Piotr Rasputin vs Eddie Brock

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

golem370
Fist fight Eddie could lift 700lbs and Piotr Rasputin could lift 500lbs

complexbrother
Pitor has extensive fight training by way of the X-Men's training room, he takes this despite not being able to lift as much weight as Eddie.

starlock
Piotr Rasputin for the win

The Fake Macoy
Piotr has far greater skills, so he'll win this one.

Barbarian Shams
Superior skill prevails in matchups like this. Piotr like previously stated, has received training from a combination of the X-Men Danger Room and personal tutoring from H2H experts like Wolverine and Cyclops. Piotr wins pretty easily 9/10.

Darth Martin
Brock is stronger but Piotr has extensive training with that of Psylocke, Wolverine, and Cyclops.

guy222
piotr

endrict
Originally posted by guy222
piotr

Ha-Son
Originally posted by guy222
piotr

snoopdogg
Where is it stated Piotr can lift 500lbs?

endrict
Originally posted by snoopdogg
Where is it stated Piotr can lift 500lbs?

The very first post, duh......

snoopdogg
Originally posted by endrict
The very first post, duh...... blink Does that make it official? I thought maybe a handbook listed him there or something.

But I do agree Piotr wins. He's got a good deal of training from some of the best. He was a sparring partner with Wolverine.

King_Mungi
I don't recall it saying his human form can press 500lbs in the handbooks, but his armor form weighs that amount *shrugs*

Anyways Peter wins

snoopdogg
Originally posted by King_Mungi
I don't recall it saying his human form can press 500lbs in the handbooks, but his armor form weighs that amount *shrugs*

Anyways Peter wins I did a little research. The ME handbook lists his strength in human form at athlete. Which is double own body weight. So that would put him at 500lbs. being he weighs 250 in human form.

Piotr has impressed Beast in human form before.
http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c379/Doggydogg/Colossus%20agillity%20and%20speed/ColossusandBeastUnc288.jpg

BTW where did the 700lbs max for Brock come from? Not saying it isn't true just I didn't realize he was that strong.

Darth Martin
Was that Forge in that pic?

Mr. Slippyfist
Eddie can lift that much?

snoopdogg
Originally posted by Mr. Slippyfist
Eddie can lift that much? Not sure. Sounds kinda high if you ask me.

Rhinoceros
Originally posted by snoopdogg
Not sure. Sounds kinda high if you ask me.

It's true if I recall correctly. Venom's original strength was Spidey's strength + Brock's own strength enabling him to press almost 11 tons. I think it was stated in some of the handbooks that Brock could press the amount Olympic weightlifters lift. I can get you a couple of scans on this later on.

I do agree that Peter wins, but not by a huge margin as Brock has proven that he can fight without the symbiote.

celestialdemon
Piotr wins

snoopdogg
Piotr just kicked some @ss in human form in Uncanny X-Men #496.

He does have some good strength feats in human form also. One issue he tossed a nice sized rock in the air hit a t-rex in the noggin.

snoopdogg
I saw on the Marvel Database strength scale Piotr can press 550lbs. in human form. And Brock is listed at 700.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.