Lastly, they want this new movie and show to be integrated with the multimedia project. I will not be shocked at all if they continue a series of plotlines from it.

Thus, I think "too much EU in here" is a stupid comment, especially when discussing what (from your assumed perception) EU characters are going to be in an EU show. And when expressing continuity...its even more important.

So, maybe you and Ush need to sit down a develop a policy on how this series and move is going to be treated. Because frankly, this is a mix of EU and canon. I think Lucas and everyone else will be treating this as canon's little brother. Of course it will not supercede the movies, but it reaches a level beyond what any other piece of EU has and clearly supercedes them.

Originally posted by Captain REX
I beg your pardon!

stick out tongue

ha-son

laughing out loud

queeq
Goddamnit.

For starters, tone down. No need for that in here.

1. Lucas has stated that the TV series is T-canon. The movie is naturally an extension of this. Thus, it is obvious that Lucas has felt that his involvment in this project is enough to elevate it over C-canon, but not to G-canon.

WTF???

So, maybe you and Ush need to sit down a develop a policy on how this series and move is going to be treated. Because frankly, this is a mix of EU and canon.

Don't tell us what to do, Alliance. And this forum is simple: it tackles what's in the tv series and preceding feature film. It doesn't inlcude other EU sources. I don't care about your theories or your magnificent insights or your pretentions of superiority in SW knowledge.

Again, and it's simple, like SW:

1. OTF - deal with the OT movies
2. PTF - deal with PT movies
3. SW-TVF: deals with anything related to the new tv series
4. EU: everything else.

Now shut up and post about topics, not board policy, clone boy.

Alliance
Then don't continue to judge on board policy if the board has no policy. Especially when this series is technically EU and this is a HYPOTHETICAL TREAD.

queeq
I just explained board policy. If any EU characters get mentioned in the feature or its series, you can mention them here. What IS your problem?

Alliance
but:

1. We don't know which characters will be in the series until we see them, hence the point of speculation

2. Ths TOPIC of this thread is WHICH characters you want to see in the series. Some people wnat EU chracters in the series. EU chracters like Vos made it into the films. Ventress is an EU character that made it into the series. Its likely others will make it into the series. Why can't we talk aobut EU characters in the EU series?

This is NOT difficult to understand.

queeq
There are plenty of rumours. So far we know it has canon characters and completely new characters. Is there ANY rumour known EU characters will feature at all in this feature film?

Admiral Akbar
It seemed like Plo Koon was leading a sqaud of clone troopers. Would be nice to see that group in action more.

queeq
Sounds good to me, major dogfights.

Alliance
Originally posted by queeq
There are plenty of rumours. So far we know it has canon characters and completely new characters. Is there ANY rumour known EU characters will feature at all in this feature film?

We've already seen Asajj Ventress in the footage.

Elite Hunter
I heard rumors about Durge

Alliance
Yes, but there has been no official conformation of that.

Ventress has already been shown multiple times and mentioned by name in the doc. Queeq, did you even watch it?

Othe EU things that have been visually confirmed:

V19-Torrent Starfighters
Painted Acclamator Assaut Ships
Phase I Armored Jet-troopers
ARC troopers
headlamps on clonetroopers
Custom Painted Delta-7 Starfighters

vintageSW77
Salacious Crumb

Alliance
There is rumor of a baby Hutt laughing out loud

queeq
Salacious!!!

Alliance
...and people get annoyed with PT characters?

queeq
laughing out loud

So the big question then is: will we see digital JarJar?

Admiral Akbar
That would....turn me off. Lol

Alliance
I doubt it...no reason to include him. And he is a visible sore spot of Lucas' YES men.

queeq
But still... in the entire series no JarJar? That's almost hard to believe. Not that I am interested in seeing him again... but it's almost like a late recovery in saying: Jar Jar was a mistake. Which we all knew since TPM came out of course.

Admiral Akbar
JarJar was for the kids...

queeq
And the series isn't?

Alliance
Star Wars isn't? Its always been for kids. Don't be noobs.

But still... in the entire series no JarJar? That's almost hard to believe. Not that I am interested in seeing him again... but it's almost like a late recovery in saying: Jar Jar was a mistake. Which we all knew since TPM came out of course.

