imortal hercules vs world war hulk

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

spidey-dude
NO PREP

who wins here imortal hercules or world war hulk ?

Bouboumaster
Hulk. 10/10

spidey-dude
when was the last time hercules and hulk even fought ?

Bouboumaster
WWH, I don't remember wich.

But Hulk gives him a beating.

Kutulu
Originally posted by spidey-dude
when was the last time hercules and hulk even fought ?

WWH fought Hercules and beat him effortlessly during the WWH saga.

guy222
wwh

spidey-dude
Originally posted by Kutulu
WWH fought Hercules and beat him effortlessly during the WWH saga. which book

janus77
that wasn't a fair fight, Hercules wasn't ready nor intending to fight Hulk.
not that it would have made a difference, just saying that it's not a proper indication of Hercules' abilities. Hulk would win, of course.

spidey-dude
Originally posted by janus77
that wasn't a fair fight, Hercules wasn't ready nor intending to fight Hulk.
not that it would have made a difference, just saying that it's not a proper indication of Hercules' abilities. Hulk would win, of course. which issue was that

janus77
forgot, it was during the WWH arc no expression.

spidey-dude
Originally posted by janus77
forgot, it was during the WWH arc no expression. send me PM if you find which issue it was

severance
WWH should win this but not in a complete stomp. Immortal Herc has monstrous strength and is very highly skilled

llagrok
It was WWH 3 and 4 I think.

quanchi112
WW Hulk toys with him.

ultimatethor
WWH would break evry bone in his body

severance
three people have voted hercules own up who are you? Try and make a case for your vote

harri
I voted for Herc cuz he is the god of strength and i know wwh is amazing but herc is the best

severance
Originally posted by harri
I voted for Herc cuz he is the god of strength and i know wwh is amazing but herc is the best

Ok thanks for coming out of the cupboard. I think herc is right up there with the most powerful guys but wwh is just a bit too much even for the lion of olympus

CaptainStoic
Originally posted by spidey-dude
which issue was that

I think it was Incredible Hulk# 107 or 109... anyways I was just looking at it the other day.

Faceman
Most versions of Hulk would win.

Mr. Slippyfist

Faceman
Originally posted by Mr. Slippyfist

Nice, I think I'll play that number in tomorrows cash 3 lotto...

leonidas
the only version of hulk that wins straight up each time is wwh. herc has battled savage and even mindless to standstills. maestro maybe as well.

Faceman
Originally posted by leonidas
herc has battled savage and even mindless to standstills. maestro maybe as well.

In every encounter ?

leonidas
yeah. there's never been a clear winner between immortal and hulk. they've battled on at least 4 occasions i can recall off-hand. mortal herc got nearly killed though. erm

Faceman
Ok I recall issues #316 , #321, #404 ...I'll go hunt them down and see for myself...

leonidas
they also fought in an issue of the champions and a classic in the old strange tales where herc probably could have been declared the winner.

Faceman
Hulk has beat Hercules twice. There's a Tales To Astonish issue with Bill Everett art. Peter David also wrote Hercules vs. Hulk story. Deodato drew it. Both great issues.

leonidas
hulk didn't win in the deodata issue. confused

tales to astonish? not sure what issue you're referring to. i said starange tales but it may have been tales to astonish. hulk certainly didn't win that fight either . . .

spidey-dude
Originally posted by Faceman
Hulk has beat Hercules twice. There's a Tales To Astonish issue with Bill Everett art. Peter David also wrote Hercules vs. Hulk story. Deodato drew it. Both great issues. this is imortal hercules

olympian
Originally posted by Faceman
Hulk has beat Hercules twice. There's a Tales To Astonish issue with Bill Everett art. Peter David also wrote Hercules vs. Hulk story. Deodato drew it. Both great issues.

Tales of Antonish is the one figth where you can make a case of Hercules looking better than Hulk. Its the first figth they ever had.Apart from that he only lost when he was Mortal and against WWH. And WWH is murdy since he wasent figthing back. Wich is something aknowleged by the writer (as if what is showed in the book wasent clear enough).

I still vote WWH, because from a certain point (like figthing Strange) he was certainly getting ahead in power.

And the WWH and Hercules "figth" was in #107.

Faceman
Originally posted by olympian
Tales of Antonish is the one figth where you can make a case of Hercules looking better than Hulk. Its the first figth they ever had.Apart from that he only lost when he was Mortal and against WWH. And WWH is murdy since he wasent figthing back. Wich is something aknowleged by the writer (as if what is showed in the book wasent clear enough).

I still vote WWH, because from a certain point (like figthing Strange) he was certainly getting ahead in power.

And the WWH and Hercules "figth" was in #107.

Cool, but I wasn't referring to WWH...

olympian
Im aware, but my response was more a reply to the thread itself than just to you.

Take WWH out for the inconclusive manner and apart the Deodato one shot with PAD you dont have actual wins either way.

At least until April with the new Hercules/Hulk one shot.

Faceman
True, they've stalemating most of the time. But going by KMC rules , I would go with other versions of Hulk not WWH over Herc. Herc would have to take him out in the first couple of punches to win...Hulks healing factor is better, and if this becomes a slug fest Hulk will grow stronger...

As shown here Herc can't take Hulk within a few punches...

http://i271.photobucket.com/albums/jj133/paladin123456/hulk1.jpg
http://i271.photobucket.com/albums/jj133/paladin123456/hulk2.jpg
http://i271.photobucket.com/albums/jj133/paladin123456/hulk3.jpg

Grammaton
Most incarnations of Hulk could take Hercules in an all out battle let alone WWH.

Faceman
Originally posted by Grammaton
Most incarnations of Hulk could take Hercules in an all out battle let alone WWH.

I agree.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.