USA vs Rest of the World

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

stupendous man
10 heroes/villains from the USA vs 10 heroes/villains from the rest of the world.
Fight takes place on Secret Wars Battleworld after 1 day of prep.
Who wins?

USA
led by Captain America (who else!)
Reed Richards
Invisible Woman
Spider-Man
Iron-Man
Hulk
Cyclops
Juggernaut
Electro
Sandman

vs

Rest of the World
led by Dr Doom
Magneto
Storm
Captain Britain
Colossus
Thor
Wolverine
Red Skull
Apocalypse
Namor

Feel free to add/subtract your own choices in each team (no more than 10 a team though), but I thought this would be a belter!

LORD B
world wins easy

Darth Martin
With the one day of prep Team 1 has a chance but in an all-out fight most of Team 1 is pretty useless thanks to Magneto. Magneto will proceed to kill Cap and others(street-levelers) using the Vibranium=Steel shield as a deadly frisbee and will probably be able to control Electro's powers. Add Thor's magic and Apocalapse's tactical mind and the "World" has this in the bag.

stupendous man
Originally posted by Darth Martin
With the one day of prep Team 1 has a chance but in an all-out fight most of Team 1 is pretty useless thanks to Magneto. Magneto will proceed to kill Cap and others(street-levelers) using the Vibranium=Steel shield as a deadly frisbee and will probably be able to control Electro's powers. Add Thor's magic and Apocalapse's tactical mind and the "World" has this in the bag.

Do Sue Richards shields not help some way to counter Maggie?

If it is too one sided with Magneto, feel free to swap him for some-one less fearsome. Perhaps Omega Red?

complexbrother
Your battle teams ... the world wins this one, they have too much power and skill on their side.

try my teams ...

USA...
X Man (shaman)
Captain America
Hyperion (Marvel Max)
Sentry
Hulk
Quasar
Dr. Strange
Extremis Iron Man
Ghost Rider
Binary

World...
Black Queen (Selina) (Greece)
Graviton (England)
Count Nefaria (Italy)
The Destroyer (Asgard)
Darkstar (Russa)
Cameron Hodge (Genosha)
Bloodscream (Maldripoor)
Erik Killmonger (Wakanda)
Morlun (Mexico )
Radioactive Man (China)

jks
Originally posted by stupendous man
10 heroes/villains from the USA vs 10 heroes/villains from the rest of the world.
Fight takes place on Secret Wars Battleworld after 1 day of prep.
Who wins?

USA
led by Captain America (who else!)
Reed Richards
Invisible Woman
Spider-Man
Iron-Man
Hulk
Cyclops
Juggernaut
Electro
Sandman

vs

Rest of the World
led by Dr Doom
Magneto
Storm
Captain Britain
Colossus
Thor
Wolverine
Red Skull
Apocalypse
Namor

Feel free to add/subtract your own choices in each team (no more than 10 a team though), but I thought this would be a belter!

I dont recall thor having a country of origin/residence.....

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by jks

Norway.

jks
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
Norway. No.

Just because he originates from norse mythology doesnt mean the character thunder god himself is from norway.

Priest
Asgard is currently over the US shifty

Mindset
Originally posted by jks

Dr. Donald Blake is American and Asgard is in the US currently.

basilisk
Originally posted by Mindset
Dr. Donald Blake is American and Asgard is in the US currently.

But Thor himself wasn't a US citizen, just Blake. It's an unusual situation.

But anyway, he now lives in Asgard and Asgard isn't actually in the US. As Stark said, it's above it, and under the agreement Stark came up with it's not part of US territory (not that he had any choice in the matter).

psycho gundam
graviton is from canada

Erik-Lensherr
Magneto can most likely solo the first team.

Tenebrous
I'll make the new american team with four people....take out all the guys below reed and put in Nova (richard rider with worldmind) and Nova (frankie raye, herald of galactus)

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by jks
No.

Just because he originates from norse mythology doesnt mean the character thunder god himself is from norway.

I say it does mad

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.