Lucas already acknowledged it. He was barely in AOTC at all. He didn't even say one line in ROTS. He wasn't in the Clone Wars series, why would he be in this one?

Admiral Akbar
And the series isn't?

I suppose, but when I meant kids...I meant the really young kids. Not the almost teenager kids.

queeq
Star Wars isn't? Its always been for kids. Don't be noobs.

Lucas already acknowledged it. He was barely in AOTC at all. He didn't even say one line in ROTS. He wasn't in the Clone Wars series, why would he be in this one?

To torture us?

General G
It would certainly do the job well.

queeq
What? Play JarJar? I'm sure you would.

Nactous
KOTOR was the biggest disaster for the Star Wars universe. We can be thankful they're all buried in the 4000 year old EU.

Exanda might work, kind of sounds like Bacara, but I do like the one syallable names. I jsut don't understand why they didn't take a known ARC, say....Alpha, Spar, or Fordo?

Excuse you sir?

General G
What? Play JarJar? I'm sure you would.

Once again, you have troubles reading, that would be a better response if I put *I* but I did not.

Admiral Akbar
Originally posted by Nactous
Excuse you sir?

Yeah, I'm also puzzled as to why KOTOR is a disaster for the SW universe.

LORD JLRTENJAC

Yes, I am also bewildered as to how it could possibly be considered a disaster. Kotor 2? yes, but that was mainly rushed programing, and alot of cut-content, it would have been alright had it not been for that. Kotor 1, however was an exelent game, and one of the greatest things to ever happen to the SW universe.

Alliance
This is called off topic.

queeq
It is. Back on topic or closing time is near.

MadMel
a younger tarkin...

Council#13
Saesee Tiin!!!! eek!

Schecter
please do i want grammar thread title fixed because hurts my eyes does for reading

LORD JLRTENJAC
It is. Back on topic or closing time is near.

So be it.

General G
That sounded kinda hardcore.

I want to see the Clone AT-AT's.

Nactous
This is called off topic.

Your comment took it off topic.

queeq
Clone AT-AT's? What are those?

Alliance
Exactly what they sound like. They're the first generation ATATs.

Though, I didn't like them, they were of real crappy design. Improve the looks and I'm all for them.

MadMel
id like to see mace windu fighting..

queeq
We already saw that. But I'm sure you'll get some of that.

Sadako of Girth
Boba Fett, IG-88, the orginal Bossh dude who Leia seems to impersonate in ROTJ.... Hell.... Get all them bounty hunters from Empire in there..

LORD JLRTENJAC
Originally posted by Nactous
Your comment took it off topic.

Relax, nac, remember what I told you.

Originally posted by General G
That sounded kinda hardcore.

I want to see the Clone AT-AT's.

Cool.

queeq
Originally posted by Sadako of Girth
Boba Fett, IG-88, the orginal Bossh dude who Leia seems to impersonate in ROTJ.... Hell.... Get all them bounty hunters from Empire in there..

What makes you think Leia impersonated Boush? I think she invented him.

LORD JLRTENJAC
Shadows of the Empire.

queeq
Yes?

exanda kane
That's EU.

queeq
It is. But what's worse: it's not a character.

LORD JLRTENJAC
Originally posted by exanda kane
That's EU.

Your grasp of the obvious is... uninspiring. Shadows of the Empire is when she got the suit and the thermal detonator in Return of the Jedi. It origionally belonged to a bounty Hinter named Boush

exanda kane
Originally posted by LORD JLRTENJAC
Your grasp of the obvious is... uninspiring. Shadows of the Empire is when she got the suit and the thermal detonator in Return of the Jedi. It origionally belonged to a bounty Hinter named Boush

This isn't the EU forum. And you're worth having around just for the comic value.

LORD JLRTENJAC
I'm just saying that that's where we get the idea that Leia is imersonateing Boush.

queeq
But since that is EU, all we know is she is in disguise and uses the name Boush.

LORD JLRTENJAC
I'm not even going to start on this argument again. You know I'm pro-EU.

queeq
And you're welcome to it.... But in the EU forum - created especially for pro-EU-ers.

exanda kane
This is a local thread for local people!

queeq
laughing out loud

Ivalice
I actually want the series to be after episode 3 and in between 4, we need more darth vader.

