Who in the DC and Marvel Universes can beat the Celestials?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Mindset
I didn't know where to ask this? embarrasment

Mr. Slippyfist
Wolverine.

Mindset
Well obviously, even Galactus fears him, and he almost killed IG Thanos.

iceman24567
Full power Anti-Monitor, Full Power Spectre, Full power Imperiex, The Endless, Enternity, The Living Tribunal, Full power Galactus a whole bunch of uber cosmics.

Mindset
Eternity could solo all the Celestials?

iceman24567
Originally posted by Mindset
Eternity could solo all the Celestials? Yeah why not.

janus77
Abraxas?

vlaaad12345
A serious myx could.

Galan007
Promethian Giants pop 'em like pimples...

quanchi112
Originally posted by Galan007
Promethian Giants pop 'em like pimples... No way. What feats do they have that suggest this?

Southern_Rebel
Eternity could solo all the Celestials?

Eternity thought them into existence...so, why couldn't he think them out of existence?

Endless Mike
Mxy and other 5d imps

quanchi112
Originally posted by Southern_Rebel
Eternity thought them into existence...so, why couldn't he think them out of existence? Scathan is above him.

guy222
Scathan the Approver(Earth-691) is above Eternity

Mindset
Originally posted by Southern_Rebel
Eternity thought them into existence...so, why couldn't he think them out of existence?

I don't know, because him creating them does not mean that could not be more powerful?

Southern_Rebel
Originally posted by guy222
Scathan the Approver(Earth-691) is above Eternity

He just has that one showing. He could've been boosted by the TOAA for all we know. Celestials shouldn't be above any abstract...especially one like Eternity. For all we know...Eternity could've thought Scathan into existence too. I think we need more than just that one instance with the Protege to say that Scathan is on the power level.

guy222
GOTG is returning

Who knows if Scathan will return

Few appearances nonetheless, it counts

Southern_Rebel
Originally posted by guy222
GOTG is returning

Who knows if Scathan will return

Few appearances nonetheless, it counts smile

You'r right...it does count!!!!

smile

Galan007
Originally posted by quanchi112
No way. What feats do they have that suggest this? Being liek WAY bigger!! And dats all dat matterzz!!! dur

guy222
Have a good weekend

Mr. Slippyfist
Scathan used Celestial tech to ensnare Emo... no expression

iceman24567
So we are speaking about all Celestials in all realities now? Or just the mainstream one because i figure were we going by the mainstream as usual....hmm so i can go in the Silver Surfer vs Superman thread and say KC Superman one shots Norrin? I think i will.

iceman24567
Originally posted by Mr. Slippyfist
Scathan used Celestial tech to ensnare Emo... no expression Oh no ensnare > Eternity no expression i think people just feel like wanking Celestials not sure why they are just silent Galactus wannabes.

Mr. Slippyfist
RED HULK!

Utrigita
In DC no idea.

In Marvel, assuming this is a regular Celestial, then imo we can begin from Galactus and work oure way up, also I'm taking into consideration that it says beat a Celestial not kill a Celestial, so far we only have two death of Celestials on Panel, One by Thanos W/HOTU and in a alternate reality where Earths population gathered itself into something resembling the Uni Mind and kills Arishem I believe it was. So only one actual kill in the mainstream 616 reality.

quanchi112
Originally posted by iceman24567
So we are speaking about all Celestials in all realities now? Or just the mainstream one because i figure were we going by the mainstream as usual....hmm so i can go in the Silver Surfer vs Superman thread and say KC Superman one shots Norrin? I think i will. I believe this thread includes all the Celestials.

FearOfBlood
WARHULK, as Apoc said.

guy222
Apoc or War Hulk beating a Celestial no

spidey-dude
eternity
spectre
linving tribunal
death

Ban Mido
Don't forget Batman with Prep time

Well nvm...all he really needs is one bat kick ftw wink

Erik-Lensherr
There are at least 10-15 characters from DC of the top of my head that can beat them.

maxivitopowe
Bump

deathslash
How has nobody said Squirrel Girl? Also, if they owe him money, Luke Cage could solo

SquallX
Cronus
Asmodel
Lucifer
Michael
COIE Anti
Zero Hour Parallax

Branlor Swift
Originally posted by SquallX
Asmodel Asmodel doesn't stand a chance against any singular Celestial in existence.

maxivitopowe
Originally posted by deathslash
How has nobody said Squirrel Girl? Also, if they owe him money, Luke Cage could solo

Branlor Swift
This might be your most annoying account yet

Inhuman
Reed

Zack Fair
Before Mindset became rapist supreme..

quanchi112
Originally posted by Erik-Lensherr
There are at least 10-15 characters from DC of the top of my head that can beat them. laughing out loud

Golgo13
Originally posted by Branlor Swift
This might be your most annoying account yet

Who?

LeonBuco666
Quan what do you find so funny?

