Cable vs Nate Grey

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

endrict
I couldn't find this.

Who wins?

gogogadgetgo
hmmm.....cable

id369

Mr Marvel
I go w/ Cable b/c of the vast personal experience he wields.

Plus they have already fought before, I believe Cable won.

id369
Ok I found it.

Cable vs. Nate Grey AKA X-man
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?threadid=300667&pagenumber=10

I suppose this is Cable not hindered by the T.O. virus and Shaman X-Man.

I am constituently switching sides, because there is as much evidence that points out either one could come up as the victor. Truth be told this is a close match.

Power: X-Man takes this hands down. Cable T.O. did return, but at this point Cable could control them with an after thought. Not only that, but Cable mostly exhibited TP/TK. Cable admits that X-Man exhibited more exotic Psi powers, that Cable never got to developed.

Control/Skill of Power: This one is not as clear as you might think. Yes Cable is like 40 years old (me thinks), and X-Man died around age 17. However we have no idea how old the alternate Nate was, and they did merge each others experience (along with powers and genetic traits) which lead to a huge spike in X-Man intellect.

Combat: Cable is a trained soldier, with years of combat expirience. Nate mostly had learn as you go, experience. Yet we have no idea what kind of training alternate Nate had. Let alone that, X-Man went on to embark a journey to protect entire planets and civilizations against any potential threat. This included single, highly powerful aliens (Qabiri) capable of destroying Planets by themselves. Cable had the entire government, and some superhuman organizations out to get him, leading to the eminent battle with the Silver Surfer.

So I still find this match in-conclusive. More so if its in character rule.

Utrigita
I must admit I have always seen them as about equal in a combat situation with a slight edge towards Cable because of his "documented" experience srug

Endrict Nuul
Mod please lock this since there is another one right below this.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.