Kapton JAC
This is a local thread for local people!

ha...ha no expression

queeq
Originally posted by Ivalice
I actually want the series to be after episode 3 and in between 4, we need more darth vader.

I'll tell George...

But that's what the live action tv-series will be: situated between 3 and 4.

exanda kane
Originally posted by Kapton JAC
ha...ha no expression

Not my fault if you didn't get the comedic reference. Expand your tastes if you feel left out.

ONTOPIC: EXANDAKANEEXANDAKANE.

Kapton JAC
I'm kinda happy about seeing more Asjhia Ventress (Yea, I know I misspelled it.) Last we laft off she fell down a trench.

Sesse
Lets see what is it that we are eventually going to see ^^.

I am sure the production team will find a way to Jar Jar this up for good.
Trust me.

queeq
Hehehe... that'll be food for more hate threads...

Kapton JAC
and I'll be the one starting them. stick out tongue

queeq
And I'll be the one closing them. stick out tongue

Sesse
That leaves the task of trolling in them to me.

Alliance
I'll b!tch about them.

queeq
About anything, right?

Council#13
Getting back on topic to stop Queeq from closing another thread:

I wanna see more Saesee Tiin! eek!
Or Aayla. droolio What? no expression

queeq
I'll go for Aayla too... hope they work her curves.

SpaceMonkey
Aurra Sing
Boba Fett
Plo Koon

Nactous
This isn't the EU forum. And you're worth having around just for the comic value.

Neither is it the movie forum. Its free range.

Kapton JAC
I'd like to see some more Commander Cody, give the friendship between him and Obi-wan a chance to truly flourish.

Alliance
He's already been confirmed... and seen?

queeq
Seen? Really?

Alliance
Seen. Cody is in this and his relationship with Kenobi will be further developed.

Certainly for the better.

Blax_Hydralisk
Seen. Cody is in this and his relationship with Kenobi will be further developed.

Certainly for the better.

Yes... because obviously we'll all be so interested in this relationship, knowing that in a couple months, he'll try to vaporize him on the side of a cliff stick out tongue

Alliance
rightfully so.

And yes, their relationship is very interesting. I think the general fan doesn't really know jack about clones. They're not storimes and they're quite different characters. Even the movies convey this.

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by Elite Hunter
I thought I would create a thread to help the forum. So my 2 questions are which character do you hope we see a lot of. And what character do you hope is A)not in the series or B) has a very limited role in the series. Quinlan Vos.

queeq
rightfully so.

And yes, their relationship is very interesting. I think the general fan doesn't really know jack about clones. They're not storimes and they're quite different characters. Even the movies convey this.

They're still the Emp's mind slaves.

Alliance
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
Quinlan Vos.

HeHe...I was waiting for that. Ironically...he's only the 7th named jedi in Star Wars, but was never shown on screen.Originally posted by queeq
They're still the Emp's mind slaves.

No, in fact they're not. Thats not canon, is not supported by the films, and will infact, be continued to be shown as one of the very misconceptions I'm referring to.

queeq
Not supported???? Once the Emperor issues the order to kill Kenobi, Cody fires instantly, without thought or hesitation. And these guys are supposed to be friends?? It's a formal loyalty between the clones and anyone except the Emperor. Anything the Emperor says supercedes anything. The fact that the Emperor doesn't give a lot of direct orders, doesn't change that.

Alliance
If Cody was told he was a traitor...of course he would order him shot. Anything the Emperor says supercedes anything because he's the highest ranking Republic official, commander in Chief. Cody would have done the same thing on Kenobi's orders if there was no higher interfering order. Its like a general telling his soldier "don't shoot me" and the President saying "shoot him." Hierarchy of command is an essential part of modern forces.