Quanchi112 hissed at the thread he envisioned so ridiculous, he lashed out with unspoken and unrivalled stupidity and far-fetched belief that, the one they call Thanos? The mad titan could best the celestials in all and everyway. Ranging from hand to hand combat with exitar, to ex nihilio(how ever you spell it) matter manipulation with arishem.
Thwarted was he, a woeful *******.

quanchi112
Originally posted by LeonBuco666
Quan what do you find so funny?

Quanchi112 hissed at the thread he envisioned so ridiculous, he lashed out with unspoken and unrivalled stupidity and far-fetched belief that, the one they call Thanos? The mad titan could best the celestials in all and everyway. Ranging from hand to hand combat with exitar, to ex nihilio(how ever you spell it) matter manipulation with arishem.
Thwarted was he, a woeful *******. I think its rather obvious.

LeonBuco666
Obviously its not obvious.

quanchi112
Obviously its not obvious. Why can't you figure it out ?

Mindset
Originally posted by Golgo13
Who? You sneer

quanchi112
You sneer Thats also rather obvious.

LeonBuco666
Clearly, you are obviously deluded.

quanchi112
Clearly, you are obviously deluded. Clearly, I'm in your head.

LeonBuco666
Clearly, Thanos is deep in your ass

quanchi112
Clearly, Thanos is deep in your ass You need to get over the fact dc loses.

Golgo13
You sneer

stick out tongue

LeonBuco666
Oh no Quan, you totes mcgoats misunderstood me, i dont think Dc doesnt or does lose oh no!
What i do think, well no, is that you think Thanos could, would, will, can, beat the celestial's when he clearly cant unless he has hotu or IG
Fool.

quanchi112
Oh no Quan, you totes mcgoats misunderstood me, i dont think Dc doesnt or does lose oh no!
What i do think, well no, is that you think Thanos could, would, will, can, beat the celestial's when he clearly cant unless he has hotu or IG
Fool. Again, dc loses just get over it.

LeonBuco666
Im over it? Lol again, surtur

quanchi112
Im over it? Lol again, surtur What does he have to do with this thread ? Keep your hatred to yourself.

LeonBuco666
Then why bring up DC in our argument? Or debate? I couldnt care less whether or not DC lose to the celestials(They Definitely Dont)

Reflassshh
5'd and above beings.

SquallX
laughing out loud

Moron! Let me shut you up.

Cosmic Armor Superman
Superman with the Miracle Machine
Any 5D imps
Cronus
Amazo with Worlogog
Extant with Worlogog
COIE Anti Monitor
Swamp Thing
Lucifer
Michael
Elaine
Mandrakk
Spectre at his highest
Zero Hour Parallax
Pre-Crisis Dr. Fate with prep
Hourman with Worlogog
Promethean Giants

Quan, your a ****ing idiot if you think no one in DC couldn't beat the Celestials.

Right there, i just named 16 characters at the time of my head that could easily do it.

Golgo13
Una.

quanchi112
Then why bring up DC in our argument? Or debate? I couldnt care less whether or not DC lose to the celestials(They Definitely Dont) Yes, you care. It is all too apparent. Just get over it.

quanchi112
Moron! Let me shut you up.

Cosmic Armor Superman--Hype. That's all. He punched things. So scary.
Superman with the Miracle Machine--hype.
Any 5D imps--lack the feats and are lower than cube beings.
Cronus--take away his sickle and that's all she wrote.
Amazo with Worlogog--how ?
Extant with Worlogog--how ?
COIE Anti Monitor--the guy who got his ass kicked by the Flash and Supergirl. GTFO.
Swamp Thing--Laughable.
Lucifer --The guy who was dominated left and right by far less than Celestials.
Michael--the guy crushed by one weaker angels spear, Sandolphon.
Elaine--all of these are vertigo characters who do not count.
Mandrakk--staked by gls.
Spectre at his highest--doesn't exist. Crushed by Captain marvel who was amped.
Zero Hour Parallax--not that powerful.
Pre-Crisis Dr. Fate with prep--another way of saying I don't know how.
Hourman with Worlogog--Gog can't beat the Celestials.
Promethean Giants--based on absolutely nothing

Quan, your a ****ing idiot if you think no one in DC couldn't beat the Celestials.

Right there, i just named 16 characters at the time of my head that could easily do it. I didn't say no one. Learn to read, rage boy. Destroyed your list.

smile

SquallX
I didn't say no one. Learn to read, rage boy. Destroyed your list.

smile

Am just sick and tired of the same bullshit you always spews out.

You didn't destroy shit. All you did was to put a question mark near Extant and Amazo's name.

let me ask you, do even know what the Worlogog is?

quanchi112
Am just sick and tired of the same bullshit you always spews out.

You didn't destroy shit. All you did was to put a question mark near Extant and Amazo's name.

let me ask you, do even know what the Worlogog is? Yes, I do know what it is and does. You're the same guy who thinks flashes can beat Celestials. You aren't to be taken seriously.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.