Cyborg Superman vs Kingdom Come Superman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

superchron
Round 1- Henshaw without his rings

Round 2- Henshaw gets teh pimp ring

iceman24567
I still think Hensaw can beat him we have to see more for this Superman.

Sirius77
Henshaw.

guy222
bumprav

joshypooh
superman wins both

quanchi112
KC Supes wins.

iceman24567
Kingdom Come Superman wins 1 but goes down hard in number 2.

psycho gundam
isn't henshaw just a disembodied consciousness at the end of the day?
how does superman beat him if so many others can't?

iceman24567
Destroying his body counts as a win on Kmc right?

vansonbee
Originally posted by iceman24567
Destroying his body counts as a win on Kmc right? yes that counts as a win.

So I say Cyborg wins with rings and lose without.

Avlon
Destroying his body counts as a win on Kmc right?

No. He doesn't necessarily get KO'd without a body. Plus, he's been able to make his body invulnerable, have multiple bodies at the same time, or rebuild faster than it can be destroyed.

namorsubby
KC superman

vansonbee
Originally posted by Avlon
No. He doesn't necessarily get KO'd without a body. Plus, he's been able to make his body invulnerable, have multiple bodies at the same time, or rebuild faster than it can be destroyed. well this is kc superman, has any superman break cyborg in the past? Not tiny piece's, but large chunk

*Any scan showing his rebuilding factor that fast? for KMC vs

Avlon
Originally posted by vansonbee
well this is kc superman, has any superman break cyborg in the past? Not tiny piece's, but large chunk

*Any scan showing his rebuilding factor that fast? for KMC vs

Henshaw has taken blows from Parallax and healed in 2 panels. In hunter/prey he was rebuilding on the fly.

It's all in the respect thread.

quanchi112
No. He doesn't necessarily get KO'd without a body. Plus, he's been able to make his body invulnerable, have multiple bodies at the same time, or rebuild faster than it can be destroyed. In these threads you dont have to kill your opponent to beat him.

Avlon
Originally posted by quanchi112
In these threads you dont have to kill your opponent to beat him.

What does this have to do with anything I said?

kgkg
Originally posted by vansonbee
well this is kc superman, has any superman break cyborg in the past? Not tiny piece's, but large chunk

*Any scan showing his rebuilding factor that fast? for KMC vs Superman has K.o Cyborg Superman with a punch before it can be done. But this was early version of Cyborg Superman.

vansonbee
Originally posted by kgkg
Superman has K.o Cyborg Superman with a punch before it can be done. But this was early version of Cyborg Superman. So were counting the current version tho. In SMP events did he ever get knockout without getting killed? Not killed but broken piece's flying and regenaration

quanchi112
What does this have to do with anything I said? If he destroys his body for the sake of the thread then Cyborg loses.

Avlon
If he destroys his body for the sake of the thread then Cyborg loses.

Wrong as usual. He would have to KO Henshaw or make him somehow incapable of building a new body on the fly to get a win.

quanchi112
Wrong as usual. He would have to KO Henshaw or make him somehow incapable of building a new body on the fly to get a win. If he destroys his body he wins the thread. If he kos him he gets the win. If Henshaw recreates a new body on the fly before he is ko'd or destroyed then he is still in the fight. Remember,he doesnt have to kill him to beat him. Henshaw thought Superman could have killed him in sc. So,why cant kc Supes beat him?

Avlon
If he destroys his body he wins the thread. If he kos him he gets the win. If Henshaw recreates a new body on the fly before he is ko'd or destroyed then he is still in the fight. Remember,he doesnt have to kill him to beat him. Henshaw thought Superman could have killed him in sc. So,why cant kc Supes beat him?

I never stated my opinion on who wins. You assumed that.

I simply added the fact that Henshaw must be kept from either being able to upgrade/create/inhabit multiple bodies or be KO'd.

quanchi112
I never stated my opinion on who wins. You assumed that.

I simply added the fact that Henshaw must be kept from either being able to upgrade/create/inhabit multiple bodies or be KO'd. How often has he created multiple bodies?

Who wins?

kgkg

kgkg
IMO without ring superman win with ring Superman gets killed like what Cyborg did to Superman recently

Avlon
Originally posted by kgkg

That's one way to do it. In that same arc, Bord one shotted Supes as well though.