On top of that, Cody gave Kenobi his saber even though he had pre-recieved orders to kill him as necessary. Clearly he wasn't worried about it, but there was no way he'd refuse an order. Bush has ordered some American military personnel to do some pretty heinous things, that doesn't necessarily reflect on the poor character of the troops as much as it does command.

queeq
Not does it say they don't have poor character. Frankly, I don't think they have character at all, apart from battelfield character. I don't think Cody cared. He hands back his sabre because at that point he has to support Kenobi's actions. The next moment it changes and that's fine with him too.
I doubt they even have morals, they just do as they are told. "Befehl ist befehl". And that is the entire point of having clones: they only think for themselves when you tell them to. They are completely in the Emperor's control

Alliance
No one is questioning their military prowess, its what they do best and its what they like to do. Clearly they can joke with eachother and they make up thier own minds just as much as any other military organization would today. Clones aren't going to dictate policy, its clear that they dictate part of the war planning as Cody showed before Utapau. They're in control of the Jedi just as much as the chancellor. They're not GIVEN the opportunity to exercise real choices. Watching the movies clearly shows this and is no reason to make up strange theories about "mind control" and other BS.

queeq
No one is questioning their military prowess, its what they do best and its what they like to do. Clearly they can joke with eachother

Where do you get this stuff??? Not from the movies, I never saw a Clone laugh.

Clones aren't going to dictate policy, its clear that they dictate part of the war planning as Cody showed before Utapau.

They just follow orders, dude. They dictate only in the sense of military superiority.

They're not GIVEN the opportunity to exercise real choices. Watching the movies clearly shows this and is no reason to make up strange theories about "mind control" and other BS.

There is... The Kaminoans clearly said they follow every order without question. That's a form of mind control, it certainly limits their ability to act on their own insights. They are designed to follow any order bu a superior. That's a form of mind control: their own will is a by definition inferior to the peopl in charge.

Alliance
Where do you get this stuff??? Not from the movies, I never saw a Clone laugh.

Jango never laughed, yet we saw him humorously mock Kenobi in AOTC. Similary, Remeber the scene before Kenobi lands on Utapau? Kenobi and Cody are clearly joking with eachother. Even Cody's "you might be needing this" is said with a clone-sense of humor and a smirk.

Clearly, if clones followed ANY order without question, the jedi could have ordered them to stop. Mundi certianly had plenty of time to give such an order. (I don't know why he didn't) They understand hierarchy of command.

In the movies, we rarely saw a clone outside of a military situation. Yet, when we do see them (taking of from Corsucant scene in III, they are conversing with eachother, gesturing. Clearly they are the droids you would have them be.

And as I've said, what we've seen is in military situations only. Therefore, you're trying to claim that military situations are the entirety of their existance. You can't make that claim. To prove that, you'd need to show them following an order outside of a military situation.

queeq
I am not saying they are droids. They have creativity which they apply in their tasks. Plus they cannot be shut down by pulling an electrical plug But their tasks ARE ONLY MILITARY... They serve no other purpose, the Kaminoans said so themselves: "They will make a fine army", not "they will have a great time when they're off duty".
And they are limited in what they can or cannot do. And I can prove it: canon sources only show them in military situations. There is no way of thinking these guys have spare time. Absence of evidence is not evidence of absence.

And it's not as if they weren't genetically altered i.e. exact copies of Jango without change... after all, they grew 10 times faster, who knows what else is altered. They have no life experience outside the Clone Facility. They are not supposed to be 'regularly human'.

And of course they wouldn't listen to the Jedi when Order 66 was given: they were commanded by a higher power, a power higher up in the hierarchy, than the Jedi.

Alliance
No. While they're in the damn army, you're only examining them in combat situations. I'm ignoring the craptastic show-off marching in AOTC. Looking at ROTS, at the times when they are NOT actively fighting (coruscant landing pad, pre-Utapau, downtime on Utapau, we see them functioning as normal humans.

Of course there are genetic alterations from the really dumbed down infantry to the souped up commandos (the highest cannon level of trooper) ARCs and possibly Nulls, whcih may or not become "canon" are souped up even more. The clones certianly have character and free thought outside of military situations. What your claiming as "mindlessness" could be interpreted in any command situaiton on Earth, let alone in SW. If you look at the larger picture, you're incorrect.

Ushgarak
Oh, this is all nonsense. it is extremely clear from the films that the Clones have no real free will. Their ability to socialise amongst themselves- which frankly, we don't see any more of in the films than we do with the battle droids- is meaningless, really; it doesn't make them any more real as people.

