Hal Jordan/Superman vs Silver Sufer/ Thor

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

The Great Galen
Who takes it?

iceman24567
Team 1 takes a slight majority.

The Great Galen
Oh yeah forgot this detail, its Classic Jordan and current Supes agasnt current SS and current Thor.

iceman24567
Lul Thor's hair is blonde no expression.

Soljer
Jordan can beat Thor or draw with the Surfer. Superman can beat Thor, but loses to Norrin.

Jordan vs. Norrin and Superman vs. Thor will be in team one's favor.

Surfer vs. Superman and Thor vs Jordan will be in team two's.

Bouboumaster
Current Thor haven't laid the smack down to the Destroyer, recently? If so, team two, 'cause Thor solo.

If not, Team 2 win too, because of Sup's weakness easely exploited by Surfer.

Thorion
If current Thor has the Odinpower, he could take the other 3 at once. We can't be sure, so I'll assume that he's talking about classic Thor (Otherwise this is a horrible mismatch) Team 1 take a tiny majority, imo.

Team 1, 5.1/10.

llagrok
Originally posted by Soljer
Jordan can beat Thor or draw with the Surfer. Superman can beat Thor, but loses to Norrin.

Jordan vs. Norrin and Superman vs. Thor will be in team one's favor.

Surfer vs. Superman and Thor vs Jordan will be in team two's.

Ye of little faith.

guy222
team two

Harbinger
Team two, namely because I think Surfer can edge out Supes and then help Thor take Hal.

6/10.

quanchi112
Team 2 wins.

tdazz
Team 2.

Nihilist
T2

Mindship
SS = extreme power/versatility
T = extreme power/versatility
HJ = extreme power/versatility
S = extreme power

SS/T > HJ/S

tdawg14
I would go with Surfer and Thor here especially at their current levels.

fangirl101
Team 2 wins. 6/10. Even Tho Kal is by far the fastest on the battle field, The marvel Duo is by far probably one of the most versatile and powerful pairs you could come up with at this level of power.

The Great Galen
I agree, it would be intense battle but IMO I think team 2 would take 6/10.

DigiMark007
Originally posted by Soljer
Jordan can beat Thor

uh

Originally posted by fangirl101
Even Tho Kal is by far the fastest on the battle field.

uh

lannfear
team 2 for majority

OneDumbG0
Team 2. It would be a greater margin of victory if Surfer and Thor know about Hal's weakness to yellow.

The Great Galen
Jordan and Supes have already shown imcredible immunity to there exploitations. In fact im pretty sure Jordan could just build a solar suit construct over Sups with a direct feed to solar energy...this all takes time however which is somethng I doubt either team will have. Team 2 6/10

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.