Regular Wonder Woman (no lasso) -versus- A Berserk She-Hulk

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Evangel94
Just as the title says, Wonder Woman without her lasso against a Berserk and very angry She-Hulk. This is a brawl style match in New York City set right outside the old Avengers Mansion.

The only restriction on Wonder Woman is that she does not have her lasso. The city is evacuated, so Wonder Woman can fight without fear of hurting any civilians.

No BFR. Who wins?

TricksterPriest
Wonder Woman. Shulkie is just outmatched in every way possible.

spetznaz
WonderWoman. I could give reasons, but there is really no need to. WonderWoman outclasses She-Hulk in strength, speed, resistance, agility and fighting ability.

The lassos (and other assorted 'toys') would only have given her other ways of ending the battle.

xmarksthespot
She-Hulk gets decapitated Sailor Moon-style.

CaptainStoic
This fight would not be as cut and dry as it seems, in the strength dept. the current She Hulk is far stronger than Hercules, while Wonder Woman is a little stronger. She Hulk loses on every other level however, but if she was a martial artist on Gamora's level she would take a majority. Wonder Woman on the other hand has the speed advantage as well as the the martial arts skill to make this a pretty loppsided fight in her favor, and unless She Hulk could get in the first hit via surprise attack, she would never win. Just to be more clear about this battle Wonder Woman in no way would be able to just walk all over She Hulk, she would have to work for it every time.

Wonder Woman FTW 8/10

The Pict
WW wins every time

snoopdogg
The dials go to 11.

spetznaz
Actually it is a walkover .....WW is more skilled in combat, has far greater experience fighting characters (be they inferior, peers, slightly superior, or vastly superior), she is faster by an amazing margin, she has greater damage soak when it comes to blunt force, and in terms of strength is stronger (although I know that some posters like C.Stoic dispute that, feats for both clearly show that Diana is above She-Hulk).

The only way WW would even lose 1 out of 10 is if she decided to throw the fight.

Otherwise this becomes a fight between Orville Wright with a 6-shot revolver in the Wright Flyer (She Hulk) versus the best fighter ace in the USAF flying in a F-22 Raptor (WonderWoman).

If you add all of WW's attributes and put her up against She-Hulk with all her attributes, the difference might even be greater than that of the Raptor vs the Wright Flyer.

Soljer
Diana in a complete and utter stomp.

CaptainStoic
Originally posted by spetznaz
Actually it is a walkover .....WW is more skilled in combat, has far greater experience fighting characters (be they inferior, peers, slightly superior, or vastly superior), she is faster by an amazing margin, she has greater damage soak when it comes to blunt force, and in terms of strength is stronger (although I know that some posters like C.Stoic dispute that, feats for both clearly show that Diana is above She-Hulk).

The only way WW would even lose 1 out of 10 is if she decided to throw the fight.

Otherwise this becomes a fight between Orville Wright with a 6-shot revolver in the Wright Flyer (She Hulk) versus the best fighter ace in the USAF flying in a F-22 Raptor (WonderWoman).

If you add all of WW's attributes and put her up against She-Hulk with all her attributes, the difference might even be greater than that of the Raptor vs the Wright Flyer.

Going by the way Wonder Woman beat Hercules (JLA vs Avengers) and appeared to be struggling to keep him in a cobra clutch type of wrestling hold... vs She Hulk barely trying when they arm wrestled shows that She Hulk may be actually stronger than Wonder Woman (based solely on that showing). Other than that Wonder Woman outclasses her in every other area. Does She Hulk have the power to stun Wonder Woman? Absolutely! Like I said earlier the only way that She Hulk would ever win a fight between the two, is if she got in a sneak attack. She Hulk showed that she is mid class 100 at the very least. Her martial arts skills is what would be exploited by the more seasoned Wonder Woman.

Need I bring up Cheetah of classic years before Zoom taught her anything? I'm not saying that She Hulk would win more than 2 of 10, but she would make Wonder Woman work for it, as long as the wirters remembered that She Hulk just got a hefty power amp. Kicking Titania into another state for example shows as much.... as well as lifting the Things max weight effortlessly with one arm, Hercules would have been beaten just as easily when they arm wrestled, Jen just didn't want to put up with the drama that it would have caused.

WW FTW 8/10

Faceman
reported for spite.

j/k . WW 9/10

severance
isn't she hulk now the reigning champion of the universe she is the best pound for pound fighter in the marvel cosmos that surely means she can take diana jump

CaptainStoic
Originally posted by severance
isn't she hulk now the reigning champion of the universe she is the best pound for pound fighter in the marvel cosmos that surely means she can take diana jump

Nah! Squirrel Girl could take em both out.

rico777
WW 10/10 wink

Evangel94
I thought She-Hulk just got a massive strength upgrade recently no?

King_Mungi
Originally posted by Evangel94
I thought She-Hulk just got a massive strength upgrade recently no?

Yeah and apparently lost it shortly after.

darthgoober
What if She Hulk did this...

http://img245.imageshack.us/img245/7218/sensationalshehulkv2009fp2.jpg

shifty

severance
Originally posted by darthgoober
What if She Hulk did this...

http://img245.imageshack.us/img245/7218/sensationalshehulkv2009fp2.jpg

of course she has the greatest power of all She knows she is a comic book character and can do something about it. She just gets a giant rubber ersaer and rubs out WW. stick out tongue

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.