They are completely enslaved to the purpose for which they were created, They cannot lead lives of their own, and they obey orders from a superior absolutely and totally just as if they were a machine- they turn on their Jedi comrades without even a moment's hesitation; this is not the activity of a free-willed person, nor can it be compared to any real-life military set-up.

Thy may be biological, but effectively they are still robots.

queeq
What Ush said. They are more resilient than droids though.

The clones certianly have character and free thought outside of military situations.

Where DO you get this information??? Not from canon sources!
Is there a "Favourite spare time tips when you're not fighting Guide for Clones" I missed out on?

Sesse
This is like debating what Obi Wan does off duty...
Im sure he likes to watch his holoTV and eat Bantha jerky.
And yes. Anakin masturbates daily.

Alliance
Where DO you get this information??? Not from canon sources!
Is there a "Favourite spare time tips when you're not fighting Guide for Clones" I missed out on?
Have I ever cited a non-canon source? Read my effing posts.

You have no reason to assume what you do.

queeq
Well, where do you get your information from that Clones have a sense of humour and character and free thought and spare time off from the military then? Give us a scene or a fragment from one of the canon novels. Because I never saw that.

Alliance
First off, I don't even remeber the novels. Secondly, AS I"VE ALREADY POINTED OUT..they show humor in the films. That is reason to believe that they're like most other humans in most respects. You're simply assuming they can't. You can't make that assumption.

queeq
I'm not assuming anything... I simply don't SEE them having fun, drinks and buddy times in the movies. But please do point them out if I missed them. And especially I don't see them off duty, which for some reason I cannot imagine them having any either. They were MADE for warfare and that is what they do... that is what we SEE them do. We don't see them do anything else.
The films give no reason to believe they are anything more than simplified and ultra-trained soldiers. They can have a sense of humour, sure, but it is all subject to their main purpose: to fight.

Ushgarak
Ther battle droids show humour in the films as well. It's all a facsimile.

It's not as if the Clones cannot have a personality. There's no reason why they should not be capable of socialising and having the apperance of normal humans.

But in being totally subservient- and having no free will in the matter- and also being subject to a complete and radical change in their Galactic perception- 'Jedi are allies (and superiors)' straight to 'Jedi are enemies and must be killed with no mercy'- in one brief insant, without being able to engage any self-control or having any form of hesitation, doubt or second thought shows that they are not human in the sense we understand the term.

They weren't really created to be good guys to empathise with; indeed their creation is clearly portrayed on film as a bad thing. And their ultimate purpose is as an instrument of pure evil.

queeq
Yup.

Kapton JAC
The clones aren't mind controlled in the fact that Palpatine controls everything they do. They have a concious will, that's what makes them beter than a droid army, because they can react to the unexpected, however they have a, for lack of a beter term, born instinct to follow orders without second thought, just like birds flying south every winter. It is an instinct that truly doesn't have any thought, they just do it. That is how they were made, they were born to be the perfect warriors, born to follow any order without thought or hesitation, that is why they immediately attaced the Jedi after order 66.

The Jedi had never shown any hostility twoard the Republic, and anyone who wasn't progammed to follow orders without a second thought wouldn't have attacked the Jedi so quickly. Remember: Cody and Obi-wan were good friends, but even that didn't stop Cody, didn't even make him hesitate to give the order: "Blast Him!"

queeq
Originally posted by Kapton JAC
The clones aren't mind controlled in the fact that Palpatine controls everything they do.

Well, he does. But he doesn't have to. That's why he ahd clones instead of droids: they act on their own and can think creatively. But when Palpy explicitly wants them to do something... all they do is obey. Without question, without hesitation.

chik4lit
Originally posted by Ushgarak
Ther battle droids show humour in the films as well. It's all a facsimile.

The humor from the battle droids is inadvertent on their part, though. They're funny because they're not human.

Kapton JAC
Well, he does. But he doesn't have to. That's why he ahd clones instead of droids: they act on their own and can think creatively. But when Palpy explicitly wants them to do something... all they do is obey. Without question, without hesitation.

