Spawn vs. Thor

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

id369
Spawn from the series: God Slayer
vs.
Current Thor

I cant decided which series, is better. But they both seem to fit each others theme (so to speak).

iceman24567
Second time in under a week there pal.

LORD B
131fist

complexbrother
Thor .

guy222
thor

CaptainStoic
Spawn

DestinyGuy678
I have a feeling spawn takes this, never seen him fight but hes shown to be xtremely powerful even without his 4th age abilities

CaptainStoic
Originally posted by DestinyGuy678
I have a feeling spawn takes this, never seen him fight but hes shown to be xtremely powerful even without his 4th age abilities

The thing with Spawn is that he can teleport into another persons body fully solidified, and since he has supernatural strength tearing Thor up from the insides is very possible, not to mention the pain that he would be in initially (yuck) Aliens vs Predator Requiem comes to mind.

DestinyGuy678
Originally posted by CaptainStoic
The thing with Spawn is that he can teleport into another persons body fully solidified, and since he has supernatural strength tearing Thor up from the insides is very possible, not to mention the pain that he would be in initially (yuck) Aliens vs Predator Requiem comes to mind. should thors magica larmor protect him against that?

draxx_tOfU
Originally posted by DestinyGuy678
should thors magica larmor protect him against that?

Spawn ftw...

DestinyGuy678
Originally posted by draxx_tOfU
Spawn ftw... I think he'd win too Im pretty sure thor could put up a fight...isnt current thor stronger than odin?

OneDumbG0
Originally posted by CaptainStoic
The thing with Spawn is that he can teleport into another persons body fully solidified, and since he has supernatural strength tearing Thor up from the insides is very possible, not to mention the pain that he would be in initially (yuck) Aliens vs Predator Requiem comes to mind. My intuition says that Thor's immortal body would prevent that insta-kill tactic. He wasn't torn apart by Onslaught's energies when he tried to contain him. Even if he managed to merge into his body physically, Kitty phased classic Thor into concrete once and classic Thor used his magic to reverse it, despite the intense pain. BTW, how strong is Spawn from 'God Slayer?'

batdude123
Originally posted by OneDumbG0
My intuition says that Thor's immortal body would prevent that insta-kill tactic. He wasn't torn apart by Onslaught's energies when he tried to contain him. Even if he managed to merge into his body physically, Kitty phased classic Thor into concrete once and classic Thor used his magic to reverse it, despite the intense pain. BTW, how strong is Spawn from 'God Slayer?'

Thor isn't immortal.

OneDumbG0
Do you mean, because he has to eat them Idun apples every few thousand years? I guess you're right, technically. I was using immortal in a sense to describe his strength, durability and magic more than in the literal never-ages sense.

Mr. Slippyfist
Originally posted by OneDumbG0
I was using immortal in a sense to describe his strength, durability and magic more than in the literal never-ages sense. ...

What?

OneDumbG0

Who?

id369
Ok just to be clear, this is Spawn form the God Slayer series. Not Al Simmons, from the main series.

DestinyGuy678
http://image.comicvine.com:8000/item/4000/3381/113322-spawn_400.jpg

4th age spawn can take this....but is current thorr stronger than odin? (this is his best look in my opinion)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.