Loki vs Juggernaut

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

llagrok
How fares this?

BFR is allowed.

ultimatethor
Loki is a pretty powerful magician but i dont know if he is powerful eough to remove the enchantment from jugs. Even if he cant remove the enchantment he still wins via BFR

celestialdemon
Loki with BFR

basilisk
Allowing BFR makes this a pretty quick fight IMO. I'm sure Loki wouldn't have much trouble teleporting Juggernaut off into the depths of space.

severance
Loki barely breaks sweat for the BFR. Without this t'would be quite a struggle for the trickster

guy222
loki

DigiMark007
He doesn't even need BFR. He can teleport/telekinesis his way to getting Juggs' helmet off, and he has some fairly potent tp power.

So yeah, he wins. It just depends which way he does it.

LORD B
loki

Barbarian Shams
Loki should and probably will take this 7/10 with BFR permitted and if he doesn't want to use BFR, he could always use his magic to pluck off Juggy's helmet and then use TP to put him down.

Faceman
L / J = L9.9

leonidas
i'm thinking the way way loki wins this is through bfr. cytorrak>>>loki don't see loki getting both the helmet and skull cap off to be able to beat juggs. juggs gets his mitts on loki it's over.

llagrok
Originally posted by leonidas
i'm thinking the way way loki wins this is through bfr. cytorrak>>>loki don't see loki getting both the helmet and skull cap off to be able to beat juggs. juggs gets his mitts on loki it's over.

Because Loki is only class 100 with superhuman endurance?

Oh yeah, all Juggernaut has to do is touch him....

rougeredmage
your kidding right hands up anyone who has any experience of the juggernaught useing his head and fighting tactically.....anyone no one.. come on LOKI IS A trciskter and is used to outsmartng and outwitting gods..... not some oversized bully that only thinks with his fists. Loki has magic/ telepathy/ shapeshifting/ strengh and endurance on his side

llagrok
I don't think Loki has endurance on his side, but he's got everything else.

Symmetric Chaos
Thor has supressed the enchantment, IIRC, so Loki should be capable of taking Cain apart piece by piece. BFR would also be pretty easy and Loki could probably talk Cain into killing himself if they had twenty minutes together.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.