Exactly

queeq
The end. wink

exanda kane
I read somewhere recently that Han Solo will not feature in the show. I know the major players of the saga where ruled out, but I did get my hopes up that Solo would be given his dues, even in a younger form that would most likely be cringeworthy. I think after the awful EU Han Solo trilogy, his story should be given justice. But as that has been ruled out, Exanda Kane. If they want a replacement for Jar Jar they can get a dork like Kapton JAC.

queeq
No Han Solo? That's a relief.

Ushgarak
I have to agree. I really don't think there is much more to be said about Han, so that being the case the only purpose of having him in would be to give the fans their moment, which is not good reasoning.

queeq
PLus it can only destroy the character we know.

exanda kane
- or like for that matter.

queeq
Oh yes.

Lord Knightfa11
no han... defenitely

and no boba if they get a child actor like the one in tpm to voice him...
"master mace, master sir? i have come to get vengance on my father, sir"

i wanna see some clone commandos defenitely (OMG LUVED THAT GAME)
some more dooku
some more revan (JUST KIDDING DONT GO NUTZ)
and some awesome jedi feats...

queeq
The animate series will definately show clones and Dooku. So no worries there.

exanda kane
I hope they show more about the birth of the Rebellion, I mean they obviously will show something there, but one of the only interesting things in Episode 3 for me was the "So this is how liberty dies?" angle, which is not only interesting in itself, but also interesting in relation to America.

And while there was that cut scene that showed the few leaders discussing making the Rebellion as a political protest, they could shove in the more radical militarised themes too, like a battle scared Seperatist leader who gradually turns into the good guy. For the sake of argument, let's call him Exanda Kane.

I do agree entirely about Han Solo not being in the show, but I cannot but help suppress an urge that if Ford was 40 years younger it would be amazing. Obviously that is not the case, and if they tried to show a younger Han we might get a junior Hayden Christiensen in Solo form.

Council#13
More General Grievous, maybe?

queeq
In the animated series yes, live action no.

Lord Knightfa11
oh yea defenitely grevious

what i meant was clone COMMANDOS the people that that awesome fps was centered around

Elite Hunter
General Grievous pwning jedi and this isn't a character but I would like to see more CIS victories shown.

queeq
We prolly will.

exanda kane
In the Live Series? Or we on about animated one now that looks silly but I will probably go and see just to conform?

I wonder if the TV series can make General Greivous more of a character than a gimmick.

queeq
We talk about both series... It gets confusing. laughing out loud

exanda kane
Indiana Jooones

queeq
That's no. 3.

exanda kane
The Highly Contrived Adventures Of The Young Indiana Jones?

That's what's going to happen with this Live Action Series you know; Non-descrpyt-teen-wonder-Jedi-with-matinee-idol-looks meets Denzel Washington, Mark Twain and Aled Jones each episode and discusses the finer points of Uncle George's Neverland. Turns out this Jedi is Al Gore's long lost son.

queeq
I kinda liked the Young Indy series

exanda kane
Still contrived as hell.

queeq
Well yeah... who'd want to go to university to study archaeology after such adventures. It was still entertaining and that's what counts for me.

exanda kane
Mah, didn't find it that entertaining as it is. Probably going to be more balanced in tone than this will be though.

queeq
True.

chik4lit
I know a LOT of people who wanted to be an archaeologist after seeing Indiana Jones.

I should add that none of them actually became archaeologists.

queeq
Nope. Not after they find out you have to dig and sort pottery sherds the rest of their lives.

Kapton JAC
I read somewhere recently that Han Solo will not feature in the show. I know the major players of the saga where ruled out, but I did get my hopes up that Solo would be given his dues, even in a younger form that would most likely be cringeworthy. I think after the awful EU Han Solo trilogy, his story should be given justice. But as that has been ruled out, Exanda Kane. If they want a replacement for Jar Jar they can get a dork like Kapton JAC.

^Humph, and you say I'm harboring a grudge. Have to say, I agree with Gideon.

Anyway, noone could do as good of a job as han except Harrison Ford.

exanda kane
No, I'm just taking the piss out of you because you're an easy target.

Kapton JAC
Yea, well, remain childish for all I care, and have fun. smile

Auron_Kae
I honestly hope that they show a little bit of Mara Jade in there. smile Character I'd like included the most would be Boba and Aurra Sing, though.

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>