Flash vs Drax with the Power Gem with a twist

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

golem370
Drax lands on earth and Flash shows up to confront him in this fight Drax has had a hypnotic suggestion in planted in his mind saying the first person who tries to stop him is going to try and steal your pretty gem which Champion tryed to do and got drop with one hammer punch.

Drax

7foot4

Intellegence: Learning Imparied
Strength Incaluable
Speed Enchanced
Flight Speed Sub-Light Speed
Stamina Metahuman
Durability Demi-Godlike
agility Athlete
Reflexes Athlete

Soljer
Drax won't even be aware of Wally's presence as Wally kicks the shit out of him.

golem370
Drax is very durable able to with the Sun heat and flown into a asteroid I think he could withstand flash's assault. He fought Thanos and destroyed a planet in the process took shots from Human Torch,Havok & Nova and a sucker punch from Thing and nothing.

Soljer
Originally posted by golem370
Drax is very durable able to with the Sun heat and flown into a asteroid I think he could withstand flash's assault. He fought Thanos and destroyed a planet in the process took shots from Human Torch,Havok & Nova and a sucker punch from Thing and nothing.

Cool.

Flash 10/10.

Faceman
Originally posted by golem370
Drax lands on earth and Flash shows up to confront him in this fight Drax has had a hypnotic suggestion in planted in his mind saying the first person who tries to stop him is going to try and steal your pretty gem which Champion tryed to do and got drop with one hammer punch.

Drax

7foot4

Intellegence: Learning Imparied
Strength Incaluable
Speed Enchanced
Flight Speed Sub-Light Speed
Stamina Metahuman
Durability Demi-Godlike
agility Athlete
Reflexes Athlete

You shouldn't have made the battle field Earth...

golem370
Well I don't think it matters because Drax is pretty fast has awesome durability and powerful concussive blasts.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.