Without rings, KC Supes should be able to replicate this without much difficulty. That is, should Henshaw be silly enough to allow it.

Avlon
How often has he created multiple bodies?

At least twice that I remember. Not like it matters. It's fair game.

Who wins?

The one with Superman in their name.

quanchi112
At least twice that I remember. Not like it matters. It's fair game.

The one with Superman in their name. Well, it is fair game but dont act like he always does it in comics. Cyborg isnt above kc Supes imo anyways. If Cyborg thought Superman could kill him Im inclined to believe a slightly more powerful Superman can kill or beat him as well.

Avlon
Well, it is fair game but dont act like he always does it in comics. Cyborg isnt above kc Supes imo anyways. If Cyborg thought Superman could kill him Im inclined to believe a slightly more powerful Superman can kill or beat him as well.

If we're going by forum rules it's fair game. Whether you agree with it or not is up to you. It's well within his abilities and completely up for use in a debate.

As for KC Supes being able to kill him. I doubt it. KO is possible, but only if Henshaw fights like an idiot.

quanchi112
If we're going by forum rules it's fair game. Whether you agree with it or not is up to you. It's well within his abilities and completely up for use in a debate.

As for KC Supes being able to kill him. I doubt it. KO is possible, but only if Henshaw fights like an idiot. I said its fair game. When did I say it wasnt? laughing out loud I said dont act like he always does that,but on here it is fair game.

Henshaw seemed to think Supermanmight be able to kill him,until he started using his rings and clobbering Superman.

Avlon
I said its fair game. When did I say it wasnt? laughing out loud I said dont act like he always does that,but on here it is fair game.

Henshaw seemed to think Supermanmight be able to kill him,until he started using his rings and clobbering Superman.

Henshaw also thought that Superman was Anti monitors angel of death.

He also ripped his wife in half.

He's insane.

quanchi112
Henshaw also thought that Superman was Anti monitors angel of death.

He also ripped his wife in half.

He's insane. He is insane,but Superman is strong enough to destroy his body imo,either of them.

Avlon
He is insane,but Superman is strong enough to destroy his body imo,either of them.

Depends on what form Henshaw takes.

Especially since al 3 of them are Superman. wink

quanchi112
Depends on what form Henshaw takes.

Especially since al 3 of them are Superman. wink Which form couldnt Superman destroy?

Golgo13
Really tough fight.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Golgo13
Really tough fight. A more powerful Superman dominates him.

Cogito
1. Supes
2. Hank 6-8/10

quanchi112
Originally posted by Cogito
1. Supes
2. Hank 6-8/10 What makes you think Henshaw can win ?

Golgo13
1. Supes
2. Hank 6-8/10

I'm going to have to agree. Close fight.

Cogito
What makes you think Henshaw can win ?

All dat bling, baby.

And the fact that KC Superman wasn't that much more powerful than regular Superman

quanchi112
All dat bling, baby.

And the fact that KC Superman wasn't that much more powerful than regular Superman To the point a guy couldn't even budge him which sent Ne Superman flying back.

Kingdom Come Superman wins, easily.

abhilegend
Cyborg oneshotted superman. He would twoshot KC superman.

quanchi112
Originally posted by abhilegend
Cyborg oneshotted superman. He would twoshot KC superman. When did he oneshot Superman ?

Love hearing you say that by the way.

Kc is on another level.

JakeTheBank
KC Superman might win with some bullshit PIS "node one shot".

quanchi112
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
KC Superman might win with some bullshit PIS "node one shot". Do you think that is the only way he can win ?

JakeTheBank
Do you think that is the only way he can win ?

I think he could trash earlier "versions" of Hank to score a forum victory, but generally, Hank's regeneration is on another level, even if his opponent is more powerful than he.

quanchi112
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
I think he could trash earlier "versions" of Hank to score a forum victory, but generally, Hank's regeneration is on another level, even if his opponent is more powerful than he. I see him easily being torn apart and Kc being too durable and too formidable to even struggle, personally.

iceman24567
Kingdom Come Superman wins 1 but goes down hard in number 2.

cdtm
When did he oneshot Superman ?

Love hearing you say that by the way.

Kc is on another level.

Hm... *Waits patiently*

The Cyborg scenes are the only good thing about that story arc...

quanchi112
Originally posted by cdtm
Hm... *Waits patiently*

The Cyborg scenes are the only good thing about that story arc